Search results

  1. M

    did Jim Henson ever perform a left hand?

    Also, I wouldn't count that rabbit as a "left hand". I am asking about whether Henson performed the left hand of a character, not if he performed a background character that he didn't perform, though I do wonder if Henson ever had to perform any major characters that he didn't normally perform...
  2. M

    did Jim Henson ever perform a left hand?

    No, Kevin Clash was talking about the 30th anniversary special. Clash never performed on The Muppet Show, and although he had met Jim Henson as early as 1979, and although he had occassionally hung out on the Sesame Street set before officially becomming a muppet performer, I doubt that Clash...
  3. M

    did Jim Henson ever perform a left hand?

    Does anybody know if Jim Henson ever performed the left hand of any character? Considering that he started the Muppets and was the boss it would seem weird for him to perform somebody's left hand, but I don't think it is unlikely.
  4. M

    Stella

    I recently read a bit of information about the Sesame Street episode where Hooper's Store had it's grand reopening, and read that a character named Stella appeared at the end, along with Biff and Sully. I also read that she appeared with Biff and Sully in the song This Song is For the Birds. But...
  5. M

    What happened to...

    According to Muppet Wiki, David Rudman took over the role from Richard Hunt.
  6. M

    Bill the Bubble Guy appreciation thread

    He was in a coma in the fictional film clip, and he was seen in the studio later in that same episode. And he was in episodes after that.
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Country Favorite Songs DVD

    It hasn't been released yet. I think it comes out in either august or september.
  8. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    One thing on my extreme wish lsit is the entire Little Muppet Monsters series, including all the unaired episodes. I wonder which would be more unlikely to have on DVD, that series (which the majority of the population ahsn't heard of) or the entire Jim Henson Hour, shown in hour-long forms like...
Top