Search results

  1. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    I had thought that all of the nominated clips could be viewed at sesamestreet.org, but I checked and I couldn't find the string segment there. I guess not all of them are on the site. Also, it appears that the site has the cherry ending of Henson Ball, while the clip at amazon is the powder...
  2. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    Some wishes I have regarding what we know about: For the Fozzie issue, it'd be great to see that one have an Electric Mayhem number or two, a Bear on Patrol sketch, a Muppet Labs sketch, and either a performance by Marvin Suggs and the Muppaphone or a boomerang fish act by Lew Zealand (or...
  3. M

    April Fools: Boom! announces upcoming Sesame Street comics

    I didn't know that Disney owns Boom! but if there were to be Sesame Street comic books, I wouldn't expect Sesame Workshop to actually own the company publishing it. But if it were to ever happen, I'd hope that Roger Langridge works freelance and gets considered.
  4. M

    Got a call from Jim Cummings today!

    That's amazing. Did you two discuss his work much? Did he have anything interesting to say about Taz-Mania or Darkwing Duck (or even Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue)?
  5. M

    The Official "I'm looking for/trying to remember a sketch" thread

    I remember that. My thought was, "That's not Herry's mother!" But I guess with that sketch Herry has the fur of both parents.
  6. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    it would be interesting to have comic issues based around backstories related to The Muppet Movie, showing what the Muppets did before they met Kermit and such. Also showcasing what Miss Piggy did between abandoning Kermit and meeting him again in the dessert, what Sweetums went through when...
  7. M

    Sesamestreet.org relaunches for Season 39

    It is now Guessing Day.
  8. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Chapter 6 Kermit and the gang swam back into the water. "We've got to figure out a way to warn the press", said Kermit. "Well, se boss ees having a big ceremony tonight, okay", said Pepe, "The press will be there". "But what if it's too late?", asked Fozzie. "Oh, I know that he...
  9. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Chapter 5 They pulled Miss Piggy in a wagon. "Man, this wagon sure is heavy to pull", said Robin. "WATCH IT!", said Miss Piggy. "I hope we can all find our way back soon", said Fozzie. But just then, Sweetums, Mean Mama, Doglion, and the Mutations all showed up, holding swords...
  10. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Based on what I've seen online, it seems that only half the legs are shown. Some full-body shots are of them sitting, which wouldn't be too hard to do with puppets. Though I have seen that the "At the Dance" comic from the preview issue shows them dancing in full form. I wonder if these...
  11. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    Yeah, I'd like to see JHH and MT-based comics as well. For JHH, I wonder if it'd be just as challenging to draw many monitor images inside a comics panel a sit would be to make the computer-animated monitors and add images in post-production.
  12. M

    Help Pick Clips for the 40th Anniversary DVD

    I wonder if multiple votes are allowed, or if there's some way to detect computers that users already voted on. I have occassionaly checked to view the results, but the first choice is always selected once I look at the voting page. I like seeing what segments are in the lead, but if I wan tto...
  13. M

    Speculation: The Muppets' 55th Anniversary Celebrations

    It would be great if for the anniversary Disney released two-disc special editions of The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper (and mayabe the later theatrical films) with a lot of special features. It'd also be great if Disney released a collection of DVD releases of Muppet specials, either...
  14. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    I just had a thought. The Muppet Show comics pretty much show the characters above the waist only, but I wonder if the same will apply for Robin Hood. Legs are shown on the covers, but then again, the characters are in full-body shots on the Muppet Show comics.
  15. M

    The Big Sesame Street Survey

    Ironically, it seems that none of us fans have access to any Aristotle clips, so even the most hardcore of fans most likely wouldn't know how he's supposed to sound (though somebody once said he sounded like Scooter).
  16. M

    Fan Fic: Muppets Underwater: The Lost Muppet Movie

    Chapter 4 Rizzo, Pepe, and Polly were all in the hallway. "Polluting the water?", said Pepe, "That is not good, okay!" "I couldn't agree more, Pepe", said Rizzo. "Well, I don't mind it at all", said Polly. "What do you know?", asked Pepe, "You're just a lobster!" "We've gott...
  17. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Okay, I know that Kermit sings the swamp song at the end, but does he perform it backstage or on-stage?
  18. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    Muppets Comic Book Wish Thread I thought I'd start a thread in which we share our wishes for the Muppet comic books from Boom! Studios. I recently started one sttaing thta it'd be cool if there was a four-part holiday issue, but I thought it'd be great to start a more general wishlist thread...
  19. M

    April Fools: Boom! announces upcoming Sesame Street comics

    Well, before I posted this april fools joke, has anybody else thought that Boom! shhould release Sesame comics? It would be cool. And man, Boom must be the new Palisades.:D
Top