Search results

  1. M

    Why isn't Herry Monster around anymore?

    Herry could be The Thing, since both are really strong.
  2. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    No, Elmo is not the devil. It is a way of showing what life might have been like if Elmo wasn't created. it has a happy ending.
  3. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    Chapter 3 Jim successfully took Elmo to the world where he was never born. Sesame Street doesn't look too different from how it currently looks. The mail-It shop didn't remain a fix-it shop, and Big Bird still had the new doors that were built because of the hurricane. But there were still...
  4. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    Chapter 2 Elmo was crying and shouting. "Elmo wishes he had never been born!" The, a glow of light suddenly appeared. It formed a man, with a brown beard and brown hair, wearing a white suit and with angel wings. "Hello, there, Elmo", said the angel. "Who are you, somebody else who...
  5. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    Chapter 1 It was a very special day on Sesame Street. Elmo came to the street, where he saw Big Bird, Mr. Snuffleupagus, Ernie, Bert, Herry Monster, maria, Luis, Bob, Susan, and Gordon all togetehr next to the Sesame Street sign. "I am so excited!", said Mr. Snuffleupagus. "Me too!"...
  6. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    I am going to write a short fan fiction called Elmo's Wonderful Life. it wont have as many chapters as Grover On Vacation or The Return of The Dodos (my other Sesame Street fan fictions). I know that it might be too early to write a christmas story, but this won't really be about christmas. I...
  7. M

    compilation fan fic: "Muppet Entertainment"

    (The scene begins with Rowlf sitting behind a desk in an office, with the theme music playing and the title, "Muppet Entertainment", showing up) Rowlf: Hello! I'm Rowlf The Dog. I play piano at the Muppet Theater. If you are interested in coming to the Muppet Theater to see a live...
  8. M

    compilation fan fic: "Another Kermit & Miss Piggy Story"

    Ooops! I was just reading one of my earlier fan fictions, Muppets & Science, and realized that I had already included the version of bein Green in that fan fiction. I can't remember why I included it there. Perhaps I meant to include something else, like a muppet labs sketch. :o Oh...
  9. M

    TMS Compilation fan-fic: "Muppets & Science"

    I was just looking through this and noticed that I included Being Green from the Peter Ustinov episode. I don't know why I did that.
  10. M

    Eddie

    If only palisades had gotten around to producing an Eddie action figure....:p
  11. M

    Favorite Fan-Fic Quotes

    some of my faves Here are some of my favorites: "While you're at it, why don't you get yourself a name?", said by Rowlf to Trumpet Girl in The New Gig. "316 percent", said by Gonzo in Summer In The Theatre. "You weren't, uh, joking about that resident ghost, uh, were you?", said by...
  12. M

    Fraggles overshadow Muppets

    I think henson could have made a deal with Disney and Sesame Workshop for the event, unless henson just wants to try to see what tehy can do without Muppets, Bear, or Sesame Street. Henson got together with Disney and Sesame Workshop for the henson Film festival last year, and also must have...
  13. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Oh, yeah, I forgot about ferlingetti Donizetti's cameo where he keeps rhyming things. I think it was either the second or third linking segment.
  14. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    This video is also worth it if you want to see Guy Smiley and especially Lefty. I wonder if the skit with Cookie Monster was from the first season. After all, during that season his personality wasn't fully developed and he didn't eat the cookies in this skit. I guess it might have been made in...
  15. M

    questions about the muppets go to the movies

    time for some reviving.... I asked these questions awhile ago, but would like to bring this thread back up so that people with answers can see it. Coudl anybody please at least remind me who Jed and The Scarlet Pimpernickle were?
  16. M

    Original "Rubber Duckie" on today's Sesame Street

    When you say it is from the pilot, do you mean one of the test pilots that failed, or something else? Do you know if it was ever shown in the first season?
  17. M

    How do I get the Muppets to leave my house?

    The Jim Henson Company did not create Audrey II or Jabba The Hutt. martin Robinson may have designed Audrey II for the musical, and Frank Oz may have directed the 1986 version of Little Shop of Horrors, but The Jim Henson Company wasn't involved with the making of the plant. The Jim Henson...
  18. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is my review of getting ready to read. year: 1986. plot: Big Bird is the host of Big Bird's Reading hotline, where people call in for advice on reading. Some people also come to Big Bird's nest fr help, including a purple boy named Sam and his cat, Rocco. Apparantly, Sam comes with...
  19. M

    Classic Sesame Street is Back!

    Could you record a program off that channel by using a regular VCR? Or would the only way of recording a program be by putting a video camera in front of the television sceen and record it?
  20. M

    Muppet gag reel?

    If you check out the episode guides for The Muppet Show at Muppet central (in the guides section of this site) there are more detailed descriptions of those u.k. spots, although Muppet Central currently only has guides available for the first two seasons. The first season of The Muppet Show...
Top