Search results

  1. M

    X-Ray With Kermit and Herry Monster

    It was also included in I'm Glad I'm Me, though that video seems hard to find these days.
  2. M

    X-Ray With Kermit and Herry Monster

    It looks like it was made sometime during the early 1980s. I would be surprised if this sketch was made in the 1970s.
  3. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Untill recently, there was an average of 130 episodes a season, which might make it impossible for entire season box sets to come out. Starting in the 33rd season, the number was cut down to 26 a season. Of course, I know that quite a few episodes wer elater rebroadcast in later seasosn with the...
  4. M

    Ideas!

    Last night I had a dream that the Ernie and Oscar figures were actually released in stores.
  5. M

    Heeeeere's HERRY!

    Beautiful Day Monster was only on the show for the first season. Herry first appeared in the second season, so thye wouldn't have appeared together on Sesame Street. They appeared in the same frame in The Muppet Movie, and might have both appeared in some of the same frames in The Muppets: A...
  6. M

    Charachters who have been performed by 3 different people

    I don't know if this counts, but I know of a fourht performer. Richard Hunt performed Guy Smiley in a sketch where Ernie and Bert go to the movies.
  7. M

    Mumford and Prarie Dawn

    I think that Prairie Dawn started out as just a generic little girl without very much personality, much like Betty Lou and Farley. I wonder when she began to be more like a very intelligent, adult-like child? And was she this way when she began directing pageants? In The Muppet Alphabet...
  8. M

    X-Ray With Kermit and Herry Monster

    In this skit, Kermit x-rayed Herry to show viewers the various inside parts of Herry's body. At the end, Herry wanted to see his muscles, so he walked in front of the x-ray, and Kermit went behind the x-ray, and Kermit's bones were shown.
  9. M

    Monsters and the Letter C

    I don't know what you are asking. You say that you saw this on You Tube, so you must have watched it recently (You Tube has only been around for less than a year). If you saw it, then why do you need one of us to describe it?
  10. M

    Old Muppet Stage Show From MGM (FULL VIDEO!)

    Maybe, but the last thing they all did together also could have been Muppet Vision 3D or The Muppets at Walt Disney World. Who knows when the audio was recorded? It could have been recorded before either project. I also know that there was a Muppet See 'N Say released in 1990 or 1991, which...
  11. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    I think it's weird that Janice won't be vocal on this album, but Zoot will. Then again, maybe Tyler Bunch couldn't be available for recording of the album, and Disney actually does not want to have alternate performers (outside of From the Balcony and theme park attractions). It's also sad that...
  12. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    No, I do not think that is the only point of releasing this set. I think that the whole point is to allow nostalgic adults, and possibly hardcore fans like most of us, the opportunity to watch episodes that they saw as children when the series began. And even if Kermit is not on the set, there...
  13. M

    What became of syndication?

    I would like to point out that syndicated programming is different depending on the area, so just because a few local stations have sucky syndicated/ local programming doesn't mean that all local stations have horrible shows at syndicated hours.
  14. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    Do we even know that the Muppets will be performed by their current main performers, as opposed to substitue performers? I hope not, at least for this album. If a character is going to have an alternate performer, it should be for a visual performance, not an audio-only performance. It is...
  15. M

    Kermit outdoors and in full form in songs

    I forgot about that one, but his legs were shown in that one. My Pollywog Ways took place at his home, which eventually turned into a nightclub setting, and from what I can remember, he was only shown from the waist up. I'm not sure about If I Were. I recall seeing a song with Kermit on...
  16. M

    Sesame Street 36th Anniversary outline

    Actually, it was for The Muppet Show knowledge. Then again, I haven't read every post in the awards thread, and don't remember if I saw who won the award for best Sesame Street knowledge, but I didn't see myself get any votes for that category, though.
  17. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    We don't know for sure what episodes will be on there. I think it would be a crime for volume one to not include the first broadcast episode. I am not really sure on whether the "original pilot" is indeed the first test pilot, the promotional film with Rowlf ad Kermit, or something else.
  18. M

    Charachters who have been performed by 3 different people

    Actually, Jim Henson did perform Fat Blue in some skits after the first season. He performed Fat Blue in the Alphabet Song with Lena Horne (this skit had a red background, as opposed to the dark white background that seemed to be the only background color, with the occasional exception of black...
  19. M

    Big Jim Henson Birthday Celebration

    I wanted to bump this back. Bill Bubble Guy has been responding to some of my older outlines, bumping this to another page (though I don't mind the fact that my old fan fics are getting attention), and I wanted to be sure that people read this before Jim Henson and Steve Whitmire's birthday was...
Top