Search results

  1. M

    What if "Street Gang" became a mini-series?

    Maybe there could be a Street Gang documentary, with Michael Davis as the announcer. Each show could focus on a different person invovled with Sesame Street. This could make a goopd epsidoe guide for a 26-episode series: 1. Jim Henson 2. Joan Ganz Cooney 3. Jon Stone 4. Northern Calloway...
  2. M

    On Her Doorstep Last Night

    A similar joke was made in Ten Things I Hate About You. It was probably a coincidence and not meant to nbe a reference to the song, but in that scene, the character played by Heath Ledger (and I can't remember his name) talks about giving up on Kat, which Curtis is against. Ledger says that he...
  3. M

    Most Wanted for Sesamestreet.org

    SO do I! However, there is one clip that actually has "season one" as a tag. That's Kermit's WHat Happens Next Machine. Last time I checked that was the only clip in a search for season one clips, and I did search a handful of other seasons with no luck.
  4. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Let's discuss that great animated series Darkwing Duck. It sure was great. My favorite characters were Darkwing, Launchpad, Honker, Megavolt, Quackerjack, and Steelbeak. It is interesting that Darkwing Duck uses Drake Mallard as his secret identity, yet Launchpad, Gosalyn, and Honker are...
  5. M

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I don't know if Ken Lilly is still lurking around here, but I recall that it was once said that Mahna Mahan wasn't included in the contract at one point, then he was eventually allowed and made as a PVC. So what I'm asking, if you are reading this Ken, is how you knew he wasn't included. Was...
  6. M

    The Leslie Mostly Show with Guy Smiley

    I hope that the video site includes some segments soon, especially since it seems like she interviewed many major characters. And I hope that at least one gets included on the upcoming anniversary DVD set, but it probably won't. I wonder how many years they were repeated on the show for. Odd...
  7. M

    Caroll Spinney, Season 40 Article

    So Sam the Robot was originally performed by Spinney? It sounded like Jerry Nelson to me in his first appearance.
  8. M

    Most Wanted for Sesamestreet.org

    Some of my most-wanted clips: Baker #1 (especially this one), #4, #6, #7, #8, #9 eggs and cookie film (the site has the sketch where Ernie and Cookie Monster do a simialr act, which is odd because that was a response to this one) sketch that followed "eggs and cookie" (there were actually two...
  9. M

    Mutation Head

    I would expect t hat the performers just looked out of th characters mouths, which were always opened. That is also how a performer saw out of Sweetums. Oh, and the performer inside Thog used a monitor as well as some light fur fabric.
  10. M

    On Her Doorstep Last Night

    It had been a logn time since I last saw this sketch, but I heard it on a recent episode of The MuppetCast, and then watched it on youtube, and man, this scene sure is underrated. It's funny how Fozzie and Scooter start acting scarred when the aliens appear, who mostly just join in on the song...
  11. M

    Two New Sesame DVDs in April

    I figure that too, but most of the ones I listed are from the last 20 years. I could also see On My Pond included, even though it's from a few years later than the last 20 years.
  12. M

    SST 40th Anniversary Event

    It would have been great if they videotapped the event and included it as a bonus feature on the upcoming Sesame Street 40th anniversary set. I heard that somebody asked Frank oz to talk in Miss Piggy's voice. I think if I was there, I'd rather ask a question that I want to know the answer to...
  13. M

    Who voiced Baby Gonzo in TMTM?

    You know, for some reason, when Baby Gonzo says "Hi, Kermit!", he sounds the way he does on Muppet Babies, but when he sings a line near the end of the song, he sounds like regular Gonzo.
  14. M

    Two New Sesame DVDs in April

    Here are some segments I'd like to see in the video: On My Pond Willie Wimple: Land Pollution Two-Headed Monster plays with empty juice cartons I Love Trash The Garden Song (I doubt it'll be included, but I'm hoping it will be!) Prairie Dawn's Recycling Pageant A boy leaves water running...
  15. M

    Behind the Music: Solid Foam

    Announcer: With two members gone, the band needed some repalcements, and fast. Clifford: Luckily, Zoot annd Animal were both willing to perform with us, and it was a good combination while it lasted. Beard: I liked the change, even though Animal kept eating my guitar strings and my...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: Howard Tubman

    That's be good, too. A sitcom where the theater is present, but it's not a variety show format. With more plot focus, and maybe having the characters living at either the boarding house or apartment.
  17. M

    Behind the Music: Solid Foam

    Now let's continue the fan fiction... Announcer: The band was started, and The Jim Henson Hour soon made it to the air. Beard: We all had a lot of fun performign, though we didn't get many chances to headline our songs. Clifford: Although we didn't get to perform much, we did get to hang...
  18. M

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    You know, this thread is in the Muppet Headlines folde,r but shouldn't it be in Muppet Merchandise?
  19. M

    The Incredible Crash Dummies -- Remember these?

    I liked those. The toys were cool. I recall a series, but I can't remember if it were live action or animated. The commercials were funny (including the one with Don Knotts).
  20. M

    Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 39

    I mainly saw the first few episodes of the season, but it was good. it took awhile tog et used to the HD format (which resulted in alot of editing styles and camera angles that I'm not used to sseeing on Sesame Street). The 1234 parody was great, as were Murray Has a Litle Lamb and Bert and...
Top