Search results

  1. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    Last night I had a dream that the set came out, and it also came with small PVC figures of some Sesame Street characters, including Roosevelt Franklin, Bruno, and Kermit. These PVCs were smaller than the Mini Muppets released by Palisades (and weren't Palisades quality... the quality was more...
  2. M

    Has anyone ever heard of PEEK? the bunny? and the video?

    The only video store in my town that had this (and a few other of those videos) closed a long time ago, so I haven't seen any of the Play-Along Videos in a long time (my local library has a copy of Mother Goose Stories, but otherwise I haven't seen these since 1994). There are a few flea markets...
  3. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    By saying that I Love Trash features the original Oscar, do you mean that the clip showed the original orange Oscar? If so, I guess that would prove that the version shown on Elmo's Sing-Along Guessing Game isn't the original broadcast version of the song.
  4. M

    Beat the Time with Baby Bear

    That was good.
  5. M

    Has anyone ever heard of PEEK? the bunny? and the video?

    Sounds to me like you are talking about Peek-a-Boo, a video that was released as part of the Jim Henson's Play-Along Video series of videos in 1988. I rented that once and only watched it once, and I can't remember very many details about it. It has been out of print for a long time. You might...
  6. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    I think those are from the same promotional film. I thought there were scenes with Rowlf and Kermit and scenes with a group of Muppets discussing the show.
  7. M

    Big Bird's Birthday

    Does this special have any segments with Ernie, Kermit, or Guy Smiley? I wonder why this special has never been released on video. It's one of the few post-1990 specials to not have a video release.
  8. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    I guess that confirms that the pilot that's included is the pitch film with Kermit and Rowlf, then.
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: Kevin Clash Biography

    I didn't think about that. I guess I haven't read very many autobiographies (as far as I know, I've only read this and Caroll Spinney's autobiography). I've read a lot of biographies, which talk alot more about peoples careers in show buisness, but I never thought that somebody in show buisness...
  10. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS outline: Diahann Carroll

    She was (I'm not sure if she's still alive or still in show buisness) an african american actress who starred on a sitcom called Julia. It aired in the late 1960s (and possibly early 1970s). She also guest starred on an episode of The Flip Wilson Show which also guest starred Kermit and two...
  11. M

    Sesame Street Old School official Site

    I had trouble getting that page to load. What clips are included?
  12. M

    Walt Disney Company - Classic Muppets???

    The term "Classic Muppets" in this folder refers to The Muppet Show and related productions, like Muppets Tonight and the movies.
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Kevin Clash Biography

    It seems like Kevin Clash spends too much time talking about his personal, non-Muppet life, almost as much as he talks about Elmo. It is cool that he frequently mentions non-Sesame productions with the Muppets that he performed in, even if he doesn't specifically say who he performed. He also...
  14. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    Wouldn't it be cool if this was a dual-layer disc, like the recent "Weird Al" Yankovic release Straight Outta Lynnwood, and featured a few music videos on the DVD side?
  15. M

    Walt Disney Company - Classic Muppets???

    Old segments with Kermit can still be shown on Sesame Street (though Sesame Street chooses not to show them very much), it's foreign co-productions (and some of those productions still show Kermit segments frequently), and on DVD.
  16. M

    Ideas!

    I am starting to wonder if Sesame Street action figures have a curse for the companies. First, Fun4All produced some figures and then got bankrupt before they could be released, and then Palisades produced figures and went bankrupt afteronly one figure was released.
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: Kevin Clash Biography

    Well, I finally found a copy. I think I am halfway through. The book is good, though Kevin Clash talks too much about Elmo, and not enough about his other characters. It is cool that he mentions some of his other characters, including ones who weren't around for too long, like Ferlingetti...
  18. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    Well, she was on a lot of songs, though she didn't really sing much when the band did numbers. I am sure that if the booklet has a photo of the band that Janice will probably be in the photo. It would be super great if Lips was also in such a photo, and if the Electric Mayhem numbers all...
  19. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    I wonder if Johnny Fiama not singing on the album has anything to do with Brian Henson not performing on the album? Perhaps Henson wasn't available for the recording of this album, and the folks at Disney didn't want Johnny Fiama to appear without Sal.
  20. M

    The Flying Frackle.

    I wonder if you are talking about the Snerfs. They had beaks in this production, as opposed to noses or horn noses, but I don't think they had wings.
Top