Search results

  1. M

    Was the muppet show meant to be structured?

    I have noticed that the first two episodes of The Muppet Show seemed to have some sort of structure. Was the show meant to have a set order of how the show was run? It does seem a bit odd that there would be a structure in the first two episodes since they were refilmed after later first season...
  2. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is information about The Best of Elmo. year: 1994. plot: Elmo has made a lot of drawings, and plans on including one in the monster art show. He shows the pictures to Maria to see which one she likes best. She likes a picture of Elmo and Ernie the best, so Elmo let's her keep it...
  3. M

    Repainted variants that should have been

    You must also remember that the figures made by Palisades are not based on any one specific puppet. This is because the characters have had a lot of changes and Palisades has several reference photos of each character.
  4. M

    The only Muppets to appear in all 8 movies.

    What Muppet art film by Gonzo?
  5. M

    Repainted variants that should have been

    Are there any figures that you think should have been made that would have been mostly repainted, without very little-to-no resculpting done? Things that could have been a 1-per-case repaint, a give away, or an exclusive? Here's what I think could have been doen for the muppets line: *Scooter...
  6. M

    your favortie Elmo special

    I also really liked The Street We Live On, The Best of Elmo, Elmos Sing-Along Guessing Game, and Cinderelmo. I didn't think that Elmos World: Wild Wild West or Elmosize were very good (but I wasn't expecting them to be too good, either).
  7. M

    Slimey question...

    Martin P. Robison performs Slimey. The first time I heard Slimey speak was in the episode where Slimey returned from the moon. He might have spoken before that, but I don't know for sure. In 1985, Golden Book Home Video released two Sesame Street videos with various Sesame Street storybooks...
  8. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Yes, he only sang it on Sesame Street. He never sang it on The Muppet Show. It was included on an album called Jim Henson's Sesame Street celebration, where the song had a 1987 copyright, meaning that it was written long after The Muppet Show ended. Kermit sang the song with three kids, voiced...
  9. M

    your favortie Elmo special

    What is your favorite Sesame Street special starring Elmo? My favorites are Elmo Saves Christmas and Elmopalooza.
  10. M

    A Bear movie still in the works?

    I wonder if a Bear movie would be as good as a muppet movie and Follow that Bird, or as good as Elmo In grouchland and Kermit's Swamp Years.
  11. M

    Cookie Monster after season 1

    The monster with sharp teeth who looked like Cookie Monster was also dark green (I didn't know this untill I watched his appearance on The Ed Sullivan Show; All photos I saw prior to this were in black and white). The commercial he was in was for IBM. According to Sesame Street Unpaved, this...
  12. M

    I have some more questions about Its a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie!

    Here are some of Statler and Waldorfs lines: Johnny Fiama: hey, Bitterman, these two men stopped buying drinks for the girls an hour ago. Rachel Bitterman: Is this true? Statler: We've been buying all night. Waldorf: Yeah, we're going broke! Pepe: Don't get me steamed, okay...
  13. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Elmopalooza is a great special. It's odd that it didn't include any clips from the show (considering that it was an anniversary special). I think that all of Elmos TV specials are really good (and they all have a great amount of screen time for other characters as well). Also, I thought that...
  14. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is some info on The Alphabet Game. year of release: 1987. plot: Sonny Friendly is the host of Alphabet Treasure Hunt. His contestants are Big Bird, Dimples The Dog, and Gary Grouch. The object of the game is to find objects that begin with certain letters of the alphabet. The...
  15. M

    Cookie Monster after season 1

    Was the first season Cookie Monster still used after the first season, or was he rebuilt after the first season? I have seen some pictures of Cookie Monster from the first season, and I have seen some early cookie monster skits that are from the early 1970s, and I don't think he looks very...
  16. M

    the name of kermits swamp alphabet song

    Does anybody know what the exact title for the alphabet song that Kermit sang in the swamp was? I have seen it referred to as Bayou Alphabet, Kermits Swamp Alphabet, and Alphabet In The Swamp (which is how I usually list it). I don't think this song was ever released on CD or cassette...
  17. M

    Saw Kermit on "Flip Wilson" this morning

    That episod also had another muppet segment, where Flip Wilson puts facial parts on two whatnots, one orange (performed by Jim Henson and sounding like Ernie) and one purple (performed by Frank Oz and sounding like Bert). After they get their faces on, the three of them sing Consider Yourself...
  18. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Big Birds Storytime Dang, I also forgot to mention that A celebration of me, Grover! has the Super Grover sketch where Grover attempts to save energy. Moving right along, here is some info on Big Bird's Storytime. release year: 1987 DVD release year: 2005 plot: It is nap time...
  19. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    Merrissa Berensen was the only guest star included in Rowlfs Rhapsodies who wasn't on The Show in the second season. Vincent Price and Jean Stapleton were the only guest stars in Muppet Weird Stuff who weren't on the show in the second season. Ben Vereen was the only guest star in Rock...
  20. M

    Fraggle Rock episodes with Steve Whitmire as Gunge

    There weren't any episodes that were taped but never aired, but there was a wrap tape made after the show ended. This was only shown to the cast and crew as they were getting ready to end the show.
Top