Search results

  1. M

    If they performed on Fraggle Rock...

    Does anybody ever wonder who Frank Oz, Brian Meehle, Fran Brill, and carol spinney would have erformed if they were performers on Fraggle Rock? I think that Frank Oz would have performed either Wembly or Mokey, Fran Brill would have performed either Mokey or Red as well as Ma Gorg and...
  2. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    It's been a long time since I've seen this, so I can't remember too many details about the plot other than it involving Big Bird and the humans playing games at the arbor area (I think they used sign language to sing In A Cabin In The Woods). But I do remember that it had the following skits...
  3. M

    Why isn't Herry Monster around anymore?

    That wasn't a skit. That was an episode from season 30.
  4. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    As I mentioned in my review, I have read that this one os coming to DVD soon. I can't remember if it is coming in october or november.
  5. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Here is a review of Learning To Add And Subtract. release year: 1987. plot: Big Bird is behind a crate at the arbor area, with some crackers (note: they could be cookies, I don't remember for sure) and says that he needs to learn how to add and has a good reason. When he can't figure out...
  6. M

    Need help

    Although they had sections in Sesame Street Unpaved, we didn't actually see pictures of Ralphael or Molly in that book.
  7. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    SS visits the hospital Here is my review for Sesame Street Home Video Visits The Hospital, from 1990. Big Bird is sick one day, so Maria takes him to the hospital. Big Bird isscared to go to the hospital (He acts like he hadn't been to a hospital before; He was at a hospital a year earlier...
  8. M

    Richard Hunt's Characters

    They also recast Sonny Friendly (David Rudman took over), but I don't know when he was first recast. If Richard was still around, I think that Forgetful Jones would still be used. After all, he has appeared in the background of many specials made after Richard Hunts death. I don't think...
  9. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    In Learning About Letters, Telly refers to the elephants as Fluffy, Sophie, Souphenhaur, and Blitzen (though that's four and not two). I've seen that video and Sesame Street Home Video Visits The Hospital. The Hospital is better than The Firehouse. Theres not really anyhting dated in Sesame...
  10. M

    Doesn't it seem like Richard Hunt was underused?

    Have any of Richard Hunt's Sesame Street characters (not counting Elmo) ever starred in any storybooks?
  11. M

    I just acquired some really old Sesame Street books

    I have one of these books, The Sesame Street Book of Puzzles. That is a good book, and one of the interesting things about it is the fact that it is one of the few Sesame Street books where Kermit was illustrated on the cover. At www.toughpigs.com, there is an anthology called The...
  12. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    Alternate World I had originally planned for the alternate version of Elmo's World to turn into something different than Honker's World. However, I don't think many fans would have objected to this "world", even though Elmo might. Heck, I don't know if they would object to Honker's World. Befor...
  13. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    deleted concepts There are some ideas that I did plan, but didn't include. Here is one scene that I thought about doing but didn't: "Our next stop is Grouchland", said Jim. "OH, yay!!!", exclaimed Elmo, "Elmo would like to go to Grouchland again." They went to Grouchland, where...
  14. M

    Compilation Fan Fic: "More Rock Music..."

    In the few compialtions that I have seen, the guest stars skits were usually introduced by the muppets that were hosting the videos. I would expect them all to have introductions. Not counting guests involved in backstage plots that were on the videos, the only videos to feature more than one...
  15. M

    Cookie Monster after season 1

    I believe that Muppets name is Moldy Hay. Did you ever see that muppet (or any other Sam And Friends characters) in person? I know you said that you don't think any of the Sam And Friends characters were used at the end of The Muppet Movie, so you wouldn't have seen him there.
  16. M

    Favorite Fan-Fic Quotes

    another of my quotes Here's another one of my favorites, included in one of my outlines, Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Jack Burns. Wayne: What shows do you write for? Jack Burns: Oh, shows like that one puppet show hosted by a frog. Wanda: Oh, I'd hate to be on that show!
  17. M

    Favorite Fan-Fic Quotes

    Okay, then here are some of my favorite quotes from my own fan fics: from Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Dan Akroyd Scooter: Where have you been? I've been looking everywhere for you. Dan Akroyd: Did you check the bathroom? Scooter: We have a bathroom? from The Return of The Dodos...
  18. M

    Compilation Fan Fic: "More Rock Music..."

    I don't know if you missed this part of the script, but I mentioned that Kermit's introduction from the Connie Stevens episode is included for Teenager In Love. I think having that original introduction is appropiate for a rock music-themed video.
  19. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    Chapter 4 "Well", said Jim, "Here's Elmo's World, or.... uh, just watch and see the altered title." Instead of siging, Honking was heard, although the same tune of the Elmo's World theme, with the green honker honking the tune and it being called Honker's World. "Oh, Honker's World"...
  20. M

    Elmo's Wonderful Life

    I forgot to mention in my story that instead of Grover trainign Elmo to deliver singing telegrams, he was training the Two-Headed Monster.
Top