Search results

  1. M

    The MuppetCast 2nd Anniversary This Weekend!

    That was a great podcast, and a great interview. It's interesting that, wehn discussing The Jim Henson Hour, Nelson kept talking about his on-screen roels but didn't talk about his character Beard, or give any comments on the MuppeTelevision half. It's a shame that you two didn't discuss...
  2. M

    Unofficial Script Review of the New Muppet Movie

    I wonder if, much like the Sesame Street set in Follow That Bird, we'll see angles of the Muppet Theater that weren't shown on the series. Like a view of the walls we don't see due to that being where the camera is (It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie certainly didn't). Or will we be lucky...
  3. M

    Henson-related video games

    Another type of game can be a treasure hunt game. The Muppets take a vacation to a wild jungle, where they hear about an ancient burried treasure, and after most of them become greedy they split apart to get the treasure for themselves, following clues and gathering things they need in order to...
  4. M

    Henson-related video games

    Lisa can be played by Janice, and Maggie could be played by one of Bobby Benson's babies.
  5. M

    Muppets Season 4... Good News and bad news

    You know, for special features, I've been thinking that it would be great for seaosn 4 to include a number of guest appearances, even though it would cost Disney money for some of them. Some of Rowlf's appearances on The Jimmy Dean Show and Our Place, excerpts from Kermit's 1979 appearance on...
  6. M

    Film and animation series: individual classics

    I think it's a safe bet that the six most-remembered recurring non-Muppet segments on Sesame Street are Jim Hemnson's baker films, Jazz Numbers, Mad Painter, Typewriter, Pinball Number Count, and Teeny Little Superguy. Fans remember these and see them as classics, but do any of you think of any...
  7. M

    Henson-related video games

    Perhaps a better title could be "The Greatest Muppet Video Game Ever! (So Far)". And to add some irony, maybe the first few levels could be really lame on purpose. aybe have one or two levels with 1970s-style videogame graphics and no moving screen (perhaps a character can be in a maze for one...
  8. M

    Henson-related video games

    How about an idea called "Curse of the Mupet Theater"? The plot would invovle a curse put on the theater, and the Muppets would need to do a series of tasks in order to end the curse. Maybe the Old Gypsy Lady could be brought back as the final boss, or maybe a new character could be introduced...
  9. M

    Muppets Season 4... Good News and bad news

    While it's bad that anything was cut from the Old School sets, cutting Happy Birthday out was only a few seconds of cut footage. It wasn't a major musical number or sketch.
  10. M

    Henson-related video games

    Now that I think about it, the ultimate Muppet video game should have been made/ attempted back when Henson still owned the Muppets, and would have combined all major Muppet universes, featuring the casts of The Muppet Show, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, Bear in the Big Blue House, and maybe...
  11. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I have wondered whether the ending to that sketch was cut. The ending seemed unusual compared tot he endings from other Roosevelt Franklin classroom sketches that I've seen. Oh, and the website needs more Roosevelt Franklin sketches!
  12. M

    The Big Sesame Street Survey

    1. Favorite Monsterpiece Theater? Chariots of Fur 2. Favorite stop-motion animation insert? Teeny Little Superguy segments, the claymation S segment from the first episode, and the claymation segment where a chair looks for his glasses 3. Chrissy and the Alphabeats or Jerry and the...
  13. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    Is it just me, or is Grover, Weather Salesman a few seconds longer on the site than it is on Old School: Volume 2? Also, I caught the beginning of Super Grover Telephone Booth on the website, and it has a cold opening that doens't appear on Old School: Volume 1. On the site the sketch begins...
  14. M

    Henson-related video games

    I wouldn't say that the game boy color game was bad, but it is my least favorite of the Muppet videos games I've played, and it sure was hard. Has anybody here ever beaten that game? I've only managed to rescue Sam the Eagle. I wonder if Disney plans to make a vidoe game based on The...
  15. M

    Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

    I just watched the "foods we eat" pageant on the site, and noticed that the ending is cut.
  16. M

    Henson-related video games

    I've been thinking about this subject lately. I have noticed that the Muppets have never done the same kind of video game twice. There's only one go-kart game, one Mario Party-style game, one pinball game... I also thougt, wouldn't it be cool if there were some kind of Donkey Kong parody...
  17. M

    You know what I'd like to see in Season 40?

    I think he meant that he wanted Frank Oz to perform in a new street story.
  18. M

    A Few Questions about Beauregard

    I have a few questions about Beauregard: 1. When did Beauregard stop wearing his white jacket? I know that he wore it at the start of season 4, and stopped by the end of that season. 2. Were there very many epsiodes where Beauregard was actually portrayed as a janitor? He was a janitor...
  19. M

    Listen to the Bells

    I think it's Richard Hunt.
  20. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    Man, looking at my list, there are quite a few things that woukd've gone on disc 2 that I forgot to include. Stuff like Things That I Remember, Let's Lay an Egg, Outrageous Makeover: Home Addition, A Cookie is a Sometimes Food, and Sleep! I also regret not listing any CGI Twiddlebugs sketches...
Top