Search results

  1. M

    Favorite Mel Brooks film

    My favorites are Blazing Saddles, Space Balls, and Silent Movie. I really want to see Life Stinks, but I can't find it at any video stores or any retail stores, and I never see it in the TV listings. I planned on seeing the new version of The Producers the other night, but then I found out...
  2. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 18 Sweetums ran untill he was near a lake. he saw a motorboat and took it, going as fast as he could. A man walked by and saw that the boat was gone. "Dang it!", said the man, "That's the fifth boat this week". Sweetums sped in the motorboat, but soon the engine blew out...
  3. M

    Other TMS episodes that Shakey Sanchez could've appeared in

    Here are some more episodes that he could have appeared in: Paul Simon: in It's Been a Long, Long day. Brooke Shields: in I'm Falling and closing number.
  4. M

    You're Always Welcome at Our House

    Anybody want to answer?
  5. M

    After seeing the Sex and Violence pilot...

    Oh, I didn't know that Real Live Girl was licensed. Do you know if any of the other songs from that special were licensed or original? I do know that How Much is That Doggy In The Window was licensed (unless it's public domain). In case you haven't seen the special, here is a list of...
  6. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    'Bout Time for Another Review Title: Bert and Ernie's Word Play Release year: 2002 Plot: Ernie and Bert are hosting a vaudville-type show about words. Prairie dawn is the producer (or is she the director?), and Benny seems to be her assistant. Ernie and bert start the show by showing...
  7. M

    We need an informative Muppet Babies book!

    Who agrees that we need a non-fiction, informative book about Muppet Babies? Maybe one that talks about the history of the show, or on ethat's just an episode guide. One that could discuss abandoned ideas (perhaps if there were any characters who were considered to be babies). What do you...
  8. M

    After seeing the Sex and Violence pilot...

    There are some interesting observations about this special. I wonder why there was no guest star in this. I think it was always jim henson's original plan for The Muppet Show to have a featured human guest star. The Muppet Valentine Show from a year earlier featured a guest star. Was there...
  9. M

    Other productions for the Seven Deadly Sins

    Other appearances that they could have made: Paul Simon: Vanity and Gluttony could have appeared in Scarborough Fair, and Sloth could have appeared in it's Been a Long, Long Day. Raquel Welch: Lust could have appeared in the cold opening, and he could have chased Raquel Welch off-stage...
  10. M

    Muppets in the finale of "The Muppet Movie"

    I have been wondering lately if Leo, Grump, or any of the seven deadley sins were in that scene. I also wonder why certain characters weren't there. In the behind-the-scenes thread about this scene, Was Once Ernie said that the Sam and Friends/ early Henson commercials characters probably...
  11. M

    Guest stars who seemed to dislike being on the show

    If any of the guests who were on the show really weren't happy, I'd say it would be someone who guest starred during the first season, as it was really hard to get people to agree to be guests that year, and also many of the guest stars guest starred as a favor for somebody who worked on the...
  12. M

    B for Sale

    Anyone want to comment?
  13. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 17 Sweetums was chasing after the bus, but it was really dark outside, and Sweetms tripped over a log. "Ouch", said Sweetums, "But as long as I'm on the ground, I might as well sleep". He woke up the next morning and went searching for Hollywood. He went to an old ghost town. He...
  14. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    This is strange. Nobody's responded to this post in the last week. Last time anybody posted, it was about the small amount of racist humor I did, which I don't think was too much (I could have gone way farther with it). Nobody's responded to this thread since, nobody's commented on whetehr they...
  15. M

    Other TMS episodes that Droop could've appeared

    Droop could have been in the courtroom scene in the Brooke Shields episode.
  16. M

    Weird Al watches The Muppet Show! :-)

    Have you read the Muppets Tonight outline i wrote in the fan fiction section last summer featuring Weird Al Yankovic?
  17. M

    Other productions for the Seven Deadly Sins

    Are there any epsiodes of any henson show or any scenes from any other productions that the seven deadley sins (from The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence) could/ should have appeared in? Here is my list: The Muppet Show: Specific Episodes: Joel Grey: they coudl have all been in Comedy...
  18. M

    Other TMS episodes that Rover Joe, Catgut and T.R. Rooster could've appeared

    T.R. Rooster: Rich Little: Could have auditioned for the dancing chicken acts (and been told that it's for chickens, not roosters) Lorretta Switt: rehearsing the goodbye song for Miss Piggy and in closing number Brooke Shields: in closing number and/ or courtroom scene Paul Simon: in...
  19. M

    Rowlf in the Bein Green Sing-Along video

    Rowlf only appeared in clips, and in a picture on the wall, but not in any new footage. Rowlf appeared in two clips. One was Eight Little Notes, from the james Coco episode, and the other was In a cabin In The Woods, from the 1988 Play-Along Video Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along. Rowlf...
  20. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 16 Sweetums was walking to Hollywood in the dessert. It was getting really hot outside. He then saw a building which read, "Hollywood talent agency", and a sign which read "Now casting", which was underlined, and underneath that was "Monsters Only!". "Well, this running gag is...
Top