Search results

  1. M

    How'd this episode end?

    I once saw an episode of Sesame Street from the 1993-1994 season. I didn't see the entire episode, but I saw the first half of it, and I was wondering if anybody could tell me how it ended. In this episode, Susan and Gordon are having their house painted and were planning on staying at the...
  2. M

    Zoot episode question.

    Here are transcripts of all of the musician jokes sketches from the Dizzy Gillipsie episode. Zoot spoke in all of these. musician joke skit #1: (Floyd and Zoot are sitting on a bench, jamming, as Jerry, who is voiced by Jim Henson in this skit, walks by) Jerry: Hey, can you tell me how...
  3. M

    Where did you get your figures?

    I thought I'd start a thread on where we all got each of our figures from. I got Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Dr. Teeth, Rowlf, Scooter, Zoot (the repaint), Lew Zeland, Rizzo the Rat, and Sam Arrow at Electronics Boutique. I got Kermit and beaker at Toys R Us. I got daredevil Gonzo...
  4. M

    I miss Kermit!

    I have read that Sesame Workshop does have permission to show old Kermit skits in new episodes and on video. I don't know what the deal is (if there is any deal). Oddly enough, it seems like old Kermit skits started to be shown very infrequently during the 30th season, two years before...
  5. M

    Zoot episode question.

    All of the episodes that I listed were from after the first season. The cleo lane episode is from season 2, and the Dizzy Gillipsie and Ann Murray episodes are both from season 4. I can't remember if Zoot had any lines in the Boogie In The Barnyard song from the season 5 episode with Shirley...
  6. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    There are some things interesting about these videos. it seems like there is a major lack of full-body monster sceens. The only times that full-body monsters appear are in Rock Music With The Muppets (Timmy in One Way or Another, Thog in I feel The earth Move, and most of the monsters in...
  7. M

    Zoot episode question.

    Dave Goelz didn't know how Zoot should have been portrayed and usually gave Zoots lines away to other characters whenever he could (He has mentioend in two different interviews that he always tried to give lines away to Floyd, but I think he probably gave some of Zoots lines to other...
  8. M

    what years was Frazzle on SS and who performed him?

    Jerry Nelson performed Frazzle. There was also an episode from 1993 where Frazzle is with a smaller human at the Furry Arms Hotel. Frazzle was acting out of controll in that scene while Ingrid (or maybe it was Humphrey) was saying that they didn't allow pets in the hotel, so Frazzle then...
  9. M

    I miss Kermit!

    Steve Whitmire performed Kermit in the episode where Slimey made it to the moon and in the episode where Slimey returned from the moon. I have also read that there was a skit where Grover sold (or tried to sell) Kermit a flash light, and Steve Whitmire performed Kermit in that skit. And Steve...
  10. M

    anybody know of any good articles about these productions...

    I was asking about articles about those productions that were around at the time that those productions were either in development or released to the public. Or interviews that had to do with them. It would be interesting to see any quotes from Jim Henson that had to do with Follow That...
  11. M

    I miss Kermit!

    Kermit has done quite a few letter or number skits. Those could be shown during the letter or number of the day. Maybe one of his alphabet skits (like the one where a girl keeps replacing letters with Cookie Monster) could be shown before the letter of the day. Season 36 was about being healthy...
Top