Search results

  1. M

    Clips used in clip montages

    I'm not really sure how to.
  2. M

    Sesame Street Beans

    I'm not Bear, but I know that all of the characters released in stores were included inc ereal boxes, only in smaller form. I think there were four different characters in different types of Kellogs cereal. I think there was a news article at Muppet Central from 1999 that mentioned who was...
  3. M

    note with Christmas Eve on Sesame Street credits

    I wonder if Patti was a regular or just a one-shot character in the special. The credits just listed Debbie Chen alongside "The Cast of Sesame Street", as if she was a regular. Sure, she may not have been famous enought o justify getting a "Guets Starring" credit, but there could have been a...
  4. M

    Clips used in clip montages

    Here are a fewe more lists of clips shown in montages: Clips Montages from The Muppets: A Celebration of Thirty Years: Monsters, eating and explosion clips: There are Millions of Us Who are Ugly (from TMS with Milton Berle) (the audio for this continues halfway through the montage)...
  5. M

    Clips used in clip montages

    Many Henson anniversary specials and documentaries have clip montages, where several clips play, often over some music so we basically only see the clips and don't hear the audio. I think that it might be fun to list what clips were used in certain montages. I'll list what clips were in...
  6. M

    any more 20th anniversary publicity?

    I was recently looking at Muppet Wiki, and looked in a list of Sesame Street Anniversaries, listing various tie-ins to Sesame Street anniversaries, and the only thing listed for the 20th anniversary was Sesame Street: 20 and Still Counting. I think I have also seen a publicity photo promoting...
  7. M

    First Season Muppet Morsels for Cut Scenes

    You know, I have read on some Looney Tunes messgage boards that a fan recorded his own audio commentary for a few Looney Tunes shorts not currently available on DVD (I think Mexican Boarders is one of them) and put them on You Tube. I wonder if anybody who has copies of the cut sceens and the...
  8. M

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    I don't think the promo with Kermit the Frog will be released anytime soon, especially not by Hit!, considering the fact that Disney wouldn't allow Kermit's sceens from Emmet Otter's Jug-Band Christmas to be released on DVD by Hit!
  9. M

    Questions for Fraggle's Terry Angus

    I know that you said that you didn't perform in the on-location shots of Follow That Bird, but Can you tell us how available Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, and Richard Hunt were on the set for the days and locations that you did perform at? I've noticed that Ernie didn't talk much in the...
  10. M

    Late Night Buffet Taping Summary: Not Enough Juice!

    Does anybody who saw the tapping remember what voices Brian Henson and Bill Baretta used for their characters? Man, it seems like this will be the first-ever Henson series to actually be performed in front of a live studio audience. I wonder how close to a real talk show this wil be. I...
  11. M

    ideas for Muppetland specials toys

    Let's start a thread for ideas for toys based on Hey, Cinderella!, The Frog Prince, and The Muppet Musicians of Bremen. PVCs: Hey, Cinderella!: Series 1-Cinderella, Stepmother, Rufus, and King Goshposh. Series 2-Fetaherstone, Prince Charming, Stepsisters, and Fairy God Mother. The Frog...
  12. M

    How many new Sesame St DVDs

    You know, it seems like this is a bad year for classic Sesame Street sketches being released on DVD, outside of the Old School set. It seems like there were no new DVD releases of videos previously unavailable on DVD, and most other Sesame Street DVDs featured all new footage (the Sesame...
  13. M

    Rocky Mountain Holiday Announcer

    Oh, no, I didn't want this post to appear three times. Oh, no! I clicked the submit button three tiems thinking that nothing came through. NOOO!!!!!! Hey, this is the first time I accidently posted a tripple post. Wow!
  14. M

    Did John Denver get contacts or something?

    In both John Denver and the Muppets: A Christmas Togetehr and John Denver's appearance on The Muppet Show, John Denver had glasses. However, in Rocky Mountain Holiday, he didn't wear glasses, except for during the flashback sequences. So did John Denver get contact lenses around the time of that...
  15. M

    Rocky Mountain Holiday Announcer

    Does anybody know who the announcer for the title sequence for John Denver and The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday is? I don't think the credits said who he was, and he obviously wasn't any of the Muppet performers (I probably know all of the voices that the male performers from this special can...
  16. M

    Rocky Mountain Holiday Announcer

    Does anybody know who the announcer for the title sequence for John Denver and The Muppets: Rocky Mountain Holiday is? I don't think the credits said who he was, and he obviously wasn't any of the Muppet performers (I probably know all of the voices that the male performers from this special can...
  17. M

    Jugband mentioned by name

    What episodes of The Muppet Show referred to Lobbock Lou and his Jughuggers as a Jugband? I only know of two episodes where they are called a Jugband on-screen: the Steve Martin and Gene Kelly episodes. Are there any others?
  18. M

    TMS - Season One Best Episode

    I vote for Kaye Ballard.
  19. M

    First Season Muppet Morsels for Cut Scenes

    Here are some morsels for the All of Me number from the Paul Williams episode: All of Me was written by Seymour Simons and Gerald Marks. This segment had one of the most takes recorded for an individual Muppet Show skit. The monster singing this number was performed by Jerry Nelson...
  20. M

    First Season Muppet Morsels for Cut Scenes

    Since some songs from the first season of The Muppet Show were cut on DVD, I thought I'd create some morsels for them. Here are some made-up morsels for the cut sketches from the Joel Grey episode: For the first Muppet News Flash: This is the first Muppet News Flash sketch. In...
Top