Search results

  1. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    One thing that I noticed is that Rock Music With The Muppets is the only one of these videos to begin with a segment featuring a guest star.
  2. M

    an idea for a 50th anniversary marathon

    Another thing that would be good to include would be various Muppet music videos. maybe I'm Gonna Always Love You could be shown during commercial breaks shown during The Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppet Babies, Love Power could be shown duing commercial breaks for Muppet treasure Island and...
  3. M

    segments in the compilation videos

    just a friendly reminder Well, I am still waiting. I know you said that Mississippi Mud was included in More Muppets, Please! What other extra scenes were included?
  4. M

    Improvements you wish they'd thought of (TMS)

    I would have switched the houses skits from the Florence Henderson and Vincent Price episodes. The houses skit from the Florence Henderson episode, where a house mentions ghosts in the attic, seems more appropiate for the Vincent Price episode, which doesn't have anything spooky about it (and...
  5. M

    an idea for a 50th anniversary marathon

    some after thoughts Having listed my idea, here are a few more ideas.... Perhaps this could also include some of the Muppetisms and Muppet Time segments between programs. Maybe some Muppet Meeting Films and Statler and Waldorf: From The Balcony episodes could also be included between...
  6. M

    an idea for a 50th anniversary marathon

    Day 2 Here is my idea for day 2: 12:00 AM- Tales of The Tinkerdee 12:30 AM- Land of Tinkerdee 1:00 AM- Muppet Treasures 2:00 AM- The Muppet Show (Kris Kristofferson & Rita Cooledge) 2:30 AM- The Muppet Show (Merrissa Berensen) 3:00 AM- The making of Muppet Treasure Island 3:30...
  7. M

    an idea for a 50th anniversary marathon

    Who thinks that The Disney Channel should have a 48-hour marathon celebrating the 50th anniversary of Kermit The Frog? It could have a variety of things, plus new bumpers featuring various muppet characters made especially for the marathon. Here's my idea for day 1: 12:00 AM- The...
  8. M

    Doesn't it seem like Richard Hunt was underused?

    That's not true. The Two-Headed Monster, Sonny friendly (a minor character who I'm surprised was recast) and Gladys The Cow were all recast. Sure, Gladys wasn't recast untill 2003, I've read that the to-headed monster wasn't recast untill 1997, and I don't know when Sonny friendly was recast...
  9. M

    what disney should have done for the special edition movie DVDs

    Disney chose to release four of the muppet movies on DVD at the same time. However, I think it would have been better if disney chose to release them all seperately. Maybe Disney could have released The Muppet Movie in July, The Great Muppet Caper in September, The Muppet Christmas carol in...
  10. M

    "Happy Holidays from Sesame Street" DVD Box Set

    It would be cool if this skit had some bonus segments. Here are some bonus skits that i would include: •the three-part Sesame Street news skit where Kermit gets a phone call about somebody standing in the snow during a snow storm (which ends up being a prank pulled by harvey kneeslapper)...
  11. M

    Does Lucasfilms own The Star Wars Holiday Special?

    Is The Star Wars Holiday Special owned by Lucasfilms or another company? I have read that George Lucas wasn't involved with this special, so i wonder if Star Wars was licensed to another company.
  12. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    You mentioned that there was an emmit otter line (for smaller puppets) and there was a sesame street line. Do you remember what all lines there were? I'm guessing that there was a main Muppet Show character line (although I have a feeling that the main performers were performing the main...
  13. M

    "Happy Holidays from Sesame Street" DVD Box Set

    I wonder if Sesame Workshop would ever consider releasing A Special Sesame Street Christmas on DVD. Would there be any problems with music rights?
  14. M

    I just acquired some really old Sesame Street books

    Do the letters or numbers books have any pictures of any muppets or humans? i do know of quite a few first season muppet skits that could have been in those. The letters one could have had ABC-DEF-GHI (The Book of People and Things had The people In Your neighborhood, so it's not like they...
  15. M

    Muppets on The Tonight Show

    The Muppets have made many appearances on The Tonight Show. The first appearance by The Muppets on The Tonight Show was when Steve Allen hosted. I have read that grover once appeared on The Tonight Show doing near and Far with Johnny Carson. During the opening clip montage in Great Performances...
  16. M

    Carroll Spinney the most dedicated Muppeteer

    Maybe Jerry Nelson would write it. Or maybe Adam Hunt or somebody else in his family.
  17. M

    MT&R: 50 Years of Jim Henson & The Muppets (12/2/05 - 1/26/06)

    I never knew that there was a Jane Henson Foundation. While Tales of the Tinkerdee is one of the rarest henson productions, there are things that I think are rarer, such as the Hey, Cinderella! pilot and any classic episode of Sesame Street not seen on Noggin.
  18. M

    Cookie Monster after season 1

    That skit is mentioned in Sesame Street Unpaved, but it doesn't say anything about that being his first skit. It was just briefly mentioned, asking "Remember when Cookie Monster was on one of Guy Smileys first game shows where he chose a cookie over an all-expense-paid trip to hawaii?". You...
  19. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    One of the highlights said The Real Waldorf. What does this mean? Was waldorf based on him or something?
  20. M

    Richard Hunt's Characters

    Rosita and Baby Bear were both introduced in 1991, a year before Richard Hunt died. I think that Baby Bear (along with Goldilocks) was also originally meant to be a one-shot character who just happened to become a regular.
Top