Search results

  1. M

    Video Game Idea: "Sesame Street Party"

    Muppet Party Cruise did have main characters that the player was able to play as host mini-games along with those who diddn't. Of course, for my Sesame Street Party idea, most of the hosts would appear in the games as well, unlike how in Muppet Party Cruise very few mini-game hosts appeared in...
  2. M

    Video Game Idea: "Sesame Street Party"

    more mini-games Here are some more mini-games: Find the X!: Host: Sherlock Hemlock Game Description: Find the hidden letter X. Bonus Clip: X Marks the Spot Sound Identification: Host: Simon Soundman Game Description: identify the sound sheard with the pictures of the objects...
  3. M

    Video Game Idea: "Sesame Street Party"

    mini-games Here is a listing of the mini-games: Bird Seed Tossing: Host: Big Bird Game Description: see which player can throw a bag of birdseed the farthest. Bonus Clip: There's a Bird on Me. Follow the Music Beat: Host: Elmo Game description: each player has a drum and has...
  4. M

    Video Game Idea: "Sesame Street Party"

    Here's an idea I have for a Sesame Street video game. Sesame Street Party. It's just like Mario Party and Muppet Party Cruise. There would be a handful of game boards for the main play, and several places for the characters to land on. Like Mario Party but unlike Muppet Party Cruise, a mini-game...
  5. M

    Why are there few kids' shows that feature sawing in half?

    And don't forget about Fozzie sawing a robot in half on The Muppet Show when Sylvester Stallone was the guest star.
  6. M

    More Muppet Sing Along

    I just realised that I listed Pig Calypso for both the Fun Songs volume and the Kermit and Miss Piggy Songs volume. I meant for Cuenta Le Gustas to be included in Fun Songs instead.
  7. M

    More Muppet Sing Along

    I would like to give some plot descriptiosn that I thought of for the video ideas I listed: Volume 1: The Muppet Classics Summary: Sam the Eagle proudly presents some of the Muppets most classic songs ever, such as The Rainbow Connection, Follow Me, Turn the World Around, and But I Like...
  8. M

    More Muppet Sing Along

    I had started at least one thread like this before, I think here but maybe also at at least one other Muppet message board. I've also posted such ideas in a thread about the Disney Sing-Along-Songs videos. However, I'd like to post some ideas. Instead of Muppet Sing-Alongs, I'll just call it...
  9. M

    TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

    Actually, if season 2 ends up being uncut, I think it would be better to just put a sticker or something on the cover that just says "Uncut!" Somehow I don't think Disney would want to draw attention to the fact that season one was cut (none of the Muppet Morsels point out that sceens had to be...
  10. M

    Anyone else remember Eureka's Castle????

    I liked Eureka's Castle. It was a bit simialr to Sesame Street, with animated and film segments which I think were repeated in many episodes. The show also featured performers who have worked for Henson, such as Noel McNeil, Pam Arciero, and Brian Meehl (after he'd left Sesame Street to become a...
  11. M

    What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

    Well, I did mention that this could also include some original series, starring supporting characters (similar to Statler and Waldorf: From the Balcony). I'm not sure how bad this idea would get in the way of the regular performers performing (alternate performers could be used for some shows...
  12. M

    Late Night Buffet Taping Summary: Not Enough Juice!

    Did the entire show take place on-stage, or are there any "backstage" sequences?
  13. M

    What if Disney added a Muppet block to The Disney Channel?

    Wouldn't it be cool if Disney decided to add a three-hour block of Muppet programming to either The Disney Channel or ABC Family Channel? Perhaps it could be called The Muppet Channel, and can play Muppet programming. I would have it be three-hours long, and between the programming there...
  14. M

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    Here's a question that I started wondering: Do you still get paid residuals for your work in any Henson productions that get shown on TV or DVD? I am assuming that you did get residuals in the first place (even though you didn't perform voices in many Henson productions). Of course, there aren't...
  15. M

    Great Cookie Thief

    I'm not really sure whether the skit came first or if the book came first, though there are quite a few Sesame Street skits that were adapted into storybooks (the episode about Mr. Hooper's death was also made into a book). As for the video that people are referring to, that was Three Sesame...
  16. M

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    Well, I just watched the opening sequence for Follo That Bird, and Biff is there, though he can hardly be seen. It's not a shot that would be cut-off by full-frame. He can be seen as the camera is moving up, but for the msot part during that openign shot Biff is blocked by some lights on the...
  17. M

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    It never has been released uncut. However, I think an uncut release would be possible. I don't know how Henson would feel about the use of it's Fraggle Rock characters, but I'm sure that Sesame Workshop would allow the Sesame Street characters to be included. SW has already allowed Disney to...
  18. M

    The Muppet Show Season 2 Cover Art

    I voted for the second cover.
  19. M

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    I remember seeing somebody doing something that looked like he was playing checkers with a human in the scene where Big Bird was leaving the street. The area was in the building near the fix-it shop. It was hard for me to see who that character was, but I thought it was forgetful jones. Of...
Top