Search results

  1. M

    Biff's eyebrows

    After watching Old School Volume 2, I just noticed that Biff has eyebrows. I'd never noticed this before. I guess his hair sort of covers them a bit. Has anybody else noticed his eyebrows?
  2. M

    Exhibit - Jim Henson's Fantastic World

    I read at Muppet Wiki that this exhibet includes storyboards for The King of 8, including two alternate endings. Are there any storyboards for any other Hesnon animations from Sesame Street? What about the baker films (it'd be great if there were storyboards for the rare Song of One, or even...
  3. M

    Exhibit - Jim Henson's Fantastic World

    I thought that there used to be a color picture in the characters "featured creature" bio at the old henson.com.
  4. M

    puppeteer residuals

    I have been wondering what residuals for puppeteers are like. I've read that everybody who ever worked on Sesame Street still gets residuals if their material is shown, so I guess all performers get residuals for Sesame Street. But a recent interview with Frank Oz confirmed that Frank Oz didn't...
  5. M

    traveling episodes

    I've noticed that when TV shows have episodes where the cast travels, and the episodes are shot on location, the episodes are usually either multi-part episodes or longer than usual (and split into multi-part episodes later on). Does anybody know if there are any specific reasons for this...
  6. M

    Question about David's departure:

    No, it wasn't. One episode began with Mr. Handford at work, with Gina introducing him and saying explainin gthat David had moved away.
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    Nobody's mentioned this yet, but the back of the booklet has an interview with Mr. Johnson. I think it's great that his name was mentioned there. I was wondering if Sesame Workshop was aware that his name is Mr. Johnson. It was only mentioned in one skit, and it seems like Sesame Workshop...
  8. M

    The Writer's Strike

    I wonder how writers who are also actors, directors, producers, and/ or so on feel about this strike. I've read that actors get more residuals, so actors who write their own material might not really care. I would like to become a writer some day, as well as an actor and a director (and...
  9. M

    Season 3 DVD - What should be on it?

    I don't know if the current writers strike would effect main menu video footage, but if the next set does have new footage, I hope that it is either hosted by Scooter or by Beauregard and Beaker, or perhaps both.
  10. M

    The Writer's Strike

    If the writers strike is still in effect when the third season of The Muppet Show comes out, I wonder if this would effect the chances of the main menus having new Muppet content. Of course, I could care less about whether these sets have new video footage of the Mupepts on the menus, and I...
  11. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    Sesame Workshop recently put episodes of The Electric Company for sale at iTunes. Maybe this would be a good idea for Sesame Street. I'm not saying to cancel plans for future Old School sets, but maybe release 10-15 episodes on iTunes, maybe one per season, in addition to having volume 3 be the...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    I meant the ad about Sesame Workshop, which shows clips from various versions of Sesame Street. The one found on almost every Sesame Street DVD.
  13. M

    Season 3 DVD - What should be on it?

    I think that Season 4 might be the best set to include The Muppets go to the Movies, since Dudley Moore was a guest that season. And if there's an argument against including it due to being more of a GMC promotion (which I don't agree with, much), I'd just like to say that the Weezer music video...
  14. M

    Happy Birthday to Sesame Street!

    I celebrated by listening to Songs from the Street and watching the first episode.
  15. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    I thought about mentioning this in my review, but different. Yeah, it's annoying. I've seen that Sesame Workshop promo many times since 2004, and it is tiring to watch. I've already seen The Electric Company preview on the Super Mario Bros. Super Show, The Weird Al Show, and Sesame Street: Old...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    I just realised something. Hapy Birthday to You is performed in two episodes of The Mupet Show, in seasons 3 and 4. I wonder if Disney will be able to include this song on those season sets. Then again, the song was sung in the Dinosaurs episode Terrible Twos, and wasn't cut on the DVD release.
  17. M

    Season 3 DVD - What should be on it?

    I think it's more of an hour-long Muppet Show than a promotional special for The Great Mupet Caper. Back when I first saw it I never thought of it as a promotion for the special, even though it has three clips from the movie and one of the movies songs is performed as the opening number. I was...
  18. M

    Old School DVD set ideas

    One good idea for a set would be an "All Stars" collection. Each set would be three-disc sets, with disc one being amixed assortment of segments with main characters (Big Bird, Oscar, Snuffy, Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, Grover, Herry, Elmo, Prairie Dawn, Kermit, Zoe, The Count, Telly, Rosita...
  19. M

    Season 3 DVD - What should be on it?

    I would like this set to have either Muppet Morsels return or audio commentary. It would be great if Disney could get the rights to the 60 Minutes episode on the show, or even the episode of The Tonight Show that Kermit the Frog hosted (for a feature that's mostly unrelated to the show). It...
  20. M

    A Song From Kermit

    I recently saw the segment A Song From Kermit for the first time ever (as far as I know, anyway). I noticed that the song sounded familar, but I don't have any memory of hearing it. So, was this song based on another song? Or could the songwriter have written another Sesame Street song that is...
Top