Search results

  1. M

    Mexican Musical Mayhem

    chapter 4 The band was sitting in the lobby of the auto shop. "Man, what'll we do?", asked Dr. Teeth. "Maybe we can perform a concert out front, and make money from our fans", said Floyd. "Like, that sounds like a great idea", said Jnaice. "Then let's do it", said Zoot. They...
  2. M

    Animal Show original broadcasts

    I recently saw episodes of Muppets, Babies, and Monsters and The Jim Henson Hour uploaded on You Tube, and it seems like those two shows both only have one closing credits sequence, even though they were made up of two half-hour programs. And I know that The Animal Show was part of an hour-long...
  3. M

    Mexican Musical Mayhem

    chapter 3 The band had called a tow truck and took it to the nearest auto shop. "Well, I estimate that it'll take us three days to fix the bus", said a mechanic. "Three days?", said a shocked Dr. Teeth. "But we have aconcert in two days!", said Floyd. "And we can't afford...
  4. M

    who performed Dr. Nobel Price in these skits?

    In the various skits where Kermit interviews Dr. Nobel Price, I'd like to know who performed him in each one. The newsflash skits with Dr. Price that I know of include: piano microphone rabbit Herman the Hoppity Hop galloshes socks Did Brian Meehl perform him in all of those skits...
  5. M

    Oscar acting out of Character?

    There's one skit where Ernie observes a blackout, and decides to call somebody about it, and the voice on the other line sounds like Oscar, who says "Who is this? I'll make sur eyou don't get any sleep for a whole week!" I think it's out of character for Oscar to not want to be disturbed late at...
  6. M

    Mexican Musical Mayhem

    chapter 2 They'd been driving for a little bit when... "Okay, let's get out the map", said Dr. Teeth. "The map?", said Zoot. "Yes, the map, Zoot, why?", asked Dr. Teeth. "Animal ate it", said Zoot. "Again!", said Janice. "Okay, let's stop by a store and get a map to...
  7. M

    Mexican Musical Mayhem

    A few weeks ago I wrote a fan fic called Happy Birthday Sweetums! At one point I had it said that the Electric Mayhem would get a gig in mexico in a few weeks. Well, it's been a few weeks since I wrote the fan fic, so here's a story.... Chapter 1 The Electric Mayhem was getting ready...
  8. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #58 - A Tribute to Jim (2008)

    I knew it! I knew Frank Oz would be the surprise guest (okay, so earlier posts also had me thinking it'd be either him, Jane Henson, or Brian Henson, but throughout this week I felt more convinced that it'd be him).
  9. M

    The Mystery of the first Gordon

    I don't think people are avoiding mentioning him. He's listed as "unidentified" at Muppet Wiki because nobody there can identify the actor. The first test pilot, the only one known to be in circulation among fans, does not have credits. I hope that one of the two upcoming Sesame Street 40th...
  10. M

    Sesame Street: Dinosaurs!

    So has anybody seen Sesame Street: Dinosaurs! which was released last tuesday? Aside from the "If Elmo Had a Dinosaur" clip and clips from Elmo's World: Dinosaurs, does the special include any segments from the show? Does the bonus Journey to Ernie clip lead to any additional Ernie segments?
Top