Search results

  1. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I wouldn't mind if it was just the first five episodes, though I would like to see a nice variety of episodes from the first few seasons. I would like to see some first season episodes, though there are a lot of characters who weren't around during the first season (like The Count, Mr...
  2. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I am now a little releived to know that the set covers the first five years, mainly so I know what years it focuses on. I would have liked for it to have included a few skits from the early 1980s, but I'm happy with it having material from the first five years. I wonder why the title changed...
  3. M

    World According to Sesame Street DVD

    I think that this is a feature-lenght documentary on the various international versions of Sesame Street.
  4. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    How did you find out about the title and number of discs? Just because it is the first five years and three discs does not mean that it will only be inserts. I have read that a single disc can hold up to four hours, so this set could have up to 12 complete episodes.
  5. M

    The Best of TMS: lack of song titles

    Has anybody noticed that in the DVD chapters on The Best of The Muppet Show DVDs that songs are never mentioned as chapter titles? For example, for "I'm So Happy", the chapter is listed as "Gloomy Muppets". "Borneo" is just listed as "Jugband". "Don't Go Breaking my Heart" is listed as "Elton...
  6. M

    Songs that should have been covered on Sesame Street

    During the early years of the show, it was more common for covers of songs to be sung on the show. What songs do you think would have been perfect for Sesame Street? I think that "Big Girl's Don't Cry" would have been good. Whenever I hear that song, I feel like the singers sound like Jerry...
  7. M

    My Version of Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    Do you remember if you saw any scenes filmed that got cut from the movie by time it was released?
  8. M

    Which celebrity would you go out with?

    If only one celebrity, then I would date Norah Jones. If two, then I'd also date Kelly Clarkson. If more, then I'd also date Mila Kunis, Courtney Cox, Jennifer Aniston, and the actress who played the wife of Adam Sandler's character in Click.
  9. M

    Video Game Idea: "Sesame Street Party"

    Here is a listing of what songs I would have play as instrumental music in each mini-game: Bird Seed Tossing: There's a Bird on Me. Follow the Music Beat: No specific tune. Rubber Duckie Race: Rubber Duckie. Bottlecap Matching: I'm Square (or Have You Ever Looked at a Paper Clip, for...
  10. M

    Karen Prell's Birthday

    I just remembered that you asked what all characters were there, and I don't think anybody answered you. Besides the one I was asking about, the menu featured Red Fraggle, the worm from Labrynth, and Deena Monster. I can't remember who else was there. I think Red was the only Fraggle Rock...
  11. M

    I've started the "Mokey Revolution"

    I hadn't realised that the original Gobo was used in the season two cover art, but it's odd that the original Gobo is pictured on the cover for season two, especially since he wasn't on the covers for Fraggle Rock: Where it All Began and the first season, where it would have been much more...
  12. M

    Karen Prell's Birthday

    I only thought that she was a rocker because she was holding a guitar (or is it a bass?). I think her hair was blue, and her color was pink-ish (I have a feeling I may be wrong and the color could be purple or lavendar). By the way, Karen Prell did not perform Gaffer (that was Kathy Mullen)...
  13. M

    the best Dinosaurs TV parodies

    I like Ask Mister Lizard, The Family Challenge, Way Too Complicated, Dirty Dare, and Blarney. Though not a parody, I also like The Smoo Show.
  14. M

    Questions we may never know the answer

    Does anybody know if Petey, Raphael, Tom, or Molly the Mail Lady ever sang on this show? Are there any human cast members who never sang on Sesame Street?
  15. M

    Karen Prell's Birthday

    I saw the banner yesterday, and there was one character on it who I did not recognize. It was some rock star-looking puppet, who was holding a guitar. I think she was at the end of the left. Does anybody know who she is?
  16. M

    who's that muppet in 30th anniversary logo?

    Gorgon Heap, who looks similar to Big V, was often seen without horns, as well as with horns. Also, Big V has made a small number of appearances with a smaller nose.
  17. M

    The Great Muppet Caper

    The number of Muppets who stayed at the hotel is smalled compared to all of the Muppets that were around then. Miss Piggy and Sweetums didn't stay there, and it's not like the Sesame Street cast was at the hotel. Other muppets who were around then (and were still frequently used on The...
  18. M

    An observation of Crazy Harry

    I wonder why John Lovelady didn't perform Crazy Harry in that special. He had already performed Harry in the Valentines special, and he would perform him regularly on TMS, but in this pilot it was Richard Hunt. John Lovelady did perform in this special. I find it a bit ironic when I see the...
  19. M

    John Lovelady

    How do you know that he quit? Of course, I've been wondering this too. I know that he worked on The Muppet Movie a few years later. I have read posts by people who think that his puppeteering was bad, so he could have gotten fired, or he could have thought he wasn't a good enough puppeteer...
  20. M

    Video Game Idea: "Sesame Street Party"

    Some more ideas..... After the first round ends and other characters become playable, Lefty would hold up a small password, so if the players want to play as one of those characters without having to play another game, they could write down the code, and go to a password area on the main...
Top