Search results

  1. M

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    According to Wikipedia and a few other sources, Alvin and the Chipmunks go to the Movies was the last season of Alvin and the Chipmunks, only retitled (after the title had already been shortened to just The Chipmunks). Most of season 6 and all of the last two seasons just weren't included in the...
  2. M

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I think that the chipmunks too too getto in this movie. And they look too much like real chipmunks (though that's how they originally looked, before The Alvin Show).
  3. M

    how about a SS compilation TV series?

    Here are some ideas for "best of character" episodes. Ernie Rubber Duckie (1969 version) Ernie and Bert go to egypt Lefty attempts to sell Ernie a stop sign Ernie hides his cookies inside a safe Ernie tells Bert that he's thirsty Ernie tells Bert about his trip to the zoo Monkeys...
  4. M

    Lindberg Appreciation Thread

    I thought he was cool.
  5. M

    1-2-3-4-5..6-7-8-9-10..11-12!

    As far as I know, the University of Maryland only has paper files from the CTW archives. It would be great if actual videos of episodes were available there for people to view. Muppet Wiki now has info on a lot of episodes thanks to the CTW archives at the university of maryland, but now there...
  6. M

    Worst Video Game ever

    Even when I used a game genie the game is hard. I think the Game Gear Game Genie had codes that allow players to start after a few worlds, but not every world, for some reason. And I believe that Game Genie has infinite lives for this game, but not infinite energy.And it's still hard.
  7. M

    The Muppets Fourth of July Tale

    Chapter 3 Miss Piggy was showing off her new dress. "How does everybody like moi's new dress?", asked Miss Piggy. "Oh, it's gorgeous", said Johnny Fiama. "It's lovely", said Link Hogthrob. "I could just eat it up!", said Gorgon heap, who then started to chase her. "I don't...
  8. M

    The Muppets Fourth of July Tale

    Chapter 2 Sal brought Johnny Fiama up onto the platform. "Make way for Johnny Fiama!", shouted Sal. "Please get off my stage", said Johny to Sal. "Sorry", said Sal, who left the stage. "Hey, why don't you leave the stage, too, Fiama?", said Waldorf. Johnny, ignoring...
  9. M

    Muppet Christmas Carol question...

    Actually, Gonzo called Rizzo an idiot after Rizzo jumped from the gate despite being very scarred, and then when remembering that he forgot his jellybeans he crawled through the bars to get them. Gonzo called him an idiot because he was afraid of jumping, but could easily just fit through the...
  10. M

    The Muppets Fourth of July Tale

    It was the fourth of july, and in the backyard of the Muppet boarding house, the Muppets were, you guessed it, having a fourth of july party. The Swedish Chef was grilling and preparing some meals for the party. "Deer see krep, de trhuy yee yup a doo!", said The Swedish Chef as he...
  11. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    Okay, it's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too early for an april fools joke, and too late for a july fools prank, but I thought I'd make a pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-p-re April Fools Day announcement: Next summer, fans can buy every Muppet special ever produced, as well as every movie and every...
  12. M

    Worst Video Game ever

    I also had trouble, but at least I made it to world three.
  13. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if the finale of The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson also featured: Dr. Teet, Lips, Crazy Harry, Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry Monster, Oscar, The Count, Nigel, Mildred, Red Fraggle, Boober Fragle, Traveling Matt, Sprocket, Cantus, Murray, Brio, Baslam, Brool, Philo, Gunge, Large Marvin...
  14. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    It could. There was only one sketch this season, but then again, the Law and Order parody was meant to be a one-shot sketch, but tested so well that Sesame Workshop had considered making more such sketches this season.
  15. M

    Rizzo one of the top movie rats on MSNBC

    I just looked at the list, and I'm surprised that Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninj Turtles wasn't included. But I'm glad that Rizzo was.
  16. M

    Rizzo one of the top movie rats on MSNBC

    During the last season of The Muppet Show, I wonder how many people even noticed Rizzo as a specific rat character, as opposed to just a generic rat. There were also many generic chickens and penguins. I wonder how many people noticed that the same rat appeared in many scenes that season...
  17. M

    "Muppet, Music & Magic" Events

    So Caroll Spinney will be at one of these event? I hope somebody asks him about Shivers the Penguin, and some more information about Baby Monster, and also some questions about why he performed Lefty instead of Frank Oz in some skits, and how he was able to see when he was performing Bruno. I...
  18. M

    Worst Video Game ever

    I don't really care much for newer video games of newer franchises, but since I haven't given any new non-Muppets/Mario/Pac-Man/Looney Tunes video game made in the last few years much of a chance, I guess I shouldn't have much of an opinion. However, I would like to say that Wario Land 3...
  19. M

    Rizzo one of the top movie rats on MSNBC

    And with the exception of Foo-Foo, none of the characters I mentioned had any proper introductions of any kind.
Top