Search results

  1. M

    The Solid Foam Band

    Well, I watched every episode on YouTube, and it seems that the band slowly became a major part of the show. Digit is the most major character in the group, due to his prominence in the controll room and since he appeared in every episode (that had MuppeTelevision). Out of the band Clifford...
  2. M

    Muppets 101 - Orlando, FL, 3-6-09

    Did you happen to ask if he thought there'd be a chance of that being released on TV or DVD again anytime soon, due to the presence of Fraggle Rock characters?
  3. M

    Muppets 101 & Disney Muppet passholder event

    Do you remember what was asked-and-answered in the question-and-answer session? Or was it pretty much stuff we already knew? And regarding the outtakes and bloopers from M@WDW, were there any outtakes of the bucket falling on Beaker's head?
  4. M

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    I recall that on The Simpsons first season boxed set commentary that they had to get permission to use copyrighted stuff like that in the early years, but later on decided to stop.
  5. M

    Muppets 101 & Disney Muppet passholder event

    They showed bloopers and outtakes from The Muppets at Walt Disney World? Did they show any bloopers from either scene where that bucket falls on Beaker's head? I'd imagine that to have been a little hard to pull off.
  6. M

    I miss Minor Muppetz

    look at me, here I am, right where I belong... Well, I'm back. After nearly nine and a half months I'm back. I've been a bit scared of starting a new email account, but I'm back. I have a lot to post. Since May. But still, maybe I'll recieve the "most misse dmember" award in the Muppet...
  7. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #58 - A Tribute to Jim (2008)

    So far Frank Oz sent a message for the Richard Hunt tribute show, and was interviewed for the Jim Henson tribute show. It would be great if he would come on to talk about himself. It's great that he was on these tributes (Hmm, maybe you should do a Jerry Juhl or Jon Stone tribute show), and it...
  8. M

    Sesame Street: 40th anniversary Ideas

    I don't think all of those ideas can be used in the same special. It would be too much, and there wouldn't be much room for any clips. It would be great if there was a 40th anniversary line of merchandise: CDs, DVDs, games, books, and more. We know that there will be two 40th anniversary...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Season 3

    I haven't bought it yet, because my birthday is in a few weeks and I can't think of very much else that I'll want (besides money). But the last two nights I have had dreams about epsiodes from this season. In the last two nights I had dreams about the first two shows of the season. By the...
  10. M

    TMS Season 4 Bonus Feature Thoughts

    The first season set had mostly pre-Muppet Show material that was used to pitch the series. The second set had mostly Mupet material that was made years after the show ended. And the third set has mostly pre-Muppet Show material that wasn't neccessarily meant to pitch the show (and in blakc and...
  11. M

    Mexican Musical Mayhem

    chapter 6 The band was trapped. Mr. Trump pointed his gun at them. "Okay, it's time for saying godbye",s aid Mr. Trump. "Hey, that's a song", said Floyd. And then the band performed a big goodbye song. After the song... "I wonder why I didn't shot you all during that number", said...
  12. M

    Bad Bart comes to town

    If it was David Rudman, then the sketch must have been from the 1983-1984 season, as Brian Muehl performed Clementine in that sketch, and David Rudman first performed in 1983. I thought David Rudman joined in 1984, but checked Muppet Wiki and boy was I wrong. Muppet Wiki also says that he was an...
  13. M

    Rare Muppets used with celebrities

    I've read somewhere that Biff and Sully once appeared in a song with Judy Collins.
  14. M

    Mexican Musical Mayhem

    chapter 5 The gang was in the SUV, headed for mexico. "How long to you think it'll take us to get to mexico?", asked Floyd. "Not very long", said Gil Johnson. "Wow, this must be a very fast car, fer sure", said Janice. "Fast car...", chanted Animal. "You know", siad Gil, "We...
  15. M

    Monsterpiece Theater; Me, Claudias

    I recently saw the Monsterpeice Theater sketch "Me, Claudias", and wonder, who performed the first monster to say "Me, Claudias" in that sketch? I can't recognize the voice. Also, some people think Elmo was performed by Jerry Nelson in that sketch. But while it sounds a bit like a Jerry...
  16. M

    The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson and Jim Henson's death parralells

    I've noticed some parralells between Jim Henson's death and The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson, and this was probably intentional, but I wonder if anybody else has noticed. First of all, Jim Henson had just died, and the performers now had to work without him leading. In thiss pecial, Kermit...
  17. M

    Cavemen Invent: Toothbrush - performers

    In the sketch where Sherlock Hemlock, as the Royal Smart Person, invents a toothbrush, there are some characters whose voices I'm not too sure of the performer of. At the beginning, there's a blue caveman, I can't tell if he's performed by Frank Oz or soembody else. There is a cave woman...
  18. M

    caveman Ernie and Sherlock sketches

    Has anybody noticed that in the sketches where Ernie and Sherlock Hemlock portray cavemen, Ernie seems to be a bit more aggressive as usual? Normally he seems really friendly, but in these he's a bit meaner? In the skit where Sherlock invents paper, after it's invented and the paper flies...
  19. M

    Sweetums appearances on "The Muppet Show"

    In a similar note, there is a promotional picture of John Cleese with Fozzie Bear, and the two didn't have any screen tiem togetehr when John Cleese was on the show (despite the guests contract stating that eh works with "the frog, the bear, and the ugly disgusting one who catches cannonballs").
  20. M

    Bad Bart comes to town

    In the skecth where Bad Bart coems to town, to give somebody what he deserves, does anybody know who performed the bartendar? I'm trying to figure out the voice, and yet I can't. Could it be Michael Earl? Oddly enough, in that sketch Forgetful Jones appears, and is even referred to by name...
Top