Search results

  1. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    During the scene where Big Bird is leaving, it might have been funny if Forgetful Jones had said "don't forget to remember things!" or "Don't forget to..uh, don't frget, oh, uh... uh, I forget!" It seems weird that the birds are called the Feathrered Friends but the credits list them as...
  2. M

    Who performed these characters?

    While I am really good at identifying performers by their voices, there are some characters who I can't tell who performs them. Their voices are unfamilar, or familiar but can't figure out where else I have heard them. Who were the performers of these characters?: 1. Mother Snuffleupagus...
  3. M

    Some Gordon#2 info from those of you who knew him

    I have read that this song was featured in the Sesame Street Live album which featured Hal Miller as Gordon. I am not sure whether the Nobody song was ever done on the show.
  4. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    hmmm... nobody has responded to chapter 2 yet? Here is chapter 3. Grover went home and packed his stuff, talking outloud to himself. "heres my money, because I am sure I will need to buy things. Here is my super grover cape and helmet, because you never know when or where there could be...
  5. M

    Ev'ry Bit of Litter Hurts

    can anybody tell me what thi song is about, if it is animated, filmed or featuring Muppets and/ or cast members, and if it has any regular characters. I know that this segment is on the video Sing-Along Earth Songs.
  6. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    Here is chapter 2. Grovers bosses had all agreed to let grover take off and go on vacation. Grovers friends on Sesame Street had thrown him a going away party. Among those at the party were Big Bird, Elmo, Prarie Dawn, Rosita, Ernie, Bert, The Count, Zoe, Telly, Cookie Monster, Herry...
  7. M

    Alice Bratsworth Goodyshoes

    I think her segments stopped being shown before the format changed, but I could be wrong. I don't ever remember seeing her segments outside of the book I saw her in. I was asking when they stopped showing her, not why.
  8. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    what you think of this line? What does everybody think about grovers line "See you at Charlies, tomorrow" after Fat Blue faints? I think that line was funny. I guess it is also funny that Grover not only works at midnight, but also works door-to-door at midnight. You may have noticed the...
  9. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    What are contractions? By the way, in case anybody is wondering, I do plan on including other major cast members in this story, and I plan on having other characters be important to the plot. I am not going to say how yet, but expect more classic characters. I plan on including more...
  10. M

    A Celebration of Grover

    kermit clips While there are Kermit clips, they are both very short and only seen during the opening montage of clips. We don't hear any dialog from those clips. It's too bad that complete Kermit clips weren't included. I wonder if there was any reason for it? I have read that Sesame Workshop...
  11. M

    Was Robbie Sinclair on Motaop's Shop?

    rights I don't know if the rigths to the Dinosaurs characters belong to Henson or Disney, or both, but Mopatops Shop was around before Henson sold the Muppets to Disney. Many Disney-owned Muppet characters have made appearances on Mopatops Shop. My reasoning about it being doubtful because...
  12. M

    Minor Muppetz becomes Mr. 1000

    As of this post I have posted 1000 times. This is my 1000th post. yaaaay!!!! 1000 posts? Mama Mia!
  13. M

    A Celebration of Grover

    Yes, Fat Blue was there, in both segments and linking footage. I am glad that they chose to include a Monsterpiece Theatre segment, but dissapointed that they edited out Allistar Cookies introduction and ending. It was good that Cookie Monster introduced the clip, but Roger Eberts cameo was...
  14. M

    Fan-Fic: Grover On Vacation

    Chapter 1 It was noon at Charlies Resturaunt. Grover was working his usual shift. One of his most frequent customers, Fat Blue, came to eat. "Oh, no, not you again!", cried Fat Blue. "Yes, me again. May I take your order?", asked Grover. Fat Blue looked at the menu. "Well, I...
  15. M

    Summer In The Theater

    a suggestion I think it is too bad that we didn't get to see if Kermit testified against the criminal in court. Otherwise, great story. I kept expecting the shadowy figure to turn out to be the bum that kermit would give som change to after leaving the theatre. Was Jen Lyons named after...
  16. M

    Left out of the goodnights...

    heres what I think Heres who I think should have been in the good nights. Ruth Buzzi: Boppity John Cleese: Gonzo and Sweetums Marty Feldman: all of the Sesame Street characters Gene kelley: Lobbock Lou Mellissa Manchester: Floyd and Lips
  17. M

    Alice Bratsworth Goodyshoes

    Does anybody know anything about this little girl who appeared in animated segments during the first season of Sesame Street? Does anybody know when they stopped showing segments with her? Were any of her segments ever shown on Noggin? I have a book called The Sesame Street Book of Puzzles...
  18. M

    MC Awards Volume 2: The Ceremony

    I agree with it being torture waiting for somebody to reply to it. Well said.
  19. M

    Follow That Bird soundtrack game

    it seems a little weird that the sleaze brothers and the truck driver were illustrated, but the regular humans weren't.
  20. M

    Zing Into Spring

    For my tenth birthday (in 1994), one of the presents that I got was a Kermit plush that was an exclusive at target. This doll was wearing a spring outfit which included a blue hat and blue overralls, and a polka-dotted shirt. I think this was nominated for one of the ugly toy contests at Tough...
Top