Search results

  1. M

    The Muppets Fourth of July Tale

    Seymour has been in some of my past stories. I like him a lot better than Pepe.
  2. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if Beaker shot J.R.? What if Foo-Foo shot Mr. Burns? What if Animal murdered Peter Cambell? What if Miss Piggy framed Roger Rabbit? What if I replaced Beaker, Foo-Foo, Animal, and Miss Piggy with Thog?
  3. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    What if the talking houses appeared alongside the main Muppet characters? What if the Mt. Rushmore segments from The Muppet Show: Sex and Violence became a recurring segment on The Muppet Show? What if the writers didn't hate Fleet Scribbler?
  4. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    I know that there has been some kind of model sheet for Little Muppet Monsters of these characters in animated form, but just because those are the only characters on the sheet doens't mean that more characters were not animated on the show. Only two episodes aired. I don't think it's unlikely...
  5. M

    Snowths merchandise?

    With all of the recent t-shirts with photos, lines, and references to pop culture, it's a wonder that there aren't such Muppet shirts. It would be cool to have a shirt that features Mahna Mahna and the Snowths, along with other memorable Muppet moments. Some shirts that would be great...
  6. M

    TMS Season 2 coming August 7, 2007

    No. Ernie and Bert appeared in the Connie Stevens episode (from season 1), Big Bird appeared in the Leslie Uggams episode (from season 3), and a few characters appeared in the Marty Feldman episode (from season 5). But Kermit did appear in every episode.
  7. M

    The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

    Well, there are 16 episodes that were never aired, and I don't think any ofus have any video copies of the second episode (have any of us seen it?), so how do you know that none of those characters didnt appear in animated form on the show?:crazy:
  8. M

    The Muppets Fourth of July Tale

    'Bout time somebody responded to this **** story!;)
  9. M

    Interviews From around the Muppet world now on the web.

    I saw the interviews. I noticed that the Muppet Central interview with Jim Lewis is there (though since that interview was just in a thread, it's great to see it as part of a website). It's a shame that the interview with Alan Muraoka didn't mention why Mr. Handford needed to be replaced.
  10. M

    When Kermit Met Piggy...

    I think planning for The Dark Crystal began in the 1970s, but production didn't begin until after The Great Muppet Caper. I think that planning for The Muppet Movie began in 1977 or 1978 (at the very least a deal was made for the Muppets to star in a movie by that point).
  11. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Well, I might be able to post this week after all. I just found out that my parents are bringing their laptop on vacation. We'll see if I post.
  12. M

    The ask Jim Lewis thread is now open

    Well, eight people have asked questions, and with a bit more variety. Since the rules are changing a bit, I'll ask two more questions. I will be on vacation this week, and won't be able to post, so I'll ask two now. Maybe they'll be answered by then. In the Muppets Tonight epsidoe with...
  13. M

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I wonder if the original deal for the song covers only covered the shows original run, and video releases that were released when the showw as in production. If season sets of Alvin and the Chipmunks get made, I wonder if whatever company releases them will want to spend a little extra time...
  14. M

    When Kermit Met Piggy...

    What do you mean by this?
  15. M

    When Kermit Met Piggy...

    Actually, The Dark Crystal came before The Muppets Take Manhatan. Were you confusing this with Labrynth?
  16. M

    The Chipmunks' Triumphant Return

    I've read that the various song covers from Super Mario Bros. Super Show were included in video releases that were released at the time the show was still in production (though still edited), and the song covers were cut when the show was put into syndication.
  17. M

    if books were adapted into episodes

    Here are a few more ideas, though probably not very realistic for 1980s episodes, as Ernie and Bert are both invovled in the main street plots. Ernie's Little Lie Ficticious Season: 1981-1982 Sponsors: A, K, and 8 Scene #1: Mr. Hooper welcomes the cast to the show, and announces that he...
  18. M

    if books were adapted into episodes

    I had planned on listing more in my last post, but something suddenly came up. Anyway, here are two more outlines: Oscar's Rotten Birthday Ficticious Season: 1974-1975 Sponsors: N, U, and 9 Street Scene #1: Susan, ob, and some kids come to oscar's can to wish him a happy birtdhay, but...
  19. M

    Rizzo one of the top movie rats on MSNBC

    Hey, I liked Oliver.
  20. M

    if books were adapted into episodes

    What if the various Sesame Street books were adapted into epsidoes of the show? What segments would you want to see included? What letters and numbers would you have be the sponsors? Here is one rundown that I think would be great. Keep in mind that I haven't read a lot of Sesame Street...
Top