Search results

  1. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    There are a lot of classic momwents that haven't ever been released on video. Some of those (strung tied, Happy Tapping, Martian Beauty) may be a bit well-known, but I don't think are that well-known. Not enough that they have to be included on an anniversary release. It'd be a shame if this...
  2. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Chapter 3 The net was dragged to Ryan Fisher's factory. "Polly, send them all to the cage!", said Ryan. "Sure, boss!", said Polly Lobster. Rizzo and Pepe followed them. "I can't beleive you betrayed us", said Kermit to Rizzo. "Hey, it's my job", said Rizzo. "What are...
  3. M

    Two New Sesame DVDs in April

    Well, sesamestreet.org has a clip from the video, entitled Earth Rocks, and the Muppet Wiki page for the video has an embedded youtube clip of the video, which appears to be a trailer. It features a big montage of clipos with characters getting emotional (getting sad, angry, and so on). Many of...
  4. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    One thing I thought of, regarding the fact that most of the nominated clips have been released on DVD (in many cases, twice) already, is that the winning clip obviously won't be the only clip making it to the release.
  5. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Chapter 2 Rizzo and Pepe were underwater, in scuba gear. "I do not see any frogs, okay", said Pepe. "I'm sure we'll find something", said Rizzo. And they were right. Behind them was a shark, who chased after them. Meanwhile, Kermit was grilling, despite being underwater. "My...
  6. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    I wonder if there'll be any update voting? For example, once this deadline ends, I wonder if a new set of nominated clips will be up. It'd be interesting if fans could vote for a Sesame Street News clip, or a Monsterpiece Theater clip.
  7. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Judging by cover B, it looks like issue 4 will have some sort of Sound of Music parody.
  8. M

    The Big Sesame Street Survey

    1) What year did you first begin watching the show? 1984 or later. 2) Who is your favorite SS Muppet? Hmm... Hard choice. Classic long-lasting favorites: Herry, Sully, and Don Music. Classic short-lived characters: Lefty and Sam the Robot. Classic characters still on the show: Ernie...
  9. M

    Speculation: The Muppets' 55th Anniversary Celebrations

    As long as the two remaining seasons are released seperately first, right?
  10. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    Tough Pigs posted a link to an article about this yesterday, yet when I clicked on Amazon, there was no sign of the votting. I also did a google search, and found quite a few online articles about this. I was suspicious since it was posted on april fools day (and I e-mailed the author of the...
  11. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    The A cover is sort of what I was expecting. I haven't been too critical of how the characters have been drawn, and the artwork seems to be improving, but man, Miss Piggy sure does look badly-drawn on both covers.
  12. M

    Your Thoughts: Follow that Bird Anniversary DVD

    Well, I actually found some easter eggs on this release. It's been a long time since I last heard of DVDs containing easte reggs, but highlight Kermit on the features menu, and you'll find some deleted and extended scenes! During Kermit's report, Ernie and Bert actually have a conversation...
  13. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    I thought that today would be a good time to post a fan fic like this. Prologue Kermit comes to the audience and says, "Hi ho, Kermit the Frog here. You know, earlier thisd ecade we Muppets made a movie called Muppets Underwater. At the time I thought it sounded like a good idea, but...
  14. M

    April Fools: Boom! announces upcoming Sesame Street comics

    According to the Boom! Studios website, Boom! has gotten the rights to release a collection of Sesame Street comics, with many artists and writers attached to the project, including Roger Langridge, Mark Waid, Tim Beetle, and... get his... Joe Matheau. Like The Muppet Show Comic Book...
  15. M

    Two New Sesame DVDs in April

    You know, I just saw two Ernie sketches online that would be great for the Being Green release. They are both environment-related and I think they are both from the 1989-1990 season. One is the song Don't Throw That Trash on the Ground, and he other was called Forest Fashions with Ernie. It...
  16. M

    SST season 19 outline: sneezing on sesame street

    Yes, I made it up. That's why it's in the "fan fiction" folder.
  17. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    I knew of those appearances. The first wa sin Duck Blind, and the other in Clash Reunion. On Youtube, it seems like only part 2 (or 3, can't remember) is up. I've noticed that the epsidoes are split into three parts on youtube, but most of the first parts are no longer there. Part 1 of Duck...
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    I've been wondering if the middle circle images on the "B" covers are artwork used in the stories, and now that it's been released, does the Kermit image on cover B appear elsewhere in the comic book?
  19. M

    The Darkwing Duck Thread

    This might be a bit of weird obsessive thinking here, but was Darking Duck the only hat-wearing character who was regularly shown without his hat? From memory (and from watching some epsiodes on youtube), Launchpad was rarely seen without his aviators cap, Megavolt was rarely seen without his...
  20. M

    Brunos song

    You know, watching the sketch online, I still can't figure out some of the performers. I can tell that Camille Bonora is the lead singer, and one of them is performed by Martin Robinson (at first I thought it was Richard Hunt). The youtube comments say that David Rudman is one of them, but I...
Top