Search results

  1. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    Or maybe he meant the Elton John epsiode, in which a background characters pupil is missing during Any Old Iron. That is on this set, too.
  2. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I wonder what the deal with the lack of morsels this time is. Could it be due to the various changes in management for the Muppets? Could that also be the reason that the back cover includes older photos this time? It also sounds odd that English Country Garden is included twice. I like...
  3. M

    Minor Muppetz' TMS Outline: Bob Dylan

    Did you know that Lynda Carter was in an actual episode of The Muppet Show?
  4. M

    Frank Oz STILL with SS?

    And "Plants Can Grow High" (with Richard as one of the vegetables) is also stil occasionally shown.
  5. M

    The Full size Muppet Thread

    I really like Thog, Doglion, Splurge, Sweetums, and Bruno. It's a shame that hardly any full-body characters besides Sweetums and the full-body characters who are basically stars (Big Bird, Bear, Mr. Snuffleupagus, the casts of varous international versions of Sesame Street) are ever used anymore.
  6. M

    Advise from former Snuffy

    That info about Kermit Love threatening not to send Big Bird for the finale is interesting. I wonder if any similar threats were made for Big Bird's bigger cameo in the movie.
  7. M

    Possible Muppet Family Relations?

    How about... Lips and Zeke (their hair is similar in color) Bruno and Sully Biff and the Mudman (though I've never seen any live-action photos of The Mudman, but he always looks the same whenever he appears in illustrated books, and I've read about some actual Sesame Street episodes...
  8. M

    "Follow That Bird"

    I sometimes wonder why Miss Finch and the Dodo's were not voiced by any of the main Muppet performers (Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, Kathy Mullen, or Martin Robinson).
  9. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    Season three. Oh, the horrible, horrible wait...
  10. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    There is a button that says "subscribe". I hope that somebody can explain this better. Anyway, were the audio clips from The Frog Prince used from the special or the soundtrack? It made me wonder if the audio in the soundtrack was completely rerecorded or if the soundtrack just used dialogue...
  11. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I just subscribed. I have only heard episode 14. I liked the impressions. The person who did an impression of Bunsen should really consider becomming a puppeteer and then be Dave Goelz' understudy for Bunsen. The person who did an impression of Bobo also did a good job. It sounded like he kept...
  12. M

    How many Muppeteers have visited Muppet Central?

    Michael Earl has also posted here on a few occasions. He also recently joined Muppet Wiki, contributing information about himself and his characters.
  13. M

    Official Henson Podcast

    Well, I just recently got an iPod and have just subscribed to this podcast (as well as The MuppetCast). It's a great podcast. It's just too bad that the older episodes haven't been included when I subscribed.
  14. M

    "Follow That Bird"

    It's a great movie, and an underrated classic. It's a shame that it's hardly mentioned in any Henson/ Sesame Street biographies, and a shame that Caroll Spinney and Kevin Clash didn't write about their experiences working on the movie in their autobiographies (does Roscoe Orman's autobiography...
  15. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    The hurricane episodes were broadcast in march 2001 (during my spring break), several months before september 11, 2001. I don't know if there were many hurricanes around the time the episode was planned/ in production, but I think the DVD was released in response to hurricane katrina.
  16. M

    your favorite gonzo moment!

    I forgot to mention Gonzo's motorcycle act and Car Wash Blues. And I noticed that most of my favorites appear in the compilation video Gonzo presents Muppet Weird Stuff.
  17. M

    Have you noticed.

    Yes, but what would Rowlf and the Electric Mayhem's trademark songs be? I think that The Electric Mayhem's trademark song is either Can You Picture That, Tenderly or Don't Blame the Dynamite. I think Dr. Teeth's song is You Can't Take No For an Answer, Floyd's is New York State of Mind, Jnaice's...
  18. M

    Sketches and Songs on Sesame Street videos

    I am surprised that you didn't know that this is the street story from the season 33 premier (you weren't living in a cave back in 2002, were you?;) ). It was produced in response to the september 11, 2001 attacks, and I believe that there was a bit of publicity on this episode. I guess the...
  19. M

    Happy Birthday Dave Goelz!

    Happy birthday, Dave! Now if only there was a cake with Gonzo, Bunsen, Beauregard, Zoot, Digit, and Bill the Bubble Guy on it. And if only there was a television special to honor it.
  20. M

    your favorite gonzo moment!

    My favorite moments include... Gonzo catching a cannonball with his bare hand, John Cleese stretching Gonzo's arms and legs, Gonzo eating a tire, Gonzo balancing a piano, The Wishing Song, holding onto balloons, jumping in front of a taxi, his waterski act, singing Dancing with Myself, and...
Top