Search results

  1. M

    combining episodes on DVD

    Ever since the format of Sesame Street changed in 2002, there have been new Sesame Street videos and DVDs featuring the street stories, often with multiple street stories included. If you could be in charge of these releases, what would you include? Here are some ideas I have...
  2. M

    how does this game work?

    The game is very hard. I have beaten one world, though (the one where you rescue Sam the Eagle). At least you can choose which world you play, instead of polaying straight through and having to wait to get to another level.
  3. M

    Sesame Street Album Idea

    Here is an idea for a Sesame Street album: all of the songs could be ones not sung by Muppets or cast members. I don't know what a good title would be, or if it would sell, but here is a list of possible contents: 1. We're Talking 'Bout the Number One 2. Everybody Sleeps 3. Don't Waste...
Top