Search results

  1. M

    Potential Idea for a 40th Anniversary Special DVD Release

    Well, I opened this thread almost a year ago, and in the time since there actually has been an official announcement for a 40th anniversary set like this, only it's a two-disc set with each disc focusing on 20-year periods.
  2. M

    SST season 19 outline: sneezing on sesame street

    Enjoy this Sesame Street outline. Scene 1 Luis is at work at the Fix-It Shop, and Herry brings his toaster to get fixed (Herry had crushed it). While waiting for it to get fixed, Herry starts sneezing, and soon other characters start sneezing. Luis comments that there must be a cold going...
  3. M

    NOW ONLINE: The Muppetfreak Blog

    Wow. That is a cool blog. Now I wish for Bert & Ernie's Sing-Along to be reissued on CD. I heard some of the tracks on The MuppetCast. And agree with including This Frog and Subway on the top five coolest songs list.
  4. M

    The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years - finale question

    Okay, here's something I've been wondering for awhile, and I'm not sure how likely I'll get an answer (but maybe somebody who worked on the special will be interviewed for The MupetCast or Tough Pigs and be able to answer...). Anyway, at the end of The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years, the...
  5. M

    Early 1990s Talking Ernie Toys

    Okay, in the Muppet Central interview with Steve Whitmire, Steve said that he started performing Ernie when some talking Ernie toys were being produced. Now, does anybody have any idea what toys he was referring to? I don't think I've ever seen any info on any such talking Ernie toys. It would...
  6. M

    Is Dinosaurs Really Muppet Worlds?

    There haven't been many crossovers between the Muppets and creatures from creature shop productions, but I wouldn't consider characters made for creature shop productions to suddenly become Muppets becasue they had crossed over. After all, we don't consider non-Henson puppets who appeared with...
  7. M

    Muppets Comics Wishes Thread

    Wouldn't it be great if near the end of the year Boom! Studios had there be a four-issue Muppet Show comic book where each issue celebrated a holiday? Issue 1 would be about halloween, issue 2 would be about thanksgiving, issue 3 would be about christmas, and issue 4 would be about new years...
  8. M

    SST Sketch Memories, Anybody Else Remember These?

    There are a few segments that I recall seeing, maybe once each, but haven't seen them in a long time, and also haven't seen any info on Muppet Wiki. Does anybody remember them? One of them is a segment where a couple is driving, and the car breaks down, and Maria comes by with a gas can to...
  9. M

    bruno the trash man questions

    I remember him being quiet most of the time, but I wouldnb't have held it agaisnt him if he had grunted or such. In Big Bird's Birthday, right before Bruno starts skating, oscar asks if he's ready, and I feel like he should have made a "Hmm" sound. He didn't, but should have. And it is...
  10. M

    Muppet Spring Break Week

    I didn't mention this previously, but the first three episode closings were of the orchestra in the park. Episode 1 has it raining, episode 2 has it snowing, and episode 3 has normal weather.
  11. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    Really? I don't recall any such meeting in the Disney adaptation, or the Lynn Redgrave episode, or the WB shorts based on the story.
  12. M

    Which SST DVD's are worth buying?

    The following have been released on DVD, but may or may not still be in print (I've seen copis of certain DVDs in Genius Products packaging, but didn't see any onlineinfo before finding them): Christmas Eve on Sesame Street (I saw a copy in new packaging last christmas) Big Bird in China Big...
  13. M

    bruno the trash man questions

    Ernie's Neighborhood and Oscar's Grouchy Sounds both show only a side view of Bruno. They don't show the back of his uniform. But it is shown at the end of Follow That Bird. It says "Trash Co."
  14. M

    Brunos song

    I've seen this on youtube, and I noticed that the melody sounds similar to Mountain of Love. Actually, alot of doo-wop songs on Sesame Street sound similar. It's interesting that in the song, they are introduced as Bruno and the Trashmen, yet Bruno isn't the lead singer. Muppet Wiki...
  15. M

    Muppet Spring Break Week

    Episode 5 Introduction Kermit announces that it's friday, the last day of "Muppet Spring Break Week". Late rin the show will be a concert for The Electric Mayhem, but first, here's Rowlf. Opening Number: I've Never Harmed an Onion Rowlf sings a song that he's doen before...
  16. M

    Your Thoughts: The Muppet Show Comic Book

    Okay, I've read the ten-page online preview, and read the description at Muppet Wiki, but does the comci ever say what the letter Kermit got was all about? Seems like an important plot point, and the description at Muppet Wiki makes a point of mentioning it, but what is the letter about that...
  17. M

    ToughPigs reviews Greatest Muppet Movie of All Time script

    Interesting that in that draft of the script the Muppets are practically absent for the first 15 minutes. Similar to how Space Jam spent too much time before getting to the Looney Tunes.
  18. M

    Your Thoughts: Follow that Bird Anniversary DVD

    Well, I bought it, and the picture quality really is better than I had been used to. Interestingly, I watched a little of it in spanish, and the songs are still heard in english. I do find it odd that on the packaging, it lists Kermit the Frog as a copyright of The Jim Henson Company as opposed...
  19. M

    Muppet Robin Hood comic coming April 29, 2009

    From that cover I expected Sweetums to be a henchman.
  20. M

    Muppet Spring Break Week

    Episode 4 Introduction Kermit announces that the show will have a big shakespearian sketch, and then introduces Miss Piggy in the opening number. Opening Number: Waterfalls Miss Piggy sings, avoiding waterfalls that come from out of nowhere. Audience Elmo, Zoe, Abby Cadabby...
Top