Search results

  1. M

    Pig songs

    That song is from the Madeline Kahn episode. I've seen the episode, but not the sketch (it was cut when it aired on Nickleodeon).
  2. M

    Muppet Wiki-few things I want to add

    You just register and then you can edit and add things. On each page, you just click the edit button. I think you can also edit without registering.
  3. M

    Dinosaurs Opening

    I didn't start watching Dinosaurs regularly untill the second season. I saw a few first-season episodes during the show's original run, but didn't see the opening when they were on. Then I regularly got to see the show and it's opening. Then I got one of the videos, and I noticed that the clips...
  4. M

    Pig songs

    Here is a list of pig songs that I can think of. I haven't actually seen all of these. I'm not counting any where the pigs are just in the background along many other types of characters (like Temptation). Lydia, the Tattooed lady: Kermit wears a striped outfit and sings about a pig named...
  5. M

    Favourite season one moments

    my favorite season one moments include: Mahna Mahna all Muppet Labs skits The Talking Houses sketches "Good grief, the comedians a bear!" Wayne and Wanda: "Some Enchanted Evening", "Row Row Row", and "Let it Snow" Gonzo eating a tire Cowboy Time Nice Girl Like Me Fever The...
  6. M

    Bill the Bubble Guy appreciation thread

    I know that there are a lot of fans who dislike Bill, but I really like him. He is one of my favorite characters from Muppets Tonight. It would have been nice if he got to be made as an action figure, though there are other characters who i would have rather had. I sure hope he get's to appear...
  7. M

    Video: Two little girls in a doll house

    This song was included in the video Learning About Numbers.
  8. M

    To Spread the Muppet Cheer

    I think that is a great idea.
  9. M

    After seeing the Sex and Violence pilot...

    I agree that there should have een morsels for Sex and Violence, and I agree that the valentine show should have morsels (if it get's included).
  10. M

    Episodes that Uncle Deadley could have appeared in

    What episodes do you think Uncle Deadley could have been in? Here is a list of what I think: Alice Cooper: could have done anything with Alice Cooper. Liza Minelli: could have been a murder suspect. Linda Lavin: could have appeared in closing number. Beverly Sills: could have had...
  11. M

    There's a New Sound

    I've heard this song on some albums, but I am wondering if anybody can tell me what the setting is like for this song. Also, did Scooter wear his usual clothes in this song? ;)
  12. M

    Is this Petey?

    I know that petey was a regular. I meant that if the character in the background wasn't Petey then was it a regular character.
  13. M

    Is this Petey?

    There is a clip seen in Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting. This clip has Susan and the cast singing "You're My Baby Now" to Miles. There are several humans in this scene. Anyway, there is a teenager on the steps behind Susan, who has dark brown hair and a blue shirt. Is this Petey, who...
  14. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    the refferences Here is a list of all refferences and inside jokes that I listed that haven't been pointed out by anyone: During Sweetums' moving in party, his freinds are named carl, Richard, and John. They are named after Carl Banas (who voiced Sweetums in The frog Prince), Richard Hunt...
  15. M

    Other episodes that Fleet Scribbler could have been in

    In his last appearance, the Raquel Welch episode, he appeared in At The dance and had a line that could have been given to anyone. I wonder if the writers had ever considered having him appear like that, a character with lines that anybody could have had. Oddly enough, I have seen quite a...
  16. M

    Episodes that Fletcherbird should have appeared in

    Are there any epsiodes that you think Fletcherbird could or should have been in? Here is my list: Leslie Uggums: Could have done something with Big Bird (Graham Fletcher, who performed Fletcherbird, performed one of the monsters in the opening number, so he could have performed Fletcher)...
  17. M

    Which episode is this?

    No, that wasn't the UK skit. The Veterinarians Hospital and Muppet News skits were both the UK spot for that episode.
  18. M

    Other episodes that Fleet Scribbler could have been in

    I think he's a very cool character. I know that the writers hated him, but I wonder what the majority of fans felt about him.
  19. M

    Sully interrupted by people other than Biff

    Has Sully ever been interrupted by anybody else besides Biff?
Top