Search results

  1. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    A very good idea, though I think that the set fr the first season should include another episode or two that wasn't shown on Noggin. Maybe episode 121 (so we can know once and for all if the number one actually sponsored it).
  2. M

    New Muppet Show Rumor

    The pitch tape aired? On TV? Really?
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I haven't watched it yet (I've already seen the Valentines special and the Weezer video), but the review says that it is uncut. I wonder if the constant editing of that number comes from a new master being used in all broadcast since the edited one, just like A Muppet Family Christmas and...
  4. M

    New Muppet Show Rumor

    Ever since 2000, we've heard news of a new Muppet show being planned, but so far none of these (with the exception of the french Muppet TV) have been made as official series. In 2000, it was announced that there would be a new Muppet Show from EM.TV, with 26 epsiodes planned. I don't know if...
  5. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates 5 Years

    I've never seen him in live action form either. The Muppet Wiki pages for a few season three episodes mention him in the descriptions from the CTW archives, but I don't think any of us fans have any memory of seeing him, or any video or audio footage of him. I figure that Jerry Nelson performed...
  6. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates 5 Years

    (it is now nighttime and Bob, Big Bird, Ernie, Bert, Susan, Gordon, Herry, Prairie Dawn, Simon Soundman, Mr. MacIntosh, Luis, and the kids are all on or around the stoop) Big Bird: It's a beautiful night. Bob: Yes, it is. There are going to be fireworks tonight as well. Ernie: Oh, boy...
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I didn't say that it was. I was just saying that if Frank did perform in it, he might have not been aware that it would be a special feature on a Muppet Show DVD (I don't know how likely that would be, though). And I don't think it sounds like Frank Oz (though it seems like Eric Jacobson didn't...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    Okay, during the second season there were six main performers (and only five credited), but I have just noticed that in some sketches, there seems to be seven or more performers. Some of these include Lou Rawls closing number and That Old Black Magic, and mayeb Just One Person and We've Got Us...
  9. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates 5 Years

    (Harvey Kneeslapper is holding a cake in his hands, with a spring attached to the bottom) Harvey Kneeslapper: (giggling) Oh, hi there! I've got this cake here, see, and there is a spring at the bottom. I am going to take this cake over to them, and pretend that I'm about to trip, drop the...
  10. M

    Very Informative Frank Oz Interview...

    Frank Ox's response when asked if he'd ever attend a Star Wars convention is interesting. He said he's been asked to appear at them many times, and has turned them down. I wonder if he just meant Star Wars conventions, or if he'd also turned down appearing at Muppet Fest.
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I just noticed something in the Rich Little episode. I don't think it's ever been mentioned online before. But in the press sketch, tere is a sign in the background which has Bert auditioning pigeons. The sign is right by the side, half of it blocke dfrom view, but the sign said somethign like...
  12. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates 5 Years

    David: Hey, I've got a great idea. Gordon: What's that? David: let's go on a scavengar hunt. Let's all bring back five of something. All: Oh, yeah! (everybody leaves) Sherlock Hemlock: i, Sherlock Hemlock, must find five of something. (walks past five signs) Egad! I've found five...
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    It's interesting that Frank Oz didn't even know until now that the show has been released on DVD. Does that mean that the Muppet performers no longer get residuals for The Muppet Show? And even if he didn't know about the DVDs, maybe he performed in The Muppets on Muppets, thinking it would be a...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    Well, I bought the set today. I've watched the episodes with Judy Collins, Nancy Walker, and Rich Little. I haven't watched any special features yet.
  15. M

    FanFic: Sesame Street Sketch- Kermit and Herbert

    That was good, though the way it's written is a bit weird.
  16. M

    Kermit and Herbert together?

    Also, Herbert Birdsfoot doesn't appear in A Muppet Family Christmas. It's much easier to see who all is in the various crowd scenes in that speical than in The Muppet Movie finale. Also, while TMM featured nearly every Henson creation, and while it would be appropriate for The Mupepts: A...
  17. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates 5 Years

    (Oscar is in his trash can) Oscar: Ugh! This street is celebrating the number five, and for no good reason, too! I hate anniversaries! Nothing good ever comes out of them. The Mudman: Mud delivery for Oscar the Grouch! Oscar: Well, it's about time my mud come here! The Mudman: And due to...
  18. M

    Kermit and Herbert together?

    The final scene (well, the last scene before Sweetums jumps through the screen, anyway) features hundreds of Muppets, almost every Muppet in existence at the time, with the main exception of the earliest-created Muppets (the Sam and Friends cast, Wilkins and Wontkins, etc). There are some...
  19. M

    Sesame Street Celebrates 5 Years

    The following fan-fic is a fake script for a fake fifth anniversary special. (The episode number sequence for episode 5 is shown, as a voice-over talks) Announcer: The following program has been brought to you by the number 5. (fades to black, and now the scene is of a night sky with...
  20. M

    Kermits lastest appeared on a SS dvd?

    Old School Vol. 1 and The World According to Sesame Street are currently the last DVDs featuring Kermit. Kermit will probably appear in Old School Vol. 2.
Top