Search results

  1. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    Well, then the toys would be frozen forever. :) Then again, nothing happened to them when Kermit was with them at the end.
  2. M

    Guy Smiley Walk-around Mystery Solved!

    I've noticed that this show features a character named Molly Monster. Wasn't that the name of the female monster from Little Muppet Monsters?
  3. M

    More Stuff You Might Have Missed!

    I've noticed that in the Marty Feldman episode, right before the Aladdin sketch, Kermit tells Marty that he needs to know what the next story is so that he will know what he needs for casting and props. Shouldn't Kermit have planned ahead and known what stories were going to be performed?
  4. M

    More Stuff You Might Have Missed!

    I hope you don't mind me listing "did you notice" facts about other episodes. Here it goes... MARK HAMIL: In Six String Orchestra, Scooter is in a bedroom and wearing his regular clothes at the beginning and end, with his clothing being changed in the middle as Scooter fantasizes about...
  5. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 2

    I was thinking about how this set had the Weezer video, and wonder if Disney will consider any of the following as extras on future sets... *The pre-recorded video footage shot for The Muppet Show on Tour shows (and if any footage was video tapped of the actual live shows, maybe some...
  6. M

    Kermit and Herbert together?

    That sounds similar to the skit where Big Bird had Grover do two chin-ups, over and over again, until finally, Grover was done demonstrating the number two, and then Big Bird wanted Grover to do 18 chin-ups.
  7. M

    More Stuff You Might Have Missed!

    I wonder why two anything muppets appeared in the Marty Feldman epsidoe, as opposed to more recognisable characters, like Herry Monster, Sherlock Hemlock, Guy Smiley, Biff, Sully, Gladys the Cow, or The Amazing Mumford. Sweetums is the only full-body monster seen in the Vincent Price...
  8. M

    The Stuff You Might Have Missed: Elton John/Julie Andrews/Gene Kelly

    I've noticed a lot of this stuff. Have you noticed that in the Elton John epsiode, Janice is the only member of the Electric Mayhem to speak, and it's only during Veterinarian's Hospital? Of course, I think that Floyd and Janice made some soft "ahhhh" singing sounds in Goodbye Yellow Brick Road...
  9. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if the finale of The Muppets Celebrate Jim henson included characters from The Dark Crystal, Labrynth, and The StoryTeller?
  10. M

    New Muppet Show Rumor

    If this show is true and the Muppets are seen in full-body shots for most of the show, I wonder if this effects the possibility of bringing back many of the olde,r more obscure characters, who might not exist in the form of a puppet with legs built. Would Disney have certain obscure characters...
  11. M

    Announcing the MuppetCast

    I like how the last two shows have included audio samples of characters from the same performer. Though in the first one, when comparing Jim henson's voices, I think it would have been better to have chosen a song where Dr. Teeth pretty much sings by himself, such as Money, Poision Ivy, or You...
  12. M

    Big Bird and Grover

    It seems like Kermit and Grover started to appear together less starting in the 1980s. Of course, it also seems like there was a brief "revivial" of Kermit and Grover as a team during the late 1990s, with two new Kermit and Grover sketches (Muppet Wiki mentions two very similar-sounding...
  13. M

    Kermit and Herbert together?

    I haven't seen that sketch with the delivery man, but I've been wondering who performed him. Was it Jim Henson or Frank Oz?
  14. M

    Lost Ernie and Bert sketches

    The skit about Bert's bottle caps is transcribed at Tough Pigs, in the Ernie and Bert Anthology, so I guess that would means that Danny Horn has a copy. I don't know if Danny Horn has or would upload anything on You Tube, though. But maybe he's made trades regarding that clip with people who do...
  15. M

    Parachutes

    I think so. The mouths were probably radio-controlled.
  16. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    There are currently 26 episodes per season. Or did you mean "What if Sesame Street always had 26 epsidoes per season?" He did. Nelson performed Statler in his first appearance, The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence (which, in case you don't know, is included in The Muppet Show's first season...
  17. M

    Chevy Chase Celebrates Sesame Street

    There weren't any specials celebrating the fifth or fifteenth anniversaries (I have been thinking about writing a ficticious fifth anniversary special).
  18. M

    Parachutes

    I think I've read a post by Mike Quinn somewhere that said that puppets were actually thrown out of an actual plane.
  19. M

    TMS Season 1 Memories and Looking Ahead

    I actually like the first season better than the second season. And ironically, I also like the features on the first set better than the upcomming next book.
  20. M

    What DVDs would you want for 2008?

    It would also be great if Land of Tinkerdee was included. The Frog Prince and Muppet Musicians of Bremen both featured quite a few characters whose voices were not performed by their performers. I wonder if the performers actually performed voices live, with voices looped later, or if the...
Top