Search results

  1. M

    Dinosaurs Seasons 1-2 coming to DVD

    By the way, only 58 epsiodes were shown during the original run. The remaining 7 episodes were not shown untill reruns were shown in syndication. I think the production order was different from the broadcast order (and not just because of the episodes that were not broadcast on ABC), but I could...
  2. M

    Dinosaurs Seasons 1-2 coming to DVD

    It's great that this set has extras. I don't think Dinosaurs is as popular as shows like Duck Tales or Chip & Dales Rescue Rangers, which recently had their first seasosn released withotu features, so having Dinosaurs on DVDs with features is a pleaseant surprise. It is great that so many...
  3. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season Five Music Request Show

    Rowlf: Hi, I'm Rowlf, and welcome to The Muppet Show Music request Show, hosted by me, Rowlf. Today, we are finally at season five of The Muppet Show, one of the best seasons ever. I have just gotten a special feature in my labtop where I can get video e-mail, so I might get some video e-mail...
  4. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 8 Sweetums was chasing after the car, but he started getting a bit tired. He was running as fast as he could, though. Unfortunately, he wasn't paying attention to where he was running, and he soon fell into a sewer hole. "Oh, I hope this never happens to me again", moaned Sweetums...
  5. M

    Characters you've felt sorry for

    I have often felt sorry for Fta Blue. I also felt sorry for Ernie in the sketch where the Count hired him to be an operator and in the sketch where the count slept over and kept Ernie up all night with his counting. And I felt sorry for cookie Monster in the sketch where he dreamed that cookies...
  6. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season Four Music Request Show

    Rowlf: Welcome to another fun edition of The Muppet Show Music Request Show. I'm Rowlf, and today I have a guest co-host, Dr. Julius Strangepork. Dr. Strangepork: Thank you, Rowlf. Rowlf: And now here is The newsman to announce the top four most requested songs from the fourth season...
  7. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season Three Music Request Show

    If anybody wants to tell me what season this song is from, that's fine, but I'm going to start on a season four request show now.
  8. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 7 Over the next four months, Sweetums worked as hard as he could, choosing to work on holidays to earn time and a half, but despite his hard work, Mad Man Mooney only gave him a 43 cent raise after four months. Sweetums did have a habbit of breaking Mad man Mooney's big rule, that he...
  9. M

    Sesame Street Walk

    I saw this shirt at a store yesterday that read "Sesame Street Walk", and at the bottom, it read "New York, July 3 1972". Does anybody know if Sesame Street walk was some kidn of special event or soemthing? Or was the shirt just making somehting up, with a random date listed? I was surprised...
  10. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 6 Guests were arrivign for Sweetums' party. Guets such as Sweetums' parents, his aunts and uncles, his art teacher, his music teacher, the local school bully, and his friends on the track team. "I'm glad that you all could make it", said Sweetums, "Now you all know where I live, and...
  11. M

    Bunsen and Zelda Love Story

    I have mixed feelings about the idea of this fan fiction. On one hand, it's a little bit cool that you are explainig why some similar-looking characters look so similar, but on the othe rhand, I never thought of beaker or Dr. Phil Van Neuter as children of Bunsen.
  12. M

    Swamp Call

    I'm sorry that I haven't read or commented on this story in a month, but the whole thing was great. I really like the part where The Electric Mayhem planned a show, though I am dissapointed that we didn't see the results of their show. I also liked the Happy feet scene. it would have been nice...
  13. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 5 The next morning, Sweetums had breakfast with his parents. Sweetums had a bowl of cereal and a glass of grape juice. His father had a cup of Wilkins coffee and some pancakes. His mother was on a diet, so she had a diet pepsi and a scale. "I'm so proud of you, son", said sweetums'...
  14. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season Three Music Request Show

    I don't know if this is the right thread to ask this nor do i know if it's too late, but can anybody tell me what season the song Eight Little Notes was featured in?
  15. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 4 It was now 11:50 at night. It was really dark and really cold, but Sweetums was still looking hard for a job. "It would be great", Sweetums thought, "If I could get a job in Hollywood, but it's too far away, and I don't think I could afford the transportation costs." Sweetums...
  16. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Your comment about my last outline has nothing to do with any racy humor in this story. Oh, and the puppet builder is named Mr. Shalin, as in Don Shalin, puppet builder for Jim Henson in the 1960s and 1970s.
  17. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 3 Sweetums was still struggling to find himself a job. He saw a sign at a nearby building that was read "Now hiring. Humans and Pigs only." He then saw another sign that read "Open job interviews today", so sweetums went to be interviewed. He was in the office with one Mr. Shalin...
  18. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season Three Music Request Show

    Rowlf: Welcome again to The Muppet Show Music Request Show. You may know me as Rowlf, and that's right, I am Rowlf. Anyway, I've gotten such positive feedback that the station manager has given me a higher budget, so now I can have other people in thes studio as opposed to just over the phone...
  19. M

    Buster's Original voice (1980)

    I never knew that Buster originally had a different voice, but it has me thinking... Geez, doesn't Martin Robinson have any original characters of his own, or does he love hand-me-downs? Slimey was originally performed by Michael Earl Davis, Snuffy was originally performed by Jerry Nelson, and...
  20. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 2 Sweetums went out to look for a job. Since he was somewhat good at cooking, we went to find a resturaunt that was hiring. He went to the front desk. "Excuse me", said Sweetums, "Are you hiring?" "Let me see", said the penguin at the desk, "Hey, Mr. trump! Are you hiring?"...
Top