Search results

  1. M

    What other SS DVD's does Kermit appear in?

    I would like to point out that The Best of Kermit on Sesame Street, I'm Glad I'm Me, Getting Ready to Read, and The Alphabet Game, are not currently available on DVD. Another Kermit song, On My Pond, is included in Sing-Along Earth Songs, but that isn't available on DVD, either. :)
  2. M

    What other SS DVD's does Kermit appear in?

    After Elmo opens his door at the beginning and says that he is thinking about "Sesame Street... You know, Sesame Street!", a clip montage is shown, featuring a kazoo-played version of the theme. I only saw this special on TV, too, and not on video or DVD.
  3. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 3 Oscar wrote a script in ten hours, and then decided to hold interviews with peopel wanting to be involved with his movie. His first interviewee was Prairie Dawn. "I would like to help produce and direct your movie, Oscar, but first I'd like to read the script", said Prairie...
  4. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 2 Oscar thought back to what it was that made him make a movie.... The Sesame Street cast went to the movies one day to see "Dreamer". Everyone was talking as they left the theatre. "Now, that horse should get a best actors nomination", said Buster. "I agree", said Fred the...
  5. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    By the way, I would like to point out that i do not know who is being nominated for this years oscars, nor do I know what movies are being nominated, so any mention of real people at the oscars is a guess. And no, I do not know who this years winner will be. ;) :grouchy:
  6. M

    Ladies from TMS season one

    Mildred is at the wedding. She sits next to the members of Geri and the Atrics.
  7. M

    What episodes have been on video?

    I wonder if Disney owns the full distribution rights to the kids klassics videos or if Kids Klassics still has the video rights (is Kids Klassics even in buisness anymore)? If Disney owns the rights, then maybe if Disney releases season sets 9or even single-disc releases) they can include these...
  8. M

    Oscar at the Oscars

    Chapter 1 It was the night of the Oscars. Kermit the Frog was reporting on the red carpet at the pre-oscars show. "Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here", said Kermit, "And tonight we will learn the results of who will win the oscars. We have a lot of big-name celebrities, directors, producers...
  9. M

    Thog's most recent appearance

    As far as I know, and I could be wrong, his last appearance was in the lorretta switt episode of The Muppet Show, from 1980. I have read that the Thog puppet/ suit wore out and deteriorated so badly that it was thrown away. I'm not sure when he wore out, but I have a feeling that it might have...
  10. M

    What other SS DVD's does Kermit appear in?

    There was another clip with kermit in this special, shown during the opening clip montage, which looks like it's from the Sesame Street News sketch where Kermit interviewed Old MacDonald about his health spa. As far as I know, this sequence wasn't cut (you can correct me if I'm wrong).
  11. M

    Minor Muppetz' JHH Outline: Kidnapped Guest Star

    Enjoy this Jim Henson Hour outline. Cold Opening/ Controll Room Gonzo wants to audition his new act in the studio: Brick Juggling! Of course, he is terrible at it, and the bricks fall through the floor ("the bricks were supposed to land on my feet", moans Gonzo). Jim Henson's Intro...
  12. M

    My outline attempt coming soon

    That was good so far. I like the Swedish Chef's toss salad skit (a similar joke was used in Sesame Street Presents Follow That Bird). Good luck thinking of good material for an At The Dance skit (if you choose to include one.... only one first season episode did not have an At The Dance skit)...
  13. M

    big bird's story time

    Yes, it's the same as the video release, and although I haven't watched the DVD release, I've heard that kermit's scenes are still there. I've heard that Sesame Workshop has permission to show old Kermit the Frog clips in new episodes and in video and DVD releases.
  14. M

    You know what is scary?

    I know the lyrics word by word. I don't think it's scary to know the lyrics.
  15. M

    Nice Idea

    So far Disney has never produced any Muppet video games. A Muppet treasure Island video game would be cool, and a Muppetrs Wizard of Oz game might also be cool as well. There should be more Mario Party-style Muppet games. Maybe with more characters, or more mini-games, or maybe with a...
  16. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Shouldn't it be the other way around? A Volkswageon is probably bigger than a hot dog stand. Also, while he did eat all of the hot dog stand, he didn't eat the entire volkswageon. There was enough left for people to push.
  17. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    And now... the good-nights. Clifford: Well, thanks for watching tonights show, and here is our guest star once again, Weird Al Yankovic! (the crowd cheers as Weird Al Yankovic walks on) Weird Al: Thanks for having me on here, Clifford, I had a wonderful time. I only regret not working...
  18. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    And now a script for another part of the show: (Carl goes to the commissionary) Seymour: What would you like to have? Carl: I'll have a dirty plate and a toaster. Seymour: All righty, then. Rizzo: (stickig head out of Carl's mouth) And I'll have some swiss cheese. Seymour: Okey...
  19. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    And now... here is the next scene: (Clifford is walking down the halway with Carl) Clifford: Carl! I'm very made at you for eating Rizzo! Rizzo: (from inside Carl) yeah, Carl's in touble and Clifford's on my side. Clifford: (sticking face into Carl's mouth) And Rizzo, I'm mad at you...
  20. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    And now, here's more script: Rizzo: (complaining) I spent hours sculpting that cheese, and then you go and eat it! You're selfish! Carl: (annoyed) I did not eat your cheese, ya dirty rat! Rizzo: Oh, yeah, right, I can smell it on your breat.... Carl: I already told you, that's...
Top