Search results

  1. M

    Early 1990s Talking Ernie Toys

    I don't think so. Sleep and Snore Ernie came out in 1997 (and was actually that years hot christmas toy, following the previous years Tickle Me Elmo). Steve Whitmire had taken over as Ernie by 1993.
  2. M

    Hi anybody have 70s-80s sesame street episodes ?

    If you want 1970s episodes, you can pick up the commercially-available Old School DVDs. There are two volumes, both of which feature five episodes each (the first ten season premieres altogether). And there are several videos that were released in the 1980s, though they last a half hour...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    According to a recent Tough Pigs interview, Roger Langridge said that he's not too knowledgable on who the performers are (aside from some of the main ones), so I am wodnering, does the book have much dialogue between any characters who have been performed by the same person at any time?
  4. M

    Oscar and the Sanitation Workers Strike

    Chapter 4 Oscar was enjoying the strike. "The street is getting dirtier and dirtier", though Oscar, "Just imagine what it'll be like in a few days!" Oscar started imagining. He imagined Sesame Street being a lot like a garbage dump. In Oscar's fantasy, there were large piles of trash...
  5. M

    Oscar and the Sanitation Workers Strike

    Chapter 3 It was day four of the sanitaiton workers strike, and The Count kept track of the days. "Four days of sanitation workers on strike, but not four wonderful days", said The Count. Bert and Ernie looked at the trash cans, with trash piled up a bit. "Well, for once the...
  6. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    I thought I did put Everyone Likes Ice Cream on the list, but looking at it, I clearly didn't (I guess it's an oversight). And there are a lot of stuff on that list I'd like to see on the set that I didn't include, but we can't have everything, and I tried to limit on same-ness. I thought that...
  7. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    Here is a listing of segments that I'd like to see included. Disc 1: 1969-1989 Bert and Ernie: Appliance War Kermit's Feelings Lecture Henson #1 Chickety Chick Poverty X The People in Your Neighborhood -- postman and fireman Jazz #8 Bert and Ernie: Sandbox Game Everyone Likes Ice...
  8. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Hehe heh heh... Same way a Muppet fish or shark can move around on land (yes, even though I had mermaid Piggy be hardly able to move on land). There aren't many Muppet wish who move around on land, though, but there are some. The fish from the sing-along video It's Not Easy Being Green is one e...
  9. M

    Speculation: The Muppets' 55th Anniversary Celebrations

    I thought anniversaries were usually celebrated in 5's and/ or 10's.
  10. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    I don't know if clicking "vote and view results" automatically gives votes to segments or not, or if Amazon can only allow one vote per computer for unregistered users, but if you want to check, I would suggest clicking on a clip you'd want to see on there (the first clip chosen, The Alligator...
  11. M

    Oscar and the Sanitation Workers Strike

    Chapter 2 The sanitation workers were all protesting on Sesame Street, holding picket signs. Ed was leading them with a megaphone. "What are we?", shouted Ed. "Sanitation workers on strike!", said the others. "How long will we be on strike?", asked Ed. "We don't know!"...
  12. M

    Oscar and the Sanitation Workers Strike

    Here are some notes about the sanitation workers mentioned in this. Ed and Ellen are both human characters. The singers from "The Trash Can" are among those at the meeting, though none of them had lines. The garbage men and women include a mix of anything muppets and humans, not to...
  13. M

    Oscar and the Sanitation Workers Strike

    Enjoy the following fan fiction. Chapter 1 On one fine earth day on Sesame Street, the Sesame Street citizens were doing their part to take care of the planet. Big Bird was saving his used birdseed bags and using them as wash rags. Ernie was making toy boats out of empty drink bottles...
  14. M

    Muppets Season 4... Good News and bad news

    Maybe there'll be a pattern in releases. There was a two-year gap between season 1 and 2, then season 3 was released the following year, and now it seems there will be another two-year gap. Hopefully season 5 will come out in 2011 or sooner.
  15. M

    Miss Piggy wasn't very mean to Kermit in the 1980s

    Yeah, I had sort of noticed that starting with The Muppet Movie that kermit seemed to be less annoyed with the others.
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    muppet.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppet_Show_Comic_Book All covers can be found there.
  17. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Chapter 8 The banquete had begun. Johnny Fiama sang a song, backed by Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem. Then the audience applauded. "They really liked you, Johnny", said Sal. "No, actually, they really liked us", laughed Floyd. "Yeahhhhhh", growled Animal. Outside of the...
  18. M

    Muppets Season 4... Good News and bad news

    Maybe we'll be lucky and will only have to wait until the first tuesday of january 2010. The release probably won't happen then, but as Ken Lilly said, "Anything is possible".
  19. M

    Two New Sesame DVDs in April

    Well, I bought the DVD today, and posted the sketch contents on the relevant Muppet Wiki article. The linking material is good but most of the sketches are disapointing. Not one Muppet sketch is included (I don't know what was up with including so many classic clips in the trailer... None of...
  20. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Chapter 7 Kermit and the gang had gotten a big group of underwater creatures for a meeting. "Okay, gang, I got bad news", said Kermit. "Well, you've been a reporter before", said an alligator. "Well, we were just captured", said Kermit, "And the people who kidnapped us plan to...
Top