Search results

  1. M

    compilation fan fic: "Another Kermit & Miss Piggy Story"

    Enjoy this all-new compilation, just like the ones from 1985. (the show starts with kermit and Miss Piggy seated at the table of a fanchy resturaunt. The them music plays while the title, "Another Kermit and Miss Piggy Story", shows up on screen) Miss Piggy: Thank vous for another...
  2. M

    I just bought follow that Bird!

    Sally Kellerman was the voice of Miss Finch. I think Patrisha Leeper was the performer, but I can't remember. Also, regarding the celebrity co-stars in alhabetical order, I think that Dave Thomas (Sam Sleaze) and Joe Flaherty (Sid Sleaze) should have been credited before all of the celebrity...
  3. M

    Classic Sesame Street is Back!

    I thought it was legal to tape anything off from TV as long as it was for private use only, not for profit. Would the owners of Sprout have a way of knowing if somebody recorded something off their channel?
  4. M

    Classic Sesame Street is Back!

    How do you know he is lying? He could just be wrong.
  5. M

    Slimey question...

    I never knew that Richard Hunt ever performed Slimey. Where did you learn that information? I have read that Michael Earl Davis performed Slimey from 1980-1981.
  6. M

    More Animal Jam DVD's arrive in January

    I wonder why the single-disc Fraggle Rock DVDs have a bonus episode of Pingu but "lesser" Henson shows like Mother Goose Stories and Animal Jam don't (note: I haven't actually seen any episodes of Animal Jam, so I don't know how good or bad it is, but it seems like some fans don't like it much...
  7. M

    Muppet gag reel?

    That was the DVD chapter title, but the song was actually called Waiting At The Chruch. It was actually broadcast, but not in the u.s. All episodes of the muppet show had an extra 2 minute sketch that was shown in england but not in the original u.s. broadcasts. many people refer to these as...
  8. M

    Cookie Monster after season 1

    That public service announcement with Cookie Monster should have been a special feature on the Happy Healthy Monsters DVD. Are you saying that this is included at The Museum of Television and Radio? I wasn't clear if you said it was or wasn't.
  9. M

    Original "Rubber Duckie" on today's Sesame Street

    I didn't know that La La La was remade. So, are you saying that they still had Ernie and Bert in the remake, with the original audio (Jim Henson as Ernie, and not Steve Whitmire)? Speaking of the original Rubber Duckie, in The Muppet's: A Celebration of Thirty Years, there is a clip of a...
  10. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I don't know if it is neccessary to rank these videos in this thread or not, but I'll rank all of the videos that have been reviewed (except for Quiet Time, as I haven't seen it, but judging by the description I'd give it 4 stars). 5 stars: Learnign About Letters, The best of Kermit on...
  11. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is some information about The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street. release year: 1998 plot: Grover is to present kermit with the "frog of the year" award, which is the biggest prize a frog can get. But first, Grover must read his poem about frogs. The three litte pigs come, explaining...
  12. M

    A question about Follow that Bird!

    He also might have performed the back half of Mr. Snuffleupagus, and he might have performed Oscar in the scenes where he and Big Bird interract. I can't remember if there are any crowd scenes where Cookie Monster and Bert appear at the same time (in puppet form), but if there are then he might...
  13. M

    I just bought follow that Bird!

    You would have known Kermit was in it if you looked at the back of the DVD box. The back cover has a picture of Kermit interviewing the Dodos.
  14. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I was hoping that you (or somebody) would write a review of Quiet Time. It sounds like it is worth seeing for the sketches. I knew that it included In The Quiet of The Evening, but didn't realize that it has Naptime. Too bad I can't find a copy of it in any of my local stores anymore.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Emmet Otter DVD

    Do you know why the special was cut before it was remastered? Was it edited this way when shown on The Oddessey Channel and remastered (although the Columbia release was available before The Oddessey Channel was owned by henson)? Why would they have edited the final Kermit scene on the original...
  16. M

    Compilation Fan Fic: "More Rock Music..."

    Here's a little small "joke" that people may have missed (although nobody has commented so it's hard to tell). At the beginning I had an instrumental version of Don't Blame The Dynamite playing. The third song included was Tenderly. In Rock Music With The Muppets, an instrumental version...
  17. M

    Eddie

    The backstage cat was called Gaffer, but gaffer didn't appear untill the Lynda Carter episode of The Muppet Show, which is from the fourth season.
  18. M

    differences between bedtime Stories/ Sleepytime Songs

    I have read that Sony Wonder re-released the 1986 video Bedtime Stories and Songs with a different title, Sleepytime Songs and Stories, as well as with a few differences. I have read that some segments were replaced and that it included a somewhat different version of Everybody Sleeps. What...
  19. M

    Slimey question...

    In the episode where Slimy comes back from the moon, at the end, Oscar gets Slimey ready for bed. Oscar says, "I missed you, Slimey", and Slimey says "I missed you, too". Oscar then asked Slimey what he wanted to do tomorrow, and Slimey said, "I want to go to mars". Slimey also makes a lot...
  20. M

    your favortie Elmo special

    I think that both Elmo's World: Happy Holidays and Elmos World: Wild Wild West are at least 40 minutes long, if not longer. I haven't seen Elmo's World: Happy Holidays so I don't know the exact lenght of time.
Top