Search results

  1. M

    The Brand New Ask Jim Lewis Thread

    In the past there have been quite a few Muppet christmas movies and specials, one valentines special, and the rumored halloween special. Also, christmas and halloween seem to be the two holidays celebrated the most in fiction. But if Disney were to ask you to write a Muppet holiday special, but...
  2. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #66 - Price For Flight?

    Well, since I'm back to the forum, I'll list some of the pins. I deleted my end of the e-mail, and can't remember every pairing I made. Steve mentioned that I put Kermit with Mississippi, The Jim Henson Muppet with Maryland, Johnny Fiama in Nevada, Gonzo in Kansas, and I think Miss Piggy in...
  3. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #48 - White Snow and Red Monsters

    You know, when Kevin Clash said that he was probbaly busy with Sesame Street when A Muppet Family Christmas was made, I thought it was odd, since most of the main performers (even Caroll Spinney) were in the special. But then I started thinking, they probably chose that time to shoot material...
  4. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    According to Wikipedia, there were episodes where Darkwing got assistance from certain enemies, including Megavolt, Bushroot, and either Negaduck or Quackerjack, but the pages that mention those episodes don't include titles (they are mentioned on the appropriate character pages). And I...
  5. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    You know, if you do a search for "henson", you can find Jim Henson's film and animation segments. For some reason there is also a Muppet segment on there, but only one Muppet segment. It's listed as "5: Fish and Eels". Jim Henson's voie isn't heard, and the only talking character is performed by...
  6. M

    My Thoughts on JHH: MuppeTelevision Half-Hours

    You know, one thing I recently noticed about this show is that aparrantly nothing went wrong during the on-stage (is that the right term for this show? After all, acts were on different monitors, and it seems that no stage was used) acts, unlike The Muppet Show and Muppets Tonight. There weren't...
  7. M

    Most Wanted for Sesamestreet.org

    You know, since the website includes clips from specials, I'd like to see the website include clips from Sesame Street's All-Star 25th Birthday: Stars and Streets Forever, Out to Lunch, and Big Bird's Birthday. I'd also like to know if there were more Letters Make Words clips, besides the...
  8. M

    Your Thoughts: The Christmas Toy DVD

    Regarding that comment about Disney's policy of not "renting" it's characters out to the competition, it sounds like that means no matter how obscure the character is. Kermit is the best known Muppet, but I guess that policy would include lesser characetrs like Rowlf (who was in Dog City) and...
  9. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    It is interesting that the action figure line included Tuskernini instead of Quackerjack (who has amore appealing marketing look) or Negaduck (though I don't have any childhood memories of him). I don't remember Tuskernini appearing very much. When the toys were released I didn't recall seeing...
  10. M

    SST Season 20 Outline: Saving Hooper's Store

    And now, here's part 3, the final part. Scene 1 David announces that a government agent is definatley coming over today to officially determine whether Hooper's Store will be rebuilt into a government research facility or not. Just about everybody (meaning the entire season 20 human...
  11. M

    Must-read Joey Mazzarino interview on Tough Pigs

    This was a good interview. I don't agree with him about keeping Murray from being on the street. But most of it was itneresting. I am really excited about teh nods to the fans in Sesame Street's next season. i expect those nods be in the episodes and not the inserts. I hope that Biff and Sully...
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez

    I thought that this special was better than the first one. The highlights were Beaker's duet and the main plotline.
  13. M

    Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Dylan and Cole Sprouse

    I liked it. it wasn't the best, but it was still good. The best part was Miley Cyris's number with The Electric Mayhem. I was surprised to see the Muppets Studio logo at the end. I expected it to be a Disney special with appearances by the Muppets, instea dof a main Muppets production. I...
  14. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Iy's interesting. It seems like Jim Cummings was the only cast member to provide multiple voices. The others got one voice each. Especialy odd that Dan Castlenetta, who does many different regular voices on The Simpsons, only did the vocie of Megavolt (he also only provided one vocie on...
  15. M

    SST Season 20 Outline: Saving Hooper's Store

    Here is part 2. Scene 1 Gina is opening the store, reminding the viewers of what happened yesterday, and stating that Hooper's Store is going to have a big party. David arrives and asks if everybody is there yet, but Gina states that they are the only ones there so far. Inserts The...
  16. M

    SST Season 20 Outline: Saving Hooper's Store

    Thanks to a private message request by Kathy27, here is a season 20 outline. She actually requested this plot, but I have decided to make it a multi-episode story. Here is part 1. Scene 1 Big Bird welcomes the viewer to Sesame Street, and goes to Hooper's Store, where he finds David...
  17. M

    My Thoughts on JHH: MuppeTelevision Half-Hours

    I gotta agree with you on that. I was surprised when I first read that Buster Poindexter was a character played by an actor, and not David Johansen's stage name. And I thought it was odd that he was credited as his character.
  18. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I don't ever remember Launchpad being seen without his hat on Ducktales. But I know that he was seen with a full head of hair in Trading Faces (where he and Honker trade bodies, while Darkwing and Gosalyn also trade bodies), and I recently saw an epsidoe on youtube (forget the title) that had a...
  19. M

    My Thoughts on JHH: MuppeTelevision Half-Hours

    I watched every episode of The Jim Henson Hour on you tube recently (well, I didn't watch all of Living with Dinosaurs or Dog City... and the later has been taken down), and thought I'd post my thoughts on all of the MuppeTelevision episodes. I'll include the MuppeTelevision pre-show for Dog...
  20. M

    Sesame Street: 40th anniversary Ideas

    You know, PBS has sometiems aired "Red Green Shorts" during commercial breaks. These are a few sketches from The Red Green Show. Maybe somethign simialr could be done for Sesame Street. Call ot "Sesame Street 40th Anniversary Shorts", and show it between programs, maybe make it close to 4 or 5...
Top