Search results

  1. M

    Why is Mokey being forgotten?

    I think that some of us here should send Hit! (or perhaps Henson) an e-mail asking them about the lack of Mokey. Of course, The Gorgs haven't gotten much attention from Hit! or Sabbaba either. Sabbaba has released Doozer plushes and PVCs but not Gorg plushes and PVCs (and all of the Gorgs...
  2. M

    Beat The Time w/ Oscar The Grouch

    This is a good script.
  3. M

    Muppet Show Cut Songs Captions

    So are you just transcribing these? I don't really consider transcripts of segments to be "fan fiction", since thye really happened. When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was for made-up morsels. Hmm.... that gives me an idea....
  4. M

    The Nitpickers Guide To the Muppets

    She was performed by Jerry Nelson.
  5. M

    Next Muppet Replicas: Gonzo, Animal

    I wonder if any of the live-hand characters (Fozzie, Rowlf, etc) will be made.
  6. M

    If Jim Henson Video released more Muppet Show videos

    Back in 1994, Jim Henson Video reelased Monster Laughs with Vincent Price, featuring two episodes (the oens with Vincent Price and Alice Cooper). According to the Muppet Central collectibles guide, four more videos were planned but never released. If Jim Henson Video had released more Muppet...
  7. M

    Will there be a Jim Henson Hour DVD?

    A lot of unsuccessful TV shows have been released on DVD. Among them: *Get a Life (two single-disc volumes of four episodes each, but I have heard that a complete first season set is in the works) *Greg the Bunny (was cancled after 10 episodes, all 13 produced episodes are included in one...
  8. M

    An Idea Dinosaurs Should Have Used

    The other day I was thinking of an idea that Dnosaurs should have used. It would be fitting, since Dinosaurs had so many parodies on the show. You know how when the Jim Henson Productions logo was shown on the show there would be a pterodactyl by the logo? And you know how Kermit the Frog...
  9. M

    New Christmas Toy DVD soon?

    I know that Disney wouldn't allow Hit to include Kermit's scenes on the Emmet Otter DVD because Hit! is a rival compoany. I wonder if Disney would allow a non-rival company to release Emmet Otter and Christmas Toy uncut with Kermit's scenes included? If that is the case, then I'd like a...
  10. M

    Eren Ozker's Singing

    I know. I mean tthat she never sang any numbers of her own. Come to think of it, neither did George (except for in the Valentines special). I am not sure if Mildred sang in Dance the Old Fashioned Way, but it seems like the old characters from the first season never got any chances to sing...
  11. M

    TMS Script - Adam West

    That video still could have been released whether Adam West was a guest or not. Remember, Lynda Carter.....
  12. M

    New Christmas Toy DVD soon?

    Yes. Currently, Hit has the distribution rights to a majority of Henson productions, including The Christmas Toy, untill 2009. Hit and Henson may renew the contract, or they may not.
  13. M

    Don Music without Kermit

    I've read that Buster helped Don write a song once. And Don Music has made appearances without Kermit. In one of them, he was a contestant on Guy Smiley's game show Mystery Guest.
  14. M

    New Christmas Toy DVD soon?

    So far there has been no official announcement for this release. Maybe Hit does have plans, maybe it was a rumor, or maybe Hit did have plans but cancled them. Well, Hit still has between now and 2009 to release it on DVD.
  15. M

    How many new Sesame St DVDs

    Let's see if I can guess what each of these will be: SESAME STREET-WORLD ACCORDING TO SESAME STREET-WORLD ACCORDING TO CHILDREN/SESAME STREET DVD I guess this will be a DVD release of the documentary about international Sesame Street shows. SESAME STREET-2006 HALLOWEEN PACK -...
  16. M

    Eren Ozker's Singing

    There have been many sources that mention certain performers either thinking that their singing voices weren't good or that the performers had terriffic singing voices. Among those known to have had good singing voices include Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, and Louise Gold (the Muppet Central guide...
  17. M

    Will there be a Jim Henson Hour DVD?

    It would be great to see the MuppeTelevision segments on DVD. I'd rather see a DVD release of MuppeTelevision than Muppets Tonight, which is rumored to be planned for release after the fifht season of The Muppet Show get's released.
  18. M

    The end of Dinosaurs

    Actually, there were four seasons.
  19. M

    origins of Richard Hunt characters

    I have noticed that while the origins of various Sesame Street characters have been mentioned in various books, interviews, and what not, there is very few sources out there that talk about the origins of Richard Hunt's characters. Has anybody ever wondered about the oriigns of Hunt's...
  20. M

    no Sesame humans in Muppet crossovers

    Has anybody ever noticed that despite the many crossovers between the Muppet Show Muppets and the Sesame Street Muppets, none of the Sesame Street human characters have ever crossed-over with the Muppets? The closest things I can think of to having Sesame Street humans in muppet productions...
Top