Search results

  1. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    And now, the script for Nigel losing his important documents: Nigel: Okay, everybody, get Kermit ready for the next sketch. (starts looking through some papers) Now, I need to find my important documents. (to Eugene) If I don't get them mailed by tomorrow, then I'll have to wait sixty extra...
  2. M

    Top 10 Fav Muppets

    Since I combined The Jim Henson Hour and Muppets Tonight in the same list, I'm going to make two seperate lists, featuring the top ten characters who originated in those productions (or originated sometime between the end of The Muppet Show and The Jim Henson Hour and originated sometime between...
  3. M

    Top 10 Fav Muppets

    I'm now going to try to list ten characters altogetehr, rather than by what productions they come from: 1. Kermit the Frog 2. Dr. Bunsen Honeydew 3. Beaker 4. Lips 5. Seymour 6. Pepe 7. Herry Monster 8. Sully 9. Digit 10. Oscar the Grouch
  4. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    Here is my script for the scene of Rizzo findig that his sculpture is missing. (Rizzo walks into Weird Al Yankovic's dressing room) Rizzo: I can't beleive it. He writes a song about balogna but not my cheese, and he dosn't take requests for unreleased... (Notices that most of the cheese...
  5. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Weird Al Yankovic

    Okay, I will write scripts for the backstage scenes. Here is a script for the cold opening: (Clifford, Gonzo, Johnny Fiama, and Sal are in Weird Al Yankovic's dressing room) Clifford: Hi, Al. Weird Al: Hi, Clifford. Hi, everybody. Gonzo: Hi, Weird. Weird Al: Don't call me...
  6. M

    Follow That Bird Discussion Thread

    Since we seem to be getting some new members I figured I'd revive this old thread.
  7. M

    today's Sesame Street vs. the old Sesame Street.

    Welcome to Muppet Central. While I do like the current episodes of Sesame Street, nothing beats classic Sesame Street.
  8. M

    King of 8 Narrator

    I think Jerry Nelson was the narrarator for The King of 8. I haven't seen The Queen of Six.
  9. M

    Tales from Muppetland on DVD

    I'm not sure whether Hit! has any say in whether Disney keeps those scenes in (Henson owns Fraggle Rock, Hit! just has the current distribution rights for the show), but Sesame Workshop did allow for Sesame Street characters to be in the recent DVD releases of The Muppet Show and the movies, and...
  10. M

    Weird Al watches The Muppet Show! :-)

    I saw most of the episodes when it was on the air. I am so glad that I will be able to see it again. I wodner why it hasn't already been released. After all, seems like most Weird Al DVD releases sell really well. I hope that The Complete Al get's released on DVD next (I don't think any complete...
  11. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    That's a cool phto, but does anybody know who the woman performing Beautiful Day Monster in that photo is? Could it be Jane Henson? Or maybe Rollin Krewson (I'm not sure if she eeever performed on Sesame Street, nor do I know if she was eve working for the Jim Henson Company at the time)?
  12. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    Is it legal to view these clips off the internet? Does it cost anyhting to watch?
  13. M

    Sesame Street classic clips on YouTube

    I have read that there were also sketches where Beautiful Day Monster was called "Ralph" and "Harold". I guess they couldn't decide on a proper name for him. Either that, or didn't think he was important enough to have the same name every time it was mentioned.
  14. M

    B for Sale

    I knew about the gag. I just wanted to reuse it as a way to get Harvey to appear with other regular characters, pull a joke on Ernie, and have Lefty make a sale. I didn't realize that I had Harvey call Ernie by name. However, Harvey Kneeslapper has appeared with other Sesame Street...
  15. M

    Classic Sesame on Electric Company DVD's

    I guess that must have been the Out To Lunch special, but I don't know for sure. I've read about another special called The Grover Monster/ Jean Marsh Cartoon Special, featuring animated segments from both shows.
  16. M

    What kind of action will get SW's attention?

    I hope that it's not more of a struggle.
  17. M

    Is this Petey?

    Do you know if this song was part of a street plot or if it was an insert? Or could it have been one of those street scenes that originated as part of a story and then reaired as an insert? Since Miles was adopted in the 17th season, I guess this episode wasn't from any of the epsiodes...
  18. M

    Classic Sesame on Electric Company DVD's

    Are there any other bonus features besides the interview with Joan Ganz Cooney? During the 1970s, there were a few crossover specials featuring the casts of Sesame Street and The Electric Company. I wonder how feasible it would be to include those specials on future sets (I'm assuming that...
  19. M

    Tales from Muppetland on DVD

    I'm not sure if Jerry Juhl (Taminella) and carl Banas (Sweetums in The Frog Prince) pre-recorded their voices for the puppeteers to lyp-sync to or if they recorded the voices afterwards and dubbed in, but if the voices were dubbed and undubbed copies still exist, then it would be cool to have a...
  20. M

    Top 10 Fav Muppets

    My Faves From The Muppet Show Kermit the frog Dr. Bunsen Honeydew Beaker Beauregard Crazy Harry Lips Thog Doglion Gonzo Zoot From The Jim Henson Hour and/ or Muppets Tonight Digit Clifford Leon Seymour the Elephant Pepe the Prawn Dr. Phil Van Neuter Zippety...
Top