Search results

  1. M

    The Best of The Count

    Enjoy this fan-fic script, which would make a good Sesame Street video. (an animated title sequence, featuring the "Number of the Day" counting organ, is shown as the title appears on-screen and The Count reads the title outloud. The scene fades to black, and then The Count is shown in his...
  2. M

    The Weird Al Show on DVD this tuesday

    Yeah, this video had some clips from the first (and possibly the second and third) AL-TV special. I don't remember too much about the special (I rented this video once, right when I was starting to become a Weird Al fan, and shortly after renting it the video store that had this video closed...
  3. M

    Was Mad based on a song?

    I heard the song Mad recently, and I was wondering if that song is based on a particular song? The music style sounds familiar, though I don't know the name of the song that it sounds like. I just recall a similar song with some "Da da da, da da, da da" verses that this song seems to replace...
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Just because you saw it in the early 1990s doesn't mean that it was from that time period. Many segments have been repeated many times over the years. Maybe not as much now, but for many years segments were always repeated. It could still be from the early 1990s. I thought that the animation...
  5. M

    Opinions: The end of the Muppet line

    I'm not sure if this was just a general point about characters, but by packaging variation, I mean having two of the exact same figures just because it was available in two different types of packaging (for example, The Swedish Kitchen was released in both the original red curtain packaging and...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Todays episode was good. Miles and Gabbi graduated from high school (since Miles was born four years before Gabbi, does this mean that Gabbi skipped a few years? Or did Miles have to repeat some grades?). This episode also featured Ernie and Bert singing Things That I Rememebr, and there was an...
  7. M

    The Weird Al Show on DVD this tuesday

    I did have a dream that I saw a trailer for the upcomming Sesame Street Nostalgia Set, though most of the clips shown were too generic to be right about, though that dream preview did have a clip of Grover as a fireman in the skit where Kermit saw a fire in the forrest. Of course, that dream...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    Then why don't you marry it? ;) I didn't see yesterdays episode, but it seems like the Spanish Word of the Day hasn't been used yet this season. I sort of liked that segment. I wonder if it is gone for good. Well, we've still got 23 episodes. And Journey to Ernie wasn't in every episode...
  9. M

    The Weird Al Show on DVD this tuesday

    I think I know what you are talking about. There is this one website called All Things Yankovic, which has a page called "This Day in Al History", which mentions all events related to Weird Al Yankovic that occurred on that day in various years. Once, when talking about the first ALTV, it...
  10. M

    The Weird Al Show on DVD this tuesday

    Well, I bought this set yesterday, and it was good. Ironically, I had a dream the other night that it was the day of it's release and I went to buy the DVD, but Suncoast and Sam Goody didn't have it, and when I went shopping for it, I went to those two stores, and neither store had it in real...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I really liked the Cookie's World episode. A very classic Cookie Monster show. Somehow I have a feeling that this episode will be released on DVD by the end of next year (maybe grouped with the Cookie Hood episode from 2002). I could be wrong, though. I also liked the return of Fat Blue, though...
  12. M

    Bert, Grover, and Jim Henson's characters

    There was also a cop on the subway. I always thought there was something weird about Bert and a cop being the only passengars left on a subway. I remembered seeing a skecth with the Doin' the Pigeon setting, which also featured some black and white footage of pigeons. I always thought that...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I also liked it.
  14. M

    Beat the Time with today's contestant Harvey Kneeslapper

    That was very funny. I expected Harvey to ride on the wall.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I think it will be a recurring sketch next year. I saw a TV guide article about this sketch, saying that it tested so well with kids that Sesame Workshop plans on bringing it back next season. I'm not too clear on whether that meant it was originally planned to be a one-shot sketch or not, but...
  16. M

    Season 37 Character Questions

    She is a small pink character, she looked furry, had purple hair with pigtails, eyes with a blue outline around the pupils and some small white spots near the top corner of the pupils, and blue eyelids with eyelashes. She wore a blue sleeveless dress, and had small pinkish-white wings. She also...
  17. M

    Hoots Merchandise??

    I think that there should have been some Biff and Sully merchandise.
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I didn't notice that Bob narrarated it. Only his voice was heard. I think it's a bit odd that the Mail-It Shop was turned back into the fix-it shop, but there weren't any episodes regarding this change.
  19. M

    Bert, Grover, and Jim Henson's characters

    Yes, I was aware that Grover was on one of Guy Smiley's game shows. I just meant that these team-ups didn't happen regularly. Of course, you could say that Cookie Monster and Guy Smiley weren't a regular team, even though they did appear in a lot of sketches together (there are at least four...
Top