Search results

  1. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Gary Burghoff

    I just realized some missed oportunities. It would have probably been funny if I had the Shouting Lady eat the candy and then couldn't shout. Maybe Wayne and Wanda could have eaten the candy and couldn't sing. I had Rowlf get his mouth stuck in a scene with Kermit as a way to have Kermit and...
  2. M

    Compilation Fan Fic: "More Rock Music..."

    Enjoy the following script for an unofficial sequel to Rock Music With The Muppets. (The program begins with a shot of some radio station equipment. An instrumental version of "Don't Blame The Dynamite" plays as the title, "More Rock Music With The Muppets", appears on-screen. The scene then...
  3. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I forgot to mention what was in the clip montages in A celebration of me, Grover! The first montage was during the grover work song. Here are some of the clips that were included: 1. Grover as a waiter, putting a lot of food on Fat Blues table (the only Grover The Waiter sketch seen in any...
  4. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Sing-Along I would like it if more people would write some info in this thread. I really like writing about Sesame Street videos, but I'm sure that other people would like to join in as well. I try to wait between writing information about various videos, but it is also so much fun writing...
  5. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    I thought I'd make a small tally of some things regarding these videos.. 3: the number of openign numbers that I guessed correctly as being the opening numbers for the videos I haven't seen. 5: the number of closing numers that I correctly guessed were closing numbers for videos I...
  6. M

    Zoot episode question.

    I think he also spoke in the Zero Mostel episode. I haven't actually seen that episode, but the backstage plot is included in The Muppet Show Book. Some sceens in that book have differnces between the book versions and the show versions (for example, in The Muppet Show Book, the song I Feel...
  7. M

    The only Muppets to appear in all 8 movies.

    Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and Lew Zeland do not speak in all of the movies. Bunsen didn't have any lines in The Muppets Take Manhattan (although I think there might have been a deleted scene with him speaking), and Lew Zeland didn't have any lines in Muppet Treasure Island (he also made soem vocal...
  8. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is a little info on A Celebration of Me, Grover! release date: 2004. plot: Grover is honored with a frequent flyer award at the Flyers Club Roost for his work as Super Grover. Big Bird is the host of the ceremony, and the event starts with the cast singing the Grover Work Song...
  9. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Gary Burghoff

    In case anybody is wondering.... The monsters who appear in the closing number are Beautiful Day Monster, Behemoth, both of the Scoffs, Boppity, Gloat, Gorgon Heap, Sweetums 9who doesn't arrive untill the secodn verse) and Thog (ditto). and here are some of the performers: Jerry Nelson-...
  10. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Gary Burghoff

    The following outline is supposed to be part of The Muppet Show's first season. Introduction Kermit introduces the opening number. opening number: Will you still love me tomorrow? Mildred sings to George, who is more interested in mopping the stage during an act. Muppet News...
  11. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    There was a skit that I forgot to mention that's in Learnign About letters. It is about the letter K, i think it could be called K-Key. It's a cartoon where a man says, "k-Key", then we see a man using a key to open the entire front of a house (not just the door) and theres a woman in a bathtub...
  12. M

    TMS: the best of the main characters

    my votes Here are my picks: Kermits best song: Happy Feet. Kermits best skit: The talk spot with Rita Moreno. kermtis best episodes: the ones with Peter Ustinov and Linda Ronstadt. Miss Piggys best songs: What Now My Love? and waiting At The Church, Miss Piggys best sketch: Pigs In...
  13. M

    TMS: the best of the main characters

    I thought I'd start a thread about our favorite moments with the main characters. So, here are the questions: 1. Kermit a: what is your favortie song with kermit? b: what is your favortie sketch with Kermit? c. what is your favorite episode that revolves around Kermit? 2. Miss...
  14. M

    Vol. 50 Down in Fraggle Rock Jan 17th.2006

    I think it's weird that the article quoted an article about the possiblities of a season 2 set for The Muppet Show in an article about Fraggle Rock. Anyway, the title sounds like it might have something to do with the history of the rock, or maybe even about the culture of Fraggle Rock. This...
  15. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Dance Along Here is what's on Dance Along. year of release: 1990. plot: Gina, Mike, Big Bird, and the kids participate in a dance show called The Sesame Street Dance Along, where they show various dance moves and take requests for certain dances. The Count arrives and talks about a...
  16. M

    Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Penny Marshall

    Yes. I thought I mentioned that he sang that song in the u.k. spot. I don't know how I forgot to mention what the song in th u.k. spot was. oops.
  17. M

    Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Penny Marshall

    In my vision, here is who some of the characters would be performed by. Beautiful Day Monster- Jerry Nelson. Zelda Rose- Kathy Mullen. Alligator- Steve Whitmire. Quongo- Frank Oz. Chickens- Jim Henson, Louise Gold, Kathy Mullen, Richard Hunt, and Frank Oz.
  18. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is information about The Best of Ernie and Bert. release year: 1988 plot: Big Bird helps Gina babysit Ernies niece, Ernestine. Gina says that every time that she babysits Ernestine, she brings Ernestines favorite book. It's a photo album full of pictures of Ernie and Bert. each...
  19. M

    Minor muppetz' TMS outline: Penny Marshall

    This outline takes place during the fourth season. Cold Opening/ dressing room Scooter: Penny Marshall! Fifteen seconds 'till curtain, miss marshall! Penny marshall: okay, Scooter, but Kermit said that I would get paid before i went on-stage. Scooter: Oh, that's right. (gives her a...
  20. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Monster Hits Here are the details of Monster Hits. release year: 1990 plot: Herry Monster is the host of the Fuzzy Awards, an award show featuring the best monsetr songs. Elmo is supposed to hold an envelope with the winning song inside, but he wants to see who the winner is, even...
Top