Search results

  1. M

    Favorite Christmas Special?

    mine My favorite christmas specials are: A Charlie Brown Christmas A garfield Christmas How The Grinch Stole Christmas Rudolph The red-nosed reindeer Hey Arnold: Arnolds Christmas I am assuming this thread is for specials only and not movies.
  2. M

    Newsman in MFC

    I have read that Terry Angus and Rick Lyon performed in this special, but weren't credited.
  3. M

    Were the reruns ever edited?

    can anybody tell me if the reruns of Fraggle Rock that were shown on TNT, The Disney Channel, and/ or Oddessey were edited, or were they mostly uncut? can anybody tell me what was edited on these channels (and possibly non-north american channels, although I am really only asking about the U.S...
  4. M

    What was edited from the TNT reruns?

    TNT aired reruns of this show from 1988-1992 (correct me if I am wrong with the years). back when reruns were on TNT, was anything edited? Were any of the U.K. Spots ever shown on TNT?
  5. M

    DVD Wishes

    Muppets from space Here is what I would include on a two-disc special edition of Muppets from space: The same commentary found on the first release, but a second commentary track with Brian Henson, Dave Goelz, Bill barretta, and Steve Whitmire. Muppet Morsels. deleted scenes. Original...
Top