Search results

  1. M

    B for Sale

    (Ernie walks past Lefty) Lefty: psst! hey, bud... Ernie: (shouting) Who, me!? Lefty: Shhhhhh! Ernie: (whispering) Who, me? Lefty: Riiiight.... I have a great, once-in-a-lifetime offer for you! Ernie: A Once-In-A-Lifetime-Offer?! Lefty: Shhhhhh! Ernie: (whispering) A once in a...
  2. M

    Weird Al watches The Muppet Show! :-)

    I am a big Weird Al fan. I like Weird Al Yankovic almost as much as I like the muppets (though I like the muppets a lot more). Of course, I wonder how often Weird Al watches/ watched The Muppet Show. He mentioned one sceen from one episode, and he has said in interviews (and in his Ask Al...
  3. M

    You're Always Welcome at Our House

    Can anybody tell me what muppets appear in this song from the Marissa Berensen episode?
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: MC's 8th Birthday

    Happy Birthday Muppet Central! I remember finding this site in 1998, and I was instantly hooked. I liked stuff like the listing of the top muppet songs that people wanted to see on a special CD release, various Muppetzine artices (by the way, why were those taken down?), the Rarely Seen...
  5. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 15 Three days later, the gang stopped for lunch at a Doc Hopper's French Fried Frog Legs resturaunt. "I'll have a Slappy Meal", said Sweetums. "I'll have frog legs and omletes", said bridget. "I'll have five frog legs and a side order of toast", said Chuck. "I'll have...
  6. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 14 After Casy had jumped out of the window of the vehicle, he landed on a land mine. He exploded and died. He blew up into many different pieces, and his family swept up as many of those pieces as possible and put them into a jar. Nora sighed, "He was just too superstitious". "I...
  7. M

    TMS Recording Order

    Looking at the list, I'm surprised that there aren't extra recording dates for the Juliet Prowse and Connie Stevens episodes, considering they had scenes reshot later, which I assume would be after more episoes had been made.
  8. M

    Fraggle Rock Season 2 officially announced

    It would be nice if this set had a special tribute to Jerry Juhl. If there are behind-the-scenes interviews like in the first set, then this would be a great place to discuss Jerry Juhl. Other topics that should be covered if there is a new documentary: *episode-specific interviews...
  9. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 13 Sweetums and the gang got into the trailer. Chuck drove the car, and everybody was ready to go. "Sweetums, why don't you put these sacks of food into the overhead storage cabnets?", asked Norah. "All right", said Sweetums, who did so. "I'm gonna have to show you to your...
  10. M

    Fraggle Rock Season 2 officially announced

    This is good news, although I would have rather heard official news about season two of The Muppet Show. In addition to the suggested extras in the news page, it would be great if this set included alternate opening endings with other fraggles besides Boober saying "Down At Fraggle Rock" (there...
  11. M

    Fraggle Street

    So far so good.
  12. M

    Favorite Classic Elmo Moments

    Those are really good moments with Elmo. Some of my other favorite "Classic" Elmo moments include his appearances in the songs One Fine Face and We're All Monsters. I also like him in the video Play-Along Games and Songs.
  13. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 12 Sweetums ran as much as he could. He saw signs that pointed to ways to get to hollywood, and spent two whole days running and following the arrows and direction sings. He eventually got tired, but he didn't think that he had enough money to afford a night at a hotel, so he kept...
  14. M

    A Jim Henson sighting?

    No, I didn't see anybody who looked like Elvis, nor did I see anybody else who looked like any other celebrity or puppeteer.
  15. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 11 Sweetums had won the "Test your strenght" game. The Newsman showed up to congraduate him. "Congraduations!", said The Newsman, "You are the first to have won today. How do you feel?" "Great", said Sweetums. "What are you going to do next?", asked The Newsman. "I'm...
  16. M

    Favorite Muppet Specials

    I like: *Hey Cinderella *A Muppet Family Christmas *The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence *The Muppet Valentine Show If you want to count specials from The Jim Henson Hour, I like The Secrets of The Muppets.
  17. M

    A Jim Henson sighting?

    A few days ago at work, I saw a customer who looked a lot like Jim Henson. he was wearing a jacket, which had his name sewn onto the front. The name there was Jim. Of course, I didn't ask him anything. Maybe I should have asked, or commented that he looked like Jim Henson. I didn't hear his...
  18. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 10 Sweetums was still searching when he suddenly got hungry. he stopped by an ice cream stand to get some ice cream. "Hi, there, what can I get you?", asked the ice cream man. "I'd like to have all eighteen flavors of ice cream that you have", said Sweetums. "Okay", said the...
  19. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 9 Sweetums entered the bogeon county fair, hoping to find Kermit and get a ride to Hollywood. "Frog! Bear! Chicken! Whatever!", shouted Sweetums, but they didn't hear him yelling. Sweetums was searching for them. Eventually, they were right behind them but had their backs...
  20. M

    Bunsen and Zelda Love Story

    You might as well continue, since you already began.
Top