Search results

  1. M

    Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

    I thought his role was fairly big there. I was thinking, however, that maybe his role should be like Rizzo's role in that movie. Rizzo had been a minor character for a decade, and then he became one of the main five, and then with that movie his role was smaller, somewhere between his roels in...
  2. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets 55th Anniversary Planning Special

    And now we're back. Kermit: Okay, we've gotten early clips ready... Miss Piggy: And you've got clips with moi ready. Bean Bunny: Don't forget to add in some cute clips. Pepe: Oh, brother.... Clips include: Bean-ercise {JHH: Health and Fitness} Robin sings "Sleep Sweetums" {The...
  3. M

    Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

    Yeah, I was thinking the other day that they should at least get a regular Muppet writer or two like Jim Lewis to rewrite the script.
  4. M

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    Did you ask whether #5 was for real or jus t atypo, or did you ask which character would be featured, or did you do both? It would be interesting if each issue were to always focus on a different character, to the point where they'd eventually do issues starring characters like Fleet...
  5. M

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    I would suggest eithe re-mailing Langridge or posting aquestion on his blog.
  6. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets 55th Anniversary Planning Special

    And now, here is some more of the special. (Miss Piggy enters the editing room) Miss Piggy: Well, while you should all represent everybody, I think that Moi should get the most attention. (the others, excluding kermit, talk in disagreement) Kermit: Well, you deserve representation...
  7. M

    Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

    Well, Elmo was around for ten years before Jim died. He ain't a post-Jim Mupet.
  8. M

    Fan Fic: The Muppets 55th Anniversary Planning Special

    Enjoy this fan fic, in which the Muppets make plans for a 55th anniversary special (sort of like the Studio DC specials, only better). (A "The Muppets 55th Anniversary Planning Special" appears before the show begins. The show takes palce in an editiing studio, where the Muppets plan on...
  9. M

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Well I think we are thinking of the same lists. It's hard to find it using the internet wayback machine (I can find older versions of Muppet central, but the delphi forum still doesn't seem to come up). I know that Tough Pigs included that list, along with other info that came from the posts. It...
  10. M

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    I wodner if these will actually come out on the release dates. There have been a lot of Muppet books that I couldn't find ins tores until weeks after the original release dates (among them "Before You Leap", "My Life as a Furry Red Monster", and "Street Gang"). I hope I find this at my local...
  11. M

    Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

    This is the first time I read a review of a movie script before production officially begins, so I don't know how common such things are, but this sounds like an early april fools joke to me. As if they celebrate the holiday two weeks early, and don't say "april fools" at the end. It's hard...
  12. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    Has anybody here ever played the video game? I have a copy of the game boy game, but I've never gotten past the first level. I rented it for Nintendo a long time ago, and when I did I made it to the part where Darkwing fights Quackerjack, but never defeated him. Youtube has a play-through...
  13. M

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    I recall that list including Showered Rossell, who was a Sesame Street character (I think everybody thought he meant Louis Kazagger). I think that Annie Sue Pig and Thog were also on that list, yet weren't made as figures (Thog was only made as a mini-PVC). But it did include Lips, who is...
  14. M

    Trademark laws

    I've been wondering this for awhile, and after l looked it up at wikipedia I still couldn't find (or understand) the answer. Mayeb you all know. Anyway, I've read that ficticious characters are trademarked instead of copyrighted, and a trademark is good as long as it's still being used. But...
  15. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #101 - Tales of the Tinkerdee

    This was a good podcast episode. I'm looking forward to what you say about the next JHH episode. I've watched all the MuppeTelevision epsidoes on youtube, and Health and Fitness is one of the best episodes, in part because it heavily features a lot of classic characters who weren't on the show...
  16. M

    Disney greenlights "The Muppet Show" comics

    It's interesting. These comic issues all spotlight characters, but the one promoted as a Fozzie comic stars both Fozzie and Gonzo. I hope that more get made past the initial four, and that maybe sme duo-based stories get done. Like a Kermit and Fozzie issue, or a Bunsen and Beaker issue...
  17. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Well, today it's Yummy Breakfast day.
  18. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    You know, I was never able to get the Megavolt figure to make it's sparking effect. I was able to get the other figures to do their special moves. Ironically, most of the characters I remember from childhood were made in the line, with the only non-figures I remember being Quackerjack...
  19. M

    My Thoughts on JHH: MuppeTelevision Half-Hours

    You know, in Musicians, there is a scene where Bean appears on a monitor, jumping and at times getting out of the monitor, and Kermit says "That's very cute, but you're breaking our sense of reality". Does anybody know what this joke was? I mean, in Aquatic Life, there were a few times when...
  20. M

    Ask Ken at Palisades

    Back when the license extended to include Muppets Tonight, did you ever have any desire to produce any Muppets Tonight-related playsets? Also, I wasn't a member at the time, but shortly after the action figure line announcements, you listed characters by how popular you concidered them (big...
Top