Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street Blackouts... the modernized versions!

    This is funny. of course, if you want it to be modernized, then Oscar could probably figure out who called him by checking caller i.d.
  2. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    Even if certain guest stars refused to give permission, Rock Music could have used some extra Electric Mayhem songs instead of using some people who aren't known as rock stars. Unless, of course, henson couldn't get the rights to any Electric Mayhem songs that weren't included. Muppet Weird...
  3. M

    Sesame Songs and Sketches on DVD

    I am not sure if you are still interested, but here is what classic skits are in these videos. I will mostly list highlights of each DVD. Classic skits include Fat Cat, I am Chicken, and a skit where Kermit goes to a shirt store to pick up a personalized T-shirt. Classic skits include...
  4. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Play-Along Games And Songs Here is a listing of what is on Play-Along Games And Songs. video release: 1986. DVD release: 2005. plot: Big Bird is in his nest area, wondering where Forgetful Jones is even though he is right next to Big Bird, playing cards with Elmo. Big Bird tells...
  5. M

    Name Your Top 5

    I really like Oscar The Grouch, Grover, Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, Sully, and Fat Blue. I don't really care too much for Joey Monkey, Davey Monkey, The Elephant, Zoe, or any of the monsters from Monster Clubhouse (with the exception of Mel).
  6. M

    Danny Seagren Performing Gonzo and Other Muppets

    Daniel Sergant was a performer, puppet builder and proffessional dancer who worked for henson from the late 1960s and early 1970s. I do not know exactly when he joined or left. The only time that Daniel Sergan performed Gonzo was in the 1970 special The Great Santa Clause Switch, where Gonzo...
  7. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Learning About Letters & Numbers Here are the contents and plots of Learning About letters and Learning About Numbers, both released on video in 1986 and on DVD in 2004. Learning About Numbers plot: Big Bird and Snuffy are at Big Birds home, announcing that today is Alphabet Day on...
  8. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is what songs appear on Rock & Roll and Count it Higher. Rock & Roll release year: 1990 plot: a D.J., Jackman Wolf, hosts a rock and roll request show. He gets a request from Gina for Little Jerry and The Monotones, who are supposed to perform a song live from the phone, but...
  9. M

    styles of video back covers

    Has anybody noticed that on the back covers of many videos released in the 1980s, there seemed to be a consitant style for how the pictures were put out depending on the company? here are some examples: Warner Bros: all videos from this company had either two pictures or one. Disney...
  10. M

    Left out of compilation tapes

    I wonder if the producers of this video only had a limited budget regarding what guest stars appeared in these videos. The playhouse videos were the only compilations to feature clips with guest stars (and also the only ones to include new linking footage). Later compilations also looked really...
  11. M

    Eugene the tuba player

    Were you asking about why he was used or what scene he was in? Anyway, if you are asking about what scene he was from, he was in the orchestra, and after Miss Piggy falls into the orchestra, she accidently breaks his tuba. Miss Piggy aid, "My fall was fixed by Kermits love", and then he said...
  12. M

    An Animated Sesame Street series

    Was Kermit rebuilt for Sesame Street? I thought he was first rebuilt for Hey, Cinderella, which was filmed in 1968 but first broadcast in 1970.
  13. M

    this is somthing i been wondering

    I think that Seymour and the Elephant Elevador Operador are two different characters, even though they are both the same species and both have the same jobs. The closest there has ever been to a character debuting on Sesame Street and then joining the mainstream muppets (outside of...
  14. M

    Kermit in Statler and Waldorfs balcony

    Has anybody noticed that Kermit has been in Statler and Waldorfs balcony a lot? Here are a few episodes where he was in their balcony: Sandy Duncan (after Crazy Harry blows him up from the stage) Vincent Price (after the Conversation panel) Marrissa Berensen (after the credits, hiding...
  15. M

    Removeable Facial parts

    That's ironic that this book was supposed to be a fourth graders intro to Jim Henson because I got this book after I had graduated from the fourth grade, during the summer.
  16. M

    Whats your favorite song and most entertaining song from Muppet movies?

    Favorites: from TMM: Moving Right Along from GMC: Happiness Hotel and Couldn't We Ride from MTM: the entire Manhattan Melodies sequence (Right Where I Belong/ Somebodys Getting Married/ She'll Make Me Happy) from MCC: Scrooge from MTI: Sailing For Adventure from MWoO...
  17. M

    Eugene the tuba player

    Does anybody know who performed Eugene, the tuba player from It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie?
  18. M

    Do you think Bert and Oscar are too much alike?

    I don't think they are too similar. Sometimes i wonder why they aren't teamed up more. Oscar could pull a mean prank on Bert, and Bert could get annoyed by oscar being messy.
  19. M

    Aliens in the Family? What?

    I forgot to mention that the last name of the main family was Brody, which is meant to sound similar to Brady. I'm not sure whether the title was supposed to be a parody of All In The family (although I didn't know about that series untill a year or two after this show was cancled).
  20. M

    Aliens in the Family? What?

    Aliens In The Family was a prime time series produced by The Jim Henson Company for ABC in 1996. It featured a mix of humans and creations from Jim Hensons Creature Shop. It was about a earth man who married an alien woman. The parents were played by humans but the kids were puppets. There were...
Top