Search results

  1. M

    Sweetums' Incredible Journey to Hollywood

    Chapter 1 It is 1979, the day of the first-ever private screening of The Muppet movie. The movie has ended, and Sweetums broke through the screen. All of the muppets then congraduated each other and then left the theatre. Sweetums started talking to his friends about the movie. "So...
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT Outline: Walter Matheau

    Cold Opening/ Meeting Room Kermit, Clifford, and Walter Matheau discuss ideas for tonights show, which is a salute to old-time comedy. Walter thinks that Clifford should wear a vauldvilian suit, but Clifford objects, saying that he is too cool for it. Walter get's Animal to put a vaudville...
  3. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season One Music Request Show

    I have thought about that. There are some characters I have wanted to include (The Swedish Chef, The Newsman), but I can't think of any songs that they would probably like. I have also wanted to include Dr. Teeth, but I've been debating over whether to have him interract with Rowlf since they...
  4. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season Two Music Request Show

    Rowlf: Hello, again. Welcome to another edition of The Muppet Show Music Request Show, in which I take requests from members of The Muppet Show cast and crew and play songs from The Muppet Show, depending on what season I'm promoting. Anyway, if you liked yesterdays show then you'll probably...
  5. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season One Music Request Show

    That would have been good, though I think Rowlf would be too smart to misunderstand what Fozzie was saying in that situation. I think a joke like that would have worked better if the DJ was Fozzie, Gonzo, or maybe Scooter, Bunsen, or janice. Then again, the DJ of the Sesame Street video Rock &...
  6. M

    Rowlf presents The Muppet Show Season One Music Request Show

    (Rowlf is sitting behind a desk in a radio station) Rowlf: Hello, I'm Rowlf the Dog! And this is The Muppet Show Music request Show. Tonight, I will be taking requests for songs from the first season. First, here is our number one most requested song, surveyed by 27 people. It's the song...
  7. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: George Carlin

    It's just how I pictured it in my head. I was picturing this as an actual number, and I pictured Dr. Teeth playing keyboards in front of Animals drums. The positioning of the other members was just a random decision. I don't know who wrote or performed those songs. I've just heard them on...
  8. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: George Carlin

    This outline is from season 5, and features the first guest host of Saturday Night Live, George Carlin. Cold Opening/ Lobby Pops asks george Carlin who he is, george tells him who he is, and then Pops asks for his autograph, which makes george ask, "I thought you didn't know who I was"...
  9. M

    Was TMS shot in front of a live audience?

    Here's some more questions about the pilot: 1. Did Fran do Miss Piggy? Yes. 2. Who performed Jefferson in the Mt. Rushmore bits. John Lovelady. 3. Who performed each Deadly Sin? Vocally, Jerry Nelson performed Envy, Sloth, and Gluttony, Dave Goelz performed Averice, John Lovelady performed...
  10. M

    Was TMS shot in front of a live audience?

    There were actually two of them, not three, but according to the muppet morsels, paul williams has one of them on top of his piano, so he must have gotten to keep at least one of them.
  11. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Eric Idle

    I thought that Alone Again, Natually was written by The Beatles. Anyway, you say that it was written by Gilbert O'Sullivan. Is this correct, or did you mean Gilber and Sullivan? In case anyone is wondering, the setting for the closing number is the backdrop from the We Got us number in the...
  12. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Eric Idle

    This outline is part of season 4. Dressing Room Eric Idle is standing on his head, and yells at scooter for seeing him stand on his head. Introduction Kermit introduces Eric Idle in the opening number. Opening Number: The Lumberjack Song Eric sings and chops wood while Lobbock...
  13. M

    Dr. Teeth observation

    I thought he sat to the right of Animal in The Muppets Wizard of Oz.
  14. M

    Compilation Fan-Fic: "Muppet Animal Club"

    The following fan fic is meant to be like the copilation videos from 1985. However, unlike my other fan fics that were like this, this one does intentionally include sketches that I've included in other compilation fan fics, but I'm trying not to include anything from other compilations. Enjoy...
  15. M

    Why didnt Jerry Nelson have a regular character on the Muppet Show?

    It's weird that in the section on his characters in Jim Henson: The Works, it lists J.P. Gross but not Dr. Strangepork (I also think it's weird that Louis Kazagger and Uncle Deadley weren't listed but Gross was, but Strangepork is a much more important character than all of those).
  16. M

    At least Disney are doing something right.

    Well in 1993, when Disney had the video rights to a lot of henson programming, Disney released several muppet videos at once. Disney has reelased some old stuff, but not many rare things. I hope that Disney soon releases some Muppet specials, epsidoes of The Jim Henson Hour, and older...
  17. M

    Zelda Rose and Beaker

    The lead violinist in The Muppets String Quartet sketch from The Ed Sullivan Show looks like he had the same head as Zelda Rose, but different hair. It would be a little weird if they used the same puppet but replaced the facial features, as I don't think Zelda Rose is a whatnot (or if she is...
  18. M

    The Muppet Alphabet Album

    What I want to know is if this album was really recorded in 1971, as mentioned in a few sources. I have the re-release, Sing The Alpabet, and quite a few songs on there have copyrights past 1971 (copyright dats on some songs go up to 1975). As far as I know, the only song on the re-reelase...
  19. M

    Follow That Bird Sing-And-Play

    Let's say that it's 1985, and Sesame Workshop wants to promote it's recent release, Sesame Street presents: Follow That Bird, with a sing-along video similar to the one that would later be made for Elmo in Grouchland. It would have sing-along lyrics for all of the songs. Here is my script of...
  20. M

    When will we Muppet fans say somthing?

    If The Jim Henson Company still owned the muppets, then I wonder if the muppets would have had a much better 50th anniversary than they did. While many of the muppets announced plans have been cancled, I really hope that Disney doens't cancle plans for seasons 2-5 to be released on DVD. If...
Top