Search results

  1. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    Although The Muppet Musicians of bremen wasn't in the contract, Rover Joe did appear on The Muppet Show a few times, so I think he might have been included in the contract (I could be wrong).
  2. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    By packaging variations, I was referring to how The Swedish Kithcen Playset and mega Beaker were released in both "25th Anniversary" packaging and the blue packaging. That kind of variations, not figure/ character variants.
  3. M

    Muppets/L.A. Times article

    There are many things that the muppets can do besides a new movie that would be really good. it's been a long time since there were any new Muppet television specials, and a new series wouldn't hurt. I'd be happy if Disney made a lot of older muppet productions available to the public (either on...
  4. M

    You're Always Welcome at Our House

    Well, thanks for answering. I'm not sure if your "Please stop asking" response was meant as negative or positive, but if I wouldn't have kept asking if my question was answered earlier. :)
  5. M

    You're Always Welcome at Our House

    Anyone? I'm just bringing this thread up again. I'm sure that there are some people here who have seen this sketch and know which characters appear. It shouldn't be hard to list them, or to just tell me that the other muppets in this song were whatnots who were never seen before or since.
  6. M

    Other episodes that Fleet Scribbler could have been in

    Are there any episodes that you think Fleet Scribbler could have been in? Here are ways that I think he could have been used: Elton John: could have annoyed Elton John in his dressing room. Peter Sellers: Could have tried to interview someone and then disapeared thanks to the...
  7. M

    Monsterpiece Theater: St. Elmo's Fire

    Allistar Cookie: Good evening. Allistar Cookie here. Welcome to Monsterpiece theater. Tonight, me bring you classic '80s tale, ''St. Elmo's Fire''. (cut to an amish setting. Elmo and Zoe are both wearing black amish clothes) Zoe: Oh, St. Elmo, it is cold in here, but we are too young to...
  8. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Yay, one refference was acknowledged!
  9. M

    The Sesame "Best of" videos

    And now, here is my idea for a Kermit collection: The Kermit the Frog on Sesame Street Collection Kermit's W Lecture Sesame Street News: rupunzel Cookie Monster Alphabet Bein' Green (with Lena Horne) Grover the Toothbrush Salesman I Wonder About the World Above Up There Sesame...
  10. M

    The Sesame "Best of" videos

    Here are ideas for two random character assortment collections: Sesame Street: The various characters collection vol. 1 Big Bird meets Little Bird Wheels on my Feet ABC-DEF-GHI (original version) I Just Adore Four Admral Big Bird Big Bird and a girl demonstrate Big and Little...
  11. M

    The Sesame "Best of" videos

    The Anything Muppet Collection Goin' For a Ride The People in Your Neighborhood (original version) Everyone Likes Ice Cream Has Anybody Seen My Dog? Five People In My Family My Favorite Letter Sesame Street News: Peter Piper's family Mah Na Mah Na Clap, Clap, Clap The...
  12. M

    The Sesame "Best of" videos

    The Monster Collection Fur Group of Monsters: A! We're all Monsters Monsterpiece Theater: Me, Claudius Circles Letter of the Day: G Zoe see's a group of G's Monsterpiece Theater: Chariots of Fur I Want a Monster to be My friend Kermit's Milk Lecture Two Headed Monster at...
  13. M

    The Sesame "Best of" videos

    The Grover Collection Near and Far (original version) Kermit instructs Grover to get in the box Grover the waiter: Alphabet Soup Grover the elevador operador: Five people at a Time Two G Sounds Monsterpiece Theatre: Upstairs, Downstairs Proud of Me Grover counts John John's penny...
  14. M

    The Sesame "Best of" videos

    Here is my idea for a Cookie Monster collection: The Cookie Monster Collection Kermit and Cookie Monster demonstrate Happy, Sad, and Mad Letter of the Day: X Cookie Monster eats Bert's bacon and Ernie's X Share Monsterpiece Theatre: Twin Beaks The First and Last Cookie The...
  15. M

    The Sesame "Best of" videos

    best of character collections Some special best of character collections with just inserts and no linking footage would be good. Maybe there could be a collecction similar to Disney's Treasures releases, focusing on every starring role for each character during a certain time fraim. If not...
  16. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Now that this story is done, what does everybody think? Can anybody point out all refferences that I've included? I've already pointed out the Don Shalin refference, but what about the others?
  17. M

    Guest stars who seemed to dislike being on the show

    According to the Muppet Morsels, she thought of The Muppet Show differently than other celebrities at the time she was on. It says that most celebrities thought that the muppet show didn't have a chance at success, but she believed in them. I think the morsels said that she liked being on there.
  18. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 19: The Final Chapter Sweetums left the hospital sooner than he had expected and was on his way to a Hollywood studio. "These studios look great!", remarked sweetums. Sweetums saw some studio doors and crashed through them, entering the studio that the muppets were in. "I'm...
  19. M

    B for Sale

    Are you refferring to the reused Harvey Kneeslapper gag, or was there actually an Ernie and lefty skit where Lefty tried to sell a B?
  20. M

    You're Always Welcome at Our House

    It's been awhile since I last looked there, but I think it only says that the song has Marrissa Berensen and some muppets tied to a house. I don't think it said which muppets.
Top