Search results

  1. M

    Monsterpiece Theater Sketch...

    Actually, that was Monsterpiece Theatre: Upstairs, Downstairs.
  2. M

    Herry Monster appreciation thread

    Herry should have been part of the current season, since this season focuses on being healthy and Herry doesn't know his own strength. Herry could teach kids to excersize, and older Herry monster segments should be included, like Monsterpiece Theatre: Chariots Of Fur (which involves running). I...
  3. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    chapter 6 The Muppets had all made it to stardom by now (well, Mildred, Nigel, Muppy, and Hilda didn't). The theatre was filling up with audiences almost every week. It was rare for anything else in The Muppet Shows time slot to actually get ratings. Then, one night after a big show, somebody...
  4. M

    Muppet Survivor

    episode 8: the final episode It is now the moment you have all been waiting for. The final episode. Muppet Survivor Announcer: Welcome to Muppet Survivor! The last episode! Here is Kermit the frog! Kermit: welcome again! This is our last show. Tonight, before we get to the winner, we...
  5. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    That pig was called Dr. Nauga. When The Muppet Show debuted, Dr. Naugas hair, facial hair and glasses were removed and he had brown hair and was a random pig. The, in the second season, the hair was replaced with white hair, he was given glasses, and was called Dr. Strangepork.
  6. M

    Muppet questions you were afraid to ask...

    Actually, the first time that he was called a frog was in a special called The Muppets On Puppets, and as far as I know the first time he had a collar was in Hey, Cinderella. Of course, these were both made before Sesame Street but not broadcast untill shortly after the premier of Sesame Street...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Joe Flaherty

    I just wanted to include a storyteller for that sketch, and thought that The newsman fit the role of storyteller perfectly. Also, In my outlines I often like to use characters in ways that weren't common as much as possible, and The newsman rarely appeared outside of Muppet News. It could have...
  8. M

    The I Love Snuffy thread

    I started one today. You can look at it if you want.
  9. M

    Sesame Street Live guide

    I saw both of these. I remember seeing a live show that had Cookie Monster and Grover singing Fuzzy And Blue, and they eventually got joined by Elmo and telly. Could Sleeping Birdie have been the one with this version of Fuzzy And Blue? Seems like an appropiate choice.
  10. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    chapter 5 The band and other muppets had made it to Hollywood. They went to world wide hollywood studios, where they met producer lew Lord and were given the standard rich and famous contract. However, they weren't able to make movies just yet. According to the traditional rules, they all had...
  11. M

    Hey Cinderella Pilot

    descriptions Tales of the Tinkerdee was an unsold pilot that Jim Henson made in 1962. The plot involves a king, King Goshposh (performed by Jim Henson), who made plan sfor his daughters birthday party. The only person in the kingdom not invited is Taminella Grinderfall (performed by Jerry...
  12. M

    Herry Monster appreciation thread

    In the "I love snuffy thread", I mentioned how I thought that Herry was underused compared to Snuffy, and somebody suggested that I start a Herry Monster thread. So, who likes Herry? Who thinks Herry should be used more again? In my childhood, Herry was often seen in both the street...
  13. M

    Kermit Attempts To Write An Outline

    Now I have started a multi-chapter story called "The Life And History of The Electric mayhem". It's on chapter four now, and is a fictional biography of Dr. Teeth And The Electric Mayhem. You can read it and enjoy it.
  14. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    chapter 4 The electric mayhem had been locked in the basement all night. They had been awake for six hours, cold and hungry. "Hungry! Hungry!", shouted Animal. "if your so hungry", said floyd, "then why don't you try eating th lokc of the door?". Animal went to the lock, but it...
  15. M

    Hey Cinderella Pilot

    what a coincidence! I myself was thinking about starting a thread about this pilot. I wonder if hey, Cinderella was the title of the pilot. If hey, Cinderella gets released on DVD, this pilot should be included as a bonus feature (assuming that Disney owns the rights to it). Of course, many of...
  16. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Joe Flaherty

    I include information about certain performers just in case he (or anybody else) wonders. And also as an excuse to keep some outlines on page 1 for people to comment on. :p yes, he is doing two things at once. For those who don't get the refference, one of Joe Flahertys main characters on...
  17. M

    The Life And History Of The Electric Mayhem

    I plan on having a chapter about the muppets working on The Muppet Movie, which will explain why Scooter is their manager. You may have noticed that their manager in "real life" turned out not to be very nice by time they got the church. I think the chapter about them making the muppet movie...
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Stevie Wonder

    If you read the begining of my post (before i started the outline) you might have seen that I said this was the fourth season. I am not sure if you misread the beginning part or if you were focussing more on the outline part. but yes, it is season four.
  19. M

    DVD Wishes

    Did you know that Bill, Gill, and Jill appeared in one of the national wildlife federation commercials?
  20. M

    minor muppetz' TMS outline: John Belushi

    Was he the only writer of the blues brothers movies?
Top