Search results

  1. M

    Snuffy or Alice in DVDs?

    Also, as far as I know, Noggin didn't have any voices altered to sound like they currently do.
  2. M

    Snuffy or Alice in DVDs?

    So far Christmas Eve on Sesame Street is the only production available on DVD that features a performance of Snuffy by Jerry Nelson, and thankfully Sesame Workshop did not have Martin Robinson dub over Snuffy's lines to make it more modern. I hope that some of Jerry Nelson's performances as...
  3. M

    Which 5 episodes will be on the Upcoming DVD?

    I wouldn't be surprised if we don't know untill they are released (or untill the first review of the set). I don't think the episodes actually have titles, so it would just be numbers listed. Casual fans probably wouldn't know the actual numbers off-hand (I only know a few actual episode numbers...
  4. M

    Did Kermit and Kevin Clash's books come out?

    Is that place owned by Proffessor Hastings? :p
  5. M

    Snuffy or Alice in DVDs?

    DVD appearances by Snuffy: Christmas Eve on Sesame Street Learning About Letters Sleepytime Songs and Stories Big Birds Storytime Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game The Best of Elmo Elmo Saves Christmas Elmopalooza Cinder Elmo The Street We Live On Friends to the Rescue...
  6. M

    Old School Sesame Street on DVD ??

    I think it's been said to be between $39.99 and $49.99.
  7. M

    Behind the Scenes of "The Muppet Movie"

    I'm not Was Once Ernie, but yes, Guy Smiley was in the finally.
  8. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I wonder if there is a certain budget regarding the number of episodes that can be released on an Old School set regardless of how many discs are included and what the lenght/ amount of features are. After all, I've read that for the Looney Tunes Golden Collection DVDs, Warner Brothers only has...
  9. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    Well, it's been almost a year since this thread was started, and it has improved greatly. Since starting, there have been reviews for 47 different videos with sketches, plus two reviews that are just links to reviews to other threads, and at least 6 reviews of videos that don't feature segments...
  10. M

    Help please early Sesame St episode wanted

    Maybe this episode will be on the upcomming Old School DVD set. I said Maybe, so don't get your hopes up. As far as I know it wasn't shown on Noggin.
  11. M

    question about foriegn Sesame Street

    I have been wondering lately. Have any of the non-United States versions of Sesame Street ever had their own anniversary specials or movies? Have any of them had any books similar to Sesame Street Unpaved? Have there ever been any big DVD sets (similar to the upcomming Old School set) for any of...
  12. M

    ?'s about Do De Rubba Duck.

    Placedo Flammingo could have been there.
  13. M

    Best Disney Movie of the 90's

    Not counting The Muppet Christmas Carol or Muppet Treasure Island, my favorites are The Lion King, A Goofy Movie, Homeward Bound, Man of the House, and Toy Story.
  14. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    The pilot is listed as a special feature. It would be odd to release the first episode as a bonus feature, as opposed to being part of the main program. Also, it said that the pilot has never been available anywhere before. I'm not sure if that applies to TV or just home releases. If Sesame...
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

    As far as I know, Jerry Nelson has never performed Buster. Kevin Clash originally performed him for a brief time, and then Martin Robinson took over, and has performed Buster since.
  16. M

    Oscar's Trashman Bruno

    There was a song called Put it in the Trash Can, which Bruno sang, and although he was holding a trash can, Oscar didn't appear in the song. In Follow That Bird, when the cast is getting ready to leave Sesame Street to find Big Bird, Bruno can be seen in the crowd, and he isn't carrying a...
  17. M

    Ernie's Rubber Duckie

    There was a line in the song "But I Like You" where Ernie says that he likes Rubber Ducks, and near the end of the song, Bert mentions that he's not too crazy about Ernie's Rubber Duckie. There is also the song "Put Down the Duckie".
  18. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    There are a few other alternatives as well. It could be five random episodes that were on Noggin, or five random episodes, including some that were on Noggin and some that weren't, or maybe a few season premiers, a few episodes that were on Noggin, and a few that weren't on Noggin.
  19. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    It was probably in other episodes as well. It was in the video The Alphabet Game.
  20. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Well, I e-mailed Sesame Workshop regarding the original pilot listed as a feature. It sure was hard to find a contact section at the official Sesame Workshop website. I hope that I get a response soon. I asked if the "original pilot" is one of the test pilots or the promotional piece with Rowlf...
Top