Search results

  1. M

    Minor muppetz' MT! outline: Jim Carrey

    You would know if you've seen either of the Ace Ventura movies (especially the first one). Ace Ventura: Pet Detective had a very funny and memorable scene where he talks out of his butt (he puts his hands to his butt cheecks and moves htem, making it look like it is talking). Ace Ventura: When...
  2. M

    Minor Muppetz' MT! outline: Victoria Jackson

    No. The opening music is some generic fanfare-type music, like the music heard before Gonzo tried to sing "For you" in the Paul Simon episode of The Muppet Show (I'm nt sure if you've seen that episode or not).
  3. M

    Nice banner for Steve Whitmire

    He was a regular character on The Jim Henson Hour.
  4. M

    Big Jim Henson Birthday Celebration

    (Kermit, Fozzie, Miss Piggy, and Rizzo are all putting decorations togetehr for Jim Henson's birthday) Kermit: Well, now, be careful, people.. Fozzie Bear: Don't worry. We won't mess things up. (Trips over smething) Kermit: Careful, careful. We don't want to mess this up. This is Jim...
  5. M

    Lewis Kazzager

    Louis Kazagger first appeared in The Muppet Show episode guest starring Marissa Berensen.
  6. M

    Muppet Show Episodes: Compleate Cast Lists

    I'd like to try some: Juliet Prowse: Kermit the Frog Miss Piggy Fozzie Bear Scooter Muppy Rowlf Gonzo Statler Waldorf Mahna Mahna The Snowths Mildred George Zoot Stole Miss Kitty Snake Frackle Trumpet Girl Brewsters The Frogs The Pigs The Chickens...
  7. M

    Ideas!

    They are loved. They are just not well-known by the general public. And if Palisades still had the rights, I think that only Bobo, Bean, and possibly the rats from MTM would have been released by now.
  8. M

    Captain Vegetable's only sketch?

    I know that he also appeared in a street plot, where he was performed by Richard Hunt.
  9. M

    New Muppet CD coming for Christmas

    Could this possibly be that christmas album that was planned for last year (yes, I know The Muppet Christmas Carol Soundtrack was re-released last year and that could have been what Disney meant)?
  10. M

    Charachters who have been performed by 3 different people

    That's only two performers. I have read that Jim Martin sometimes performs oscar, but, unlike with Matt Vogel as Big Bird, Caroll Spinney still dubs the voice.
  11. M

    Did Grover eventually stop slapping Kermit?

    I wonder... what skits did Grover slap Kermit in? I don't ever recall seeing any sketches where he slapped Kermit. Did he slap Kermit in the skit where Kermit wanted Grover to get in a box? I've seen this sketch in The Sesame Street Book of Puzzles, and that book didn't feature any pictures...
  12. M

    later copyrights on songs

    I have noticed that on albums featuring Sesame Street songs from the first season, the songs usually have a 1970 copyright, instead of a 1969 copyright. Does it take awhile for a Sesame Street song to be copyrighted, or are the first season songs that do get 1970 copyrights songs that were first...
  13. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    And also Ernie and Bert's cameo in the Connie Stevens episode of The Muppet Show.
  14. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    The Electric Company box set featured a few appearances by the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyotie, who are owned by Warner Bros., which is almost as big a company, if not equally as big, as Disney. Of course, WB might also have different feelings towards licensing it's characters (after all WB did...
  15. M

    Charachters who have been performed by 3 different people

    Marylin Sokol also performed her voice once, in the song "I Want a Monster to be my Friend". Another character with three performers: Ernie: Jim Henson (1969-1990), Steve Whitmire (1993-present), and John Tartiglia (Play With Me Sesame, season 2).
  16. M

    Charachters who have been performed by 3 different people

    Here's a few more: Cookie Monster: Frank Oz (1969-present), Eric Jacopson (a handful of 2001 sketches), and David Rudman (2001-present) (Caroll Spinney also performed Cookie Monster in a 1969 sketch). Big Bird: Caroll Spinney (1969-present), Matt Vogel (2000-present), and Daniel Seagren (a...
  17. M

    Research Help

    Some good videos/ DVDs that are currently available that could be shown to illustrate disabled people on Sesame Street include: Follow That Bird - there are a few scenes with Linda using sign language, though nothing really major. Christmas Eve on Sesame Street - there is a scene where Bob...
  18. M

    Jim Hill Article On "dinosaurs"

    That's a neat article. I never knew that Jim Henson had fantasized about doing a Dinosaur sitcom in the 1970s. I always figured that he started imagining it and talking to people about it in the late 1980s.
  19. M

    did they eventually stop showing bein' green?

    I read at Wikpedia that in the late 1980s, Sesame Street's researchers discovered that its test audiences failed to realise that Kermit was happy with being green in the song Bein' Green. I'm not sure how true this fact is (I've found the fact at Wikpedia, not Muppet Wiki), but I am wondering if...
  20. M

    Fuzzyface on Sesame Street

    Was Grover ever referred to as Fuzzyface in any skits? Was Fuzzyface his original official name? It's interesting that some people say that Grover's personality wasn't developed in the first season, because I know of three first season Grover skits where his personality seems to be similar...
Top