Search results

  1. M

    Did Weird Al ever appear on a Muppet thing?

    I wonder why Weird Al Yankovic hasn't appeared with the Muppets outside of Muppet Magazine. Do the people in charge of celebrities who appear with the Muppets dislike Al? Do they not know about Al? Does Al dislike the Muppets (though he has mentioned the Muppets a few times in his songs, though...
  2. M

    Featured Creature Mistakes

    Does anybody remember the Featured Creature section at the old henson.com site? Remember how great that was, with info on many obscure characters, as well as some major characters? Does anybody recall that that site had a lot of mistakes? This thread is for mistakes that were in the Featured...
  3. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Add Granny Fanny Nesslerode to the list of characters who were in the season premiers. She was in the fourth season premier.
  4. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    It would be cool if an entire street story involved Trash Gordon. An episode could focus on Oscar reading as much longer Trash Gordon chapter, and the scene could be intercut with scenes of Slimey asking Oscar questions about some of the stuff that happens in the story. Or maybe another...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    I think I have read that the Everybody Eats and Everybody Sleeps sketches later had some scenes replaced. So in other words, the new versions are basically the same sketches, but with a few different scenes.
  6. M

    Gordon's New Book

    I saw a page for this at Muppet Wiki, but it wasn't very detailed.
  7. M

    Muppet Appearances in Music Videos

    What do you mean by this? Do you mean only Muppets who were created for The Muppet Show? Do you mean no puppets that weren't from The Jim Henson Company (because The Jim Henson Company was the only company to call its puppets Muppets, and now Disney calls them Muppets)? Do you mean no parody...
  8. M

    Muppet Appearances in Music Videos

    There was also Wipe Out, with Animal, and She Drives Me Crazy, with Kermit and Miss Piggy, plus many celebrity cameos (similar to the cameos from Put Down the Duckie). Nickelodeon used to show the music videos for Kokomo, Wipe Out, and She Drives Me Crazy.
  9. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I have been thinking about this a lot lately as well. I've been looking at the pages for the season premiers at Muppet Wiki. Of course, Noggin did edit a few minutes from each episode. The contributors only know of what was edited from the first episode, and I think a contributor knew what was...
  10. M

    What happened to Shurlock Hemlock?

    I think that is supposed to mean that he (or she) agrees with what I am said about hoping that Sherlock Hemlock will be included in the old school set.
  11. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    One thing that I really hope, and I'm sure that I'll get my wish on this, is that for the bonus skits, Sesame Workshop does not pick skits that are already included in the episodes that are included. That would be a bit of a waste. I won't mind if the set has multiple episodes with the same...
  12. M

    Elmo: pre Kevin Clash

    I wonder if Kevin Clash is aware that Brian Muehl performed Elmo before Richard Hunt did. The A&E Biography doesn't acknowledge the fact that Brian Muehl once performed Elmo, and in the clip shown of Elmo when the biography mentioned that Richard Hunt previously performed Elmo, it obviously...
  13. M

    Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

    I think that only Tristar has the distribution rights to the movie, though.
  14. M

    Elmo: pre Kevin Clash

    I've seen a picture of that sketch, and since it has the same characters and setting, I wouldn't be surprised if both songs were taped on the same day. I don't know if the voices are the same, but the audio would have been recorded earlier.
  15. M

    In The Quiet of the Evening

    Okay, I don't ever have any memory of hearing this song, but I am wondering if "In the Quiet of the Evening" is a Sesame Street parody of "In the Middle of the Night". Both titles are similar, with "Middle" replaced with "Quiet" and "Night" replaced with "Evening" (and evening and night are both...
  16. M

    Fav. Comedian(s)

    my favorites are... Jim Carrey Adam Sandler Ben Stiller Dave Thomas Joe Flaherty Eugene Levy Dan Akroyd Chevy Chase Bill Murry Tim Allen And I don't know if the following countas comedians or not, but I like.... Weird Al Yankovic Andy Milonakis Ashton Kutcher
  17. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    So far there has not been any confirmation as to whether he will or won't be on the set. I have a feeling that he will. It's too bad that he isn't on the cover. Some of his sketches were shown on Noggin, and this set is being targeted towards nostalgic adults, so I don't see why not (unless...
  18. M

    Elmo: pre Kevin Clash

    I wonder when Elmo became Elmo. A lot of people say that he wasn't named Elmo for awhile. But I have gathered some clues and such... Caroll Spinney says that he was orignally Baby Monster in either the first or third season, and was soon put in storage for many years. Then, when somebody had...
  19. M

    The Muppet Central Awards! Strike Three! You're Out!

    Make Us Laugh(Funniest Member): Dil Animal on Caffiene(Most Prominent Poster): Bear Don't Eat the Pictures(Best Avatar): The Prawncracker May I Have Your Autograph?(Best Signature): Anything Muppet Can You Tell Me Who To Give This Award To?(Sesame Street Enthusiast): The Count...
  20. M

    Muppet Babies DVD Box Sets

    No. Disney owns the rights to the characters (excluding the Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock characters used in the film), Sony owns the rights to the movie. I think Disney might have some ownerrship (If The Jim Henson Company had any kind of ownership of the film, then Disney would have some...
Top