Search results

  1. M

    Taz-Mania

    Does anybody know why the Bush Rats were enemies to Taz? I have been wondering recently, did the show ever feature any team-ups between the following characters: Francis X. Bushlad and Hugh, Jean, Moly, and/ or Jake? Didgery Dingo and Bushwacker Bob? Buddy Boar and Didgery Dingo? Buddy...
  2. M

    The Muppets Give Thanks

    (The Mupets are sitting around a very big table at thanksgiving) Kermit: Well, it's about time to eat, but first, let us all say grace. I will say something that I am thankful for, and then we'll go around the table, each saying what we are thankful for. I am thankful that we could all be here...
  3. M

    What If...

    I'd tell him that I'd like to work on the show. I'd tell him that it should focus more on older characters, with only a small number of new characters at first, and only a small focus on them at first. I would like it to be a variety show, but it would be great if the Muppets would do a...
  4. M

    Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

    Yep, the first time that a Muppet made a real cameo (not counting Kermit's redubbed lines in Rocky III, or Kermit and Miss Piggy being credited in An American Werewolf in London) in a non-Muppet film. The Looney Tunes characters have occassionally made cameos in mostly live-action films, such as...
  5. M

    Idea for Possible Sesame Street's 40th Birthday Celebration Special

    For such a special, I wonder if Grover would be waiting on everybody. Rosita could introduce clips from various international versions of Sesame Street. I doubt that Bruno would get rebuilt even for an occassion like this, but maybe a lot of other retired characters could return, since most of...
  6. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    Somebody mentioend that Noggin cut something out of The Fishermna Song. I don't know if this was just speculation or what, but is that song presented the same way on the DVD as it was on Noggin, or is there something extra?
  7. M

    Idea for Possible Sesame Street's 40th Birthday Celebration Special

    That.... sounds..... awesome......
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    I wonder why the Old School DVDs don't have english subtitles. Heck, I don't think any Sesame DVDs have subtitles. I'm not deaf, but I do sometimes turn the subtitles on, especially in scenes where I can't understand what is being said.
  9. M

    The Christmas Toy on DVD, No Release?

    I think it was rumored that Hit! was planning a DVD release back in 2006, but I guess it was either just a rumor, or Hit! cancled it's plans (Hit! also cancled plans for additional volumes of Mother Goose Stories).
  10. M

    2008 Muppet Daily Calendar

    Does the daily calendar include any pictures of Lips, Digit, Seymour, or Fleet Scribbler?
  11. M

    Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

    I wasn't really planning on seeing this movie, but now I may have to. It's a shame that I recently got fired from my job as an usher. @*&#:grouchy:
  12. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I was thinking, maybe after all words on the street are covered, perhaps each episode can focus on an individual letter or number.
  13. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    I have noticed that Ernie, Bert, Cookie Monster, and The Count haven't appeared in any podcasts yet. Hopefuly, they wil make an appearance soon. If I'm correct about the enxt one being about the word "frusterated", then maybe it will have the skit where Ernie has Bert pretend to be mad, or the...
  14. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Old School Volume 2

    Watching these premieres, it seems like starting with episode 536, the season premieres are more like regular episodes, while the earlier ones feel more special, introducing new characters and reintroducing new characters.
  15. M

    Custom DVDs from Sesame Workshop: can anyone confirm?

    I wonder if every segment has an official title or not. The talk page for The University of Maryland (at Muppet Wiki) has scans from every page of the First Season Show Content, with listings of almost every first season insert, along with a listing of the episodes they appear in Many of the...
  16. M

    Sesame Podcasts

    Here's the rundown for the newest episode, "Ticklish": What's the Word on the Street: Ticklish Kermit and Grover tickle each other for a short and long time (edited to only include them tickling, and none of the other "short and long" demonstrations... I short of wodnered if this would be...
  17. M

    Custom DVDs from Sesame Workshop: can anyone confirm?

    I wonder how easy it is for the people at Sesame Workshop to know what specific sketches we are talking about, if ther eis no title available. Do we just describe the sketch, or state what we know (like the characters, plot, and years). For example, what if soembody wanted the Sesame Street News...
  18. M

    The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 years

    The whole thing is on you tube, broken into 6 or 7 parts. I don't know the link, though.
  19. M

    Jazzy Spies in Season 32?

    I wonder why certain segments would be replaced on Sprout's broadcasts.
  20. M

    Custom DVDs from Sesame Workshop: can anyone confirm?

    If that is true, then somebody should try to get a copy of One Song (Song of One).
Top