Search results

  1. M

    Did you ever notice this about Marty's Telly and Snuffy

    I knew that Martin Robinson performed Telly in those productions. I meant that I didn't notice that Martin Robinson used a different voice for Telly in either untill a few years after I learned that somebody else performed Telly (in fact, I first leanred that Martin Robinson performed Telly and...
  2. M

    Kermit outdoors and in full form in songs

    Has anybody else noticed that in almost all of the songs that Kermit has sung on Sesame Street, the songs took place outdoors and Kermit was shown in a full-body form (his legs are seen). Full-body shots of Kermit appeared in all three Sesame Street versions of Bein' Green, The Frogs in the...
  3. M

    Did you ever notice this about Marty's Telly and Snuffy

    Oh. I've never noticed Martin Robinsons version of the voice changing much. Of course, I don't have as many references for his Snuffy voice in the 1980s as I do from the 1990s, but I think that his Snuffy voice in Follow That Bird sounds like it does now. I think that Snuffy still sounds a bit...
  4. M

    Disney Show (I can't remember)

    That Winnie the Pooh show was caled Welcome to Pooh Corner.
  5. M

    Did you ever notice this about Marty's Telly and Snuffy

    I've noticed that for the first 2-3 years that Martin Robinson took over as Telly, he imitated Brian Meehles Telly voice before changing it, but I never noticed any change in Martin Robinsons Snuffy voice. All performance of Robinsona s Snuffy that I've heard have sounded the same. The earliest...
  6. M

    Thog's voice

    That doesn't mean that he has never been inside the puppet. Many of the characters have been performed by performers who didn't regularly perform them, mainly in crowd scenes, but the guide mainly listed the main performers of each character, or some alternate performers who performed the voice...
  7. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    I wonder what the disc art will be like. It would be cool for the disc art to have Big Bird on disc one, Ernie and Bert on disc two, and Grover on disc three.
  8. M

    Thog's voice

    Jerry Nelson is the only performer who has voiced Thog. Steve Whitmire has been inside the puppet at least twice, and Dave Goelz may have been inside the puppet (I don't know for sure if he has), but Jerry Nelson is the only performer who has ever voiced the character.
  9. M

    Another from Jim Hill Media...

    You know, I have read some sources that mentioned that Muppet Babies was inspired by the popularity of the scene from The Muppets Take Manhattan, but I'd also noticed that it premiered a few months after the movies release. There wouldn't have been time to develop a new animated series based on...
  10. M

    what if there were more Gorgs?

    On Fraggle Rock, there were only three Gorgs seen. Wouldn't it have been cool if more were seen, at least occassionally? It would have probably been expensive to build full-body Gorgs who only appeared once, but I wonder, if more Gorgs appeared, if there would have been Gorgs who were...
  11. M

    Doc's name

    Was Doc ever mentioned by name on Fraggle Rock, outside of being listed in the closing credits? It's been a long time since I've seen Change of Address, where he revealed his real name, and I can't remember if he also mentioned his nickname (could he have said somethign like "My name is Jerome...
  12. M

    How about a 1980's Old School set?

    I have been wondering, if volume one is successful enough to warrent more sets, if future volumes will continue to focus exclusively on the 1969-1974 years, or if they will expand but still include the first five years (maybe 1969-1976, or 1969-1979, or somethign like that), or if they will be...
  13. M

    What happened to Shurlock Hemlock?

    Were there any Sherlock Hemlock sketches produced in the 1980s? All Sherlock Hemlock sketches I can think of were either made in the 1970s or the early 1990s. He did appear in the background of such 1980s productions as The Muppets Take Manhattan, Follow That Bird, The Muppets: A Celebration of...
  14. M

    Favorite Peanuts Special ( Charlie Brown, Snoopy and the Gang)

    My favorite ones are: A Charlie Brown Christmas Charlie Brown's All-Stars It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown He's Your Dog, Charlie Brown Play it Again, Charlie Brown A Charlie Bown Thanksgiving You're the Greatest, Charlie Brown A Charlie Brown Celebration and my...
  15. M

    Classic-Style Sesame Skit: The Count Counts Butterflies

    That was really, really, really, really, really, really great. Just kidding. It was actually just really good. Good job. Write more.
  16. M

    How about a 1980's Old School set?

    With all of the excitemtn about the upcomming Old School set, I was wondering how you all would feel about having a set of Sesame Street episodes from the 1980s? After all, I feel just as nostalgic whenever I see Sesame Street productions from the 1980s as I do when I see stuff from 1969 and the...
  17. M

    Old School Sesame coming to DVD October 2006

    Wouldn't it be cool if this set came with a bonus CD, either a reissue of the first SS album or a CD of songs from the first five years? The tracks could be like this: 1. Sesame Street Theme 2. Everybody Wash 3. The Ballad of Casey McPhee 4. Mad 5. I Love Trash 6. The Alligator...
  18. M

    Did Weird Al ever appear on a Muppet thing?

    Wouldn't it be cool if, for a music video, Weird Al Yankovic had The Jim Henson Company make a Muppet, errr, puppet version of Weird Al Yankovic, lipsyncing to one of Weird Al's songs? His next album, Straight Outta Lynwood, will have six animated music videos, but why not have a puppet Weird Al...
  19. M

    Sesame Street Bathtime Fun

    Enjoy this script, which I think would make a good Sesame Street video. (the title sequence shows an animated bathtub, with a bubble that has the title inside the bubble. Big Bird's voice can be heard, saying "Sesame Street Bathtime Fun") (the scene begins with Abby Cadabby on the...
  20. M

    Fave SST Songs

    my favorites Rubber Duckie Proud of Me I Love My Elbows Do De Rubber Duck Fat Cat That's What Readings All About The Alligator King C is for Cookie The Ballad of Casey McPhee Monster in the Mirror Mad Telephone Rock Count it Higher Cookies are a Sometimes Food This...
Top