Search results

  1. M

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    At first it seems like the site mostly just included a few of the main characters and generic animals like penguins and chickens, and when it was launched Jim Lewis said that Disney was then trying to focus on the main characters, but in recent weeks some lesser-known characters have been...
  2. M

    The Count and Mumford together

    In episode 107 of The MuppetCast, one of the people who Steve Swanson interviewed pointed out that The Count and Mumford have never been seen together. Mr. Swanson hasn't started any pages for that epiosd,e but I know that the two have appeared on-screen at the same time. they both appeared...
  3. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Tough Pigs has a review of issue 2.
  4. M

    The Sesame Street Golden Book Video Discussion Thread!

    I have these, and I oten wonder if Caroll Spinney provided any of the extra voices. We don't really know too many SPinney voices - there's Big Bird, Oscar, Bruno, his dumb season 1 Big Bird voice, the voice used for the farmer in The Magic Apple and the fat blue man in Kermit Guesses From Clues...
  5. M

    Did the SST Muppets appear on Donahue?

    I guess I don't really know how to explain what I mean. I guess I meant could it have been common knowledge among hardcore fans that it exists, and that I just didn't know despite my hardcore knowledge (and that Muppet WIki just happens to not have a page on it).
  6. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    It's a shame that comic book resources hasn't posted a preview like it has with the first two Muppet Show comic books.
  7. M

    The Treasure of Peg Leg Wilson

    I wonder if these issues will still spotlight characters in addition to focusing on a storyarc. It seems so with the Animal sub-plot.
  8. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    Now it is Growing and Changing Day with Telly. When I click on the "recently added" thing on th evideo pages nothing shows up,so I've been doing som e searching, and I've found some clips that have been added. For example, I found "The Audience Goes to Lunch" with Guy Smiley, and "Kermit...
  9. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Well, Comic Resources has a preview for the next issue. Pepe appears in the "opening" of the issue, as does Thog and some monsters who appear to be original, as well as monsters who may or may not be Gloat and Boppity. In fact, there is one monster who's seen below the neck, and to me it looks a...
  10. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    If this set must include material found on the Old School sets, I'd prefer it to be some of the street scenes from the first episode (and maybe some inserts, like Henson #3, Jazz #2, Wanda the Witch, and Kermit's W lecture... Though I'd prefer different Henson and Jazz number segments), the cast...
  11. M

    Performers who Left Due to Lack of Recognition

    In Caroll Spinney's autobiography, he mentions that he's known many performers who stopped being performers because they didn't ge tmuch recognition. Now, does anybody happen to know who some of these performers are? I know the reasons why quite a few performers stopped performing, with...
  12. M

    Starlog Interviews with Jim Henson & Frank Oz (Summer '84)

    A lot of the info was cool. It's interesting how in the Jim Henson one it's mentioned that Henson planne don a new childrens series, comparing it to Sesame Street. I wonder if that show mad eit. I don't think it was referring to Muppet Babies or Little Muppet Monsters. Also interesting that Jim...
  13. M

    The MuppetCast - Show #106 - The Core of Commune

    You know, I think the only thing that had ever scarred me in The Dark Crystal was when Fizzgig first appeared. The way he just popped up and started growling very loudly. I had to fast forward past that scene for years. And I was scarred when I first saw The Frog Prince and Sweetums just...
  14. M

    Henson-related video games

    Well, it wouldn't be up to the Hensons anymore. It would have to be up to The Walt Disney Company.
  15. M

    A Few Questions about Beauregard

    I don't recall ever seeing him carry big pieces by himself, but muppets.com added a new video where Bo lifts Bobo doing exercises. He seemed to struggle a bit doing it. I wonder if he could lift Sweetums or Thog (now THAT would be a good "how'd they do that" moment if done in live action).
  16. M

    Henson-related video games

    That sounds like a great idea. Maybe for one lever, in an idea borrowed from Bo Saves the Show, Beauregard has to find the key to the cellar so the monsters can perform.
  17. M

    Muppets.com relaunches with Disney XD

    The plot invovles Bobo hosting an exercise show, where he is in a park on location, talking about the buddy system. Beauregard apears as Bobo's buddy, and they decide to lift weights. However, they don't have any weights, so Bobo suggests that Beauregard lift him. Beauregard lifts Bobo a few...
  18. M

    Did the SST Muppets appear on Donahue?

    I was reading DW Mckim's blog today, and he mentioned an appearane by the Sesame Street cast on Donahue, where they were promoting the 25th anniversary. I have never heard of this appearance before, and Muppet Wiki doens't appear to have a page for the show. So, has anybody else (besides DW)...
  19. M

    Was Michael Earl ever credited as Michael Earl Davis?

    I've been wondering, has Michael Earl ever been credited by his full name? He has said that he first went by Mike Davis, and then had to change it, and changed it to Michael Earl. I know that fans have referred to him that way, and I believe that his article on Muppet Wiki was titled Michael...
Top